TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

Still flailing in the bushes *sigh*

It's definitely entertaining writing, but I am so furious at these bushes right now you don't even know

I have to say - I am glad that so many people are better with text adventures than I am, because I could look at their solutions.

BUUUT:

I L O V E D the Adventure nonetheless. It was a very fun story, with a nice bit of humour, and in the end I ended up with a spider-mate biggrin.gif .

If I can make a wish, though, I'd wish a "hint" section within the game for the next time. Like when you typed in different commands for something maybe 10x or so... a text pops up, saying: "Maybe you should try [...]".

That's just an idea. It's a crutch for text-dummes like me wink.gif All in all I'd wish for more fun little stories.

I'm part of the elite crew who got the "stuck in the bush for eternity" ending.

Do we get a badge for this?

Welp, I'm pooped. I cheered up a spider (by giving him some armor, lol), repaired the beavers/woodsmen *immature giggling* relations, gave a dragon love and life advice, and committed to a lifelong friendship today.

I'm so glad there was a friend option ending to this story. <3

The writing for this whole event was absolutely fantastic. Hilarious subtle references - and some not so subtle ones. Clever and witty banter. Ridiculous and creative story lines and side plots. Fun Easter eggs. A+. Just a superb job. This is the type of writer I wish I could be. Kudos to the writers! <3

If those of us in the bush ever get out and are able try again - how much of that can we get to without going into the bush again ? Something I am NOT inclined to do. Ever.

I'm part of the elite crew who got the "stuck in the bush for eternity" ending.

Do we get a badge for this?

I tried to cut, destroy, burn, eat... the bush, but nothing, I'm still there.

I want a bush badge too! xd.png

Maybe the badge on our scrolls turns into a bush at the end for us that are stuck

I tried to cut, destroy, burn, eat... the bush, but nothing, I'm still there.

I want a bush badge too! xd.png

I sang to it... No dice laugh.gif

My two babs hatched and i've named them what I planned c:

I dunno if you guys could breed them with Solstices though, they're both female breeds xd.png

Should mention though, the resemblance to Solstices was unintentional - EEF and I made these girls back in very late 2012/early 2013 for that year's Vday. It was only this year that we brushed them off and gave them a touch up to submit them for a final time to be a Vday dragon

I don't plan to breed them together--just give them similar names. I'm sure these ladies will be beautiful in their own right.

Just tried those CUT BUSH WITH SWORD thing again and got a different text this time.

Yeah, same here! I'm free!

Ok, forget what I said... I met the woodsman and then I got sent back to the beginning dry.gif

Edited by Iside

uh for some reason I kept getting reset back to the nest? Is this a bug?

Oookay I think I triggered a bug where after a certain number of actions, I keep getting reset back to the dragon's nest.

Also wrong or dead end actions immediate reset back to the nest too.

Edited by Sophiera

blink.gif

I was messing with the beaver, and typed go to river - just because - and bounced back to the beginning.

ETA and now the ONLY command that works is examine planner....

Edited by fuzzbucket

I got further - I got to the acorn tree - but could do nothing with it. Got bored; went back, finished the game as I did yesterday, started over - and - looping.

Am I the only one who is dissapointed that if you choose to insult the beaver king's mother you don't call her a hamster?

How do you marry the spider?

I did try when I was in its cave but nothing doing sad.gif