TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

I've been told I need to leave the nest at the start of the game but typing LEAVE NEST or GO NORTH etc doesn't have any results

Thanks guys biggrin.gif

Edit: Chaos Rider try CLIMB DOWN. But examine everything in the nest first and take what you can.

Edited by blah

Oooh, I really love the look of the new egg :3 Can't wait to see what comes of it. Happy Valentines Day, everyone! ^^

And I hope the event is fun; never had much experience with text adventures...

What I have to do/write where the horse is?(and how do I even get there, I was able to went once to the horse/cliff but now when I went completly back to the Nest I try again to went to the horse but dont know how I got there when I first time visit that place. And here I also have no idea what to do, thats the message:" You enter the southern tunnel and walk for a while, noticing that it has a distinct downward slope. The air becomes cooler and damper and some slimy glowing FUNGUS is growing on the walls. Eventually you come to an underground lake. Sitting against the far wall is a SKELETON, and to the north is the tunnel you entered from." I already tried several things to do with the skeleton and the fungu nothing worked. This year Event is sadly bad sad.gif

im almost done, atleast i think. i cant seem to get past the dragon just when arriving at my village?

I'm stuck here sad.gif

Any help? I've tried everything...

'At the far end of the clearing there is a large throne made of slightly chewed pine logs, and sitting upon it the largest BEAVER you have seen thus far. It is wearing a resplendent, fur-trimmed cape and a crown made of material you don’t recognize bearing the words, “BURGER KING.”'

...okay?

I'm stuck here sad.gif

Any help? I've tried everything...

run to the gate smile.gif

What I have to do/write where the horse is?(and how do I even get there, I was able to went once to the horse/cliff but now when I went completly back to the Nest I try again to went to the horse but dont know how I got there when I first time visit that place. And here I also have no idea what to do, thats the message:" You enter the southern tunnel and walk for a while, noticing that it has a distinct downward slope. The air becomes cooler and damper and some slimy glowing FUNGUS is growing on the walls. Eventually you come to an underground lake. Sitting against the far wall is a SKELETON, and to the north is the tunnel you entered from." I already tried several things to do with the skeleton and the fungu nothing worked. This year Event is sadly bad sad.gif

It's great actually - just be calm and don't get mad. Spoiler:

Forget the horse. Examine the skeleton and take everything it has. Look in the box. Then go back and take the other path

I'd actually like to play again sad.gif Can't find a way !

Edited by fuzzbucket

ive played a lot of text adventures and that was the shortest but somehow most confusing text adventure ive ever played

anyway im glad "give spider" and nothing else is a valid recognized action that will progress the game

Edited by Switch

One thing I REALLY liked (remember the 80s ?) was that you could edit your action before hitting submit. I so recall the days when you would post something like "eaxmine castle gate" and you'd have to delete everything to correct it ! (I am NOT the most accurate typist in the world.)

Edited by fuzzbucket

So, I'm in front of the cafe but I can't shake the dragon! What do I do? I've tried everything in my inventory sad.gif

First log in today - I am so happy! Purple is my favourite colour, I'm really excited to see what these sprites will be like! I know they'll be beautiful wub.gif

And the event looks fun - let's see how far I can get without any hints wink.gif

Thank you TJ and Spriters!!!

So, I'm in front of the cafe but I can't shake the dragon! What do I do? I've tried everything in my inventory sad.gif

It's something YOU do, not something in your inventory.

Spoiler if you want one:

sing

DRINK RIVER

The water is opaque with mud but you drink it anyway. Who doesn’t love dysentery?

*snickers*

I'm stuck in the game, right after the EXAMINE PLANNER, gg me i have no idea how to play this, such a turn off

I'm kinda confused with the event. Is there any guide or something? What are the comands again, or there are only examine and take comands? woops..

Edit: ok figured out some stuff

Edited by Glaciarie

6k views, but still no sign of cracking. :0 *aggressively views eggs*

*encounters gigantic spider*

*raises sword and light to fight spider*

*sees spider is crying*

*attempts to ask it what's wrong*

'unknown command' darn it... I want to help the poor thing!

*encounters gigantic spider*

*raises sword and light to fight spider*

*sees spider is crying*

*attempts to ask it what's wrong*

'unknown command' darn it... I want to help the poor thing!

Try just talking to it.