TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

It's been ages since I played a game like this, but once I remembered how to play, it was fun! Some descriptions were really funny (e.g. when you want to chop down the tree after you, well, chopped it down). I didn't get to the cliff (so no Ancient Ones for me...), unfortunately, but I think I managed to pick up every item possible.

Can't wait for the next adventure! (I mean - it looks like there's a bit of empty space next to the red egg on the badge, so...)

Also, the new egg is pretty, and I really appreciate that it's not red or pink. Don't get me wrong - I like all Valentine dragons, but it's nice to see a different colour scheme.

*pokes eggs* Aren't you supposed to hatch? Why don't you even have scratches or cracks? Are pearls meant to be that hard, even though they have a soft shell?

AP hunting went better then expected, although I didn't keep most eggs. But I found one absolutely stunning lineage which I will try to breed a mate for, und two Arsani eggs that fit to lineages I already have. Maybe I will catch some more.

And as someone who loves Horses, of course I did not see the horse while playing the event game.

I am stuck at the event beginning because I dont know how to progress further? i tried taking some items but I cant do anything else. Help ;-;

*pokes eggs* Aren't you supposed to hatch? Why don't you even have scratches or cracks? Are pearls meant to be that hard, even though they have a soft shell?

AP hunting went better then expected, although I didn't keep most eggs. But I found one absolutely stunning lineage which I will try to breed a mate for, und two Arsani eggs that fit to lineages I already have. Maybe I will catch some more.

And as someone who loves Horses, of course I did not see the horse while playing the event game.

Ikr, they're at 7k views and still have no cracks at all.

And I missed the horse, too. :c

I am stuck at the event beginning because I dont know how to progress further? i tried taking some items but I cant do anything else. Help ;-;

Try climb down.

Try climb down.

this worked but now when I try to enter a command it brings me back to the nest page and says I cant do anything with that I wish there was a more detailed explanation on how to play so I wouldnt have to camp in the forums until I am sure what to do :/

Edited by Ryuuka-chan

this worked but now when I try to enter a command it brings me back to the nest page and says I cant do anything with that                                                                                                                                        I wish there was a more detailed explanation on how to play so I wouldnt have to camp in the forums until I am sure what to do :/

Try clearing your cookies and cache, it fixed the problem for me.

How do I leave the cavern entrance to go back and examine the skeleton?

Fairly sure you can't.

Then is there another way to get the other items?

There might be but not that I could find. Twice I still had an area still to explore but I couldn't find a single command that would let me go back to it or get any items I didn't find yet. Very annoying. mad.gif I can only assume that they're not essential if you can't get back to them.

Edited by Aurae

There might be but not that I could find. Twice I still had an area still to explore but I couldn't find a single command that would let me go back to it or get any items I didn't find yet. Very annoying. mad.gif I can only assume that they're not essential if you can't get back to them.

I guess I'm stuck forever now. laugh.gif

Thanks anyway.

I guess I'm stuck forever now. laugh.gif

Thanks anyway.

Hopefully someone else found a way around it! I wouldn't like you to be stuck there!

Please tell me there is a walk through somewhere. I am still stuck in the nest.

WB

it would be nice if after you multiple times write a wrong/useless comment that there will be shown a solution currently the only way is to look to the forum and ask here for help

This. I don't have the patience to try a dozen different wordings for each command, only to have to come here and look them up when they all fail. For those that enjoy this kind of game - have fun! It's just not for me.

Please tell me there is a walk through somewhere. I am still stuck in the nest.

WB

Just type climb down. smile.gif

Am I a bad person for trying to take the bones of every single skeleton I came across? XD

Also by the end of this I accidentally typed goos friends instead of good friends, it still went through but now I can't help but think the characters were geese all along. XD

stuck at the river. can anyone help? already read through the first 25 pages and my eyes are starting to go nuts.

i tried:

cross river, examine river, follow river, follow river to town.

nvm realized i mistyped river in my command

Edited by spring_dragon

I love the two codes for my dragons. The first one is Mom and the second is Sigh xd.png I'm going to be laughing if they turn out to be male dragons

Hopefully someone else found a way around it! I wouldn't like you to be stuck there!

I got through! I took a different tunnel. :3

I got through! I took a different tunnel. :3

Excellent! Good to know you made it! biggrin.gif