TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

It's something YOU do, not something in your inventory.

Spoiler if you want one:

sing

Thanks, never would've thought of that laugh.gif

I honestly like the game because it was exploring a new place, but at the same time, I didn't like how it was conceived. If there had been a guide to have the commands, I think it would have been a lot more confusing.

It's great actually - just be calm and don't get mad. Spoiler:

Forget the horse. Examine the skeleton and take everything it has. Look in the box. Then go back and take the other path

I'd actually like to play again sad.gif Can't find a way !

Thank you, Now I know why it not worked: I tipped the following "examine skeleton" I dont know that I need to write "examine the skeleton" I missed the Word "the", so nothing to do with the horse and fungus? It would be a nice game if you not every time stuck because you dont know what to write next for a comment, think I stuck already again sad.gif it would be nice if after you multiple times write a wrong/useless comment that there will be shown a solution currently the only way is to look to the forum and ask here for help

Edited by Seiti

darn it, what command do I need to go into the forest??

I tried go through forest, go to forest, go into forest, walk to forest, as well as trying to take the things on the ground.

I found this event game come back to the first scene if stop to play without finish and left alone in hours(I guess I neglected game for 5 hours)

darn it, what command do I need to go into the forest??

I tried go through forest, go to forest, go into forest, walk to forest, as well as trying to take the things on the ground.

Try enter forest happy.gif

Edit: about the horse ignore the horse, no one has done anything with it

Edited by blah

eh, I'd like to hear that dragon out...

why should we be allowed to type the commands instead of picking them, if we dont' really haev choices anyway? like, at all.. cant' even go back after the spider to check the last tunnel, can't listen to the dragon etc...

and synonym commands dont' work and you need to geuss the exact words... I tried go to forest, go in forest, go into forest, go further and finally after some tries I got the correct word 'enter'... I mean, really? ^^; It's too picky to me. Could a bit more wordings be added to the commands?

I haven't encountered a horse; read carefully, is it a horse-sized spider? If so:

Make sure you have the sword - go back and into the other tunnel, the skeleton has it

And then choose an action: 'talk to spider' works (you need the box from the skeleton too), or you can presumably fight the spider.

No, it's just a horse, there is a cliff too

I'll keep what you saind in mind if I encounter a spider thiugh, thanks!

eh, I'd like to hear that dragon out...

why should we be allowed to type the commands instead of picking them, if we dont' really haev choices anyway? like, at all.. cant' even go back after the spider to check the last tunnel, can't listen to the dragon etc...

and synonym commands dont' work and you need to geuss the exact words... I tried go to forest, go in forest, go into forest, go further and finally after some tries I got the correct word 'enter'... I mean, really? ^^; It's too picky to me. Could a bit more wordings be added to the commands?

This is exactly what killed the game for me.

And adding the horse in was kind of lame if you couldn't do anything with it unless it was dead.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Aaaand done. Here is what I ended up with:

> EXAMINE INVENTORY

You rifle through your (metaphorical) bag. It appears to contain the following things:

• PLANNER

• NOTE

• COINS

• BONES

• ARMOR

• PICKAXE

• POLEYN

• FLUTE

• CRYSTAL

• SWORD

• VALENTINES

• CARD

• AXE

The dragon just took off to me:

You rifle through your (metaphorical) bag. It appears to contain the following things:

• PLANNER

• NOTE

• ARMOR

• PICKAXE

• POLEYN

• ROCK

• STICK

• LEAVES

• FLUTE

• CRYSTAL

• SWORD

• VALENTINES

• CARD

• AXE

my items aren't exactly the same... I tried to pick gold coins and bones but I have none as it wouldn't allow me to take any (in case of bones I tried 2 different skeletons)

I know someone probably said something about this already, but what happened to the extra eggs people got last night? Were they auto abandoned?

Edit: Thanks Lady_Nightfox

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

It's something YOU do, not something in your inventory.

Spoiler if you want one:

sing

Thank you!

I had absolutely no idea what to do. Sometimes there's little to no hints on what to do, this was one of them.

I wish synonyms would work. Honestly this event must suck for people whose first language is not english....

(Also, yes all extra eggs that were obtained last night after the 2 max were auto abandoned. This has been the case in the past as well)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Ok so, spoilers, but I need help:

The dragon is singing at me in the village, and I need to get to the café, but I can't seem to do anything! What can I do?

edit - nvm, figured it out xd.png

Edited by Zeditha

Happy Valentine's Day, DC!

Love the look of the eggs. Just grabbed my two. Now off to check out the event. I'm late as usual.

Thanks to all who made this possible.

Finally finished the event. And it made me realize that I'm absolutely horrid at text based adventures.

It was still nice tho.

Also I got my 2 eggs for the event, but that's not that hard considering everyones not trying to get 7 eggs & stuff.

Oh and happy Valentines day everyone!

I have a Problem with the spider: " I examine the skeleton and take the sword and Box. Then I went to the spider and talk with it. Talk with the spider worked. But how can I give it the Box? What is the right comment? Strangely when I write examine bag to see my items there is no box shown. What is to do now? "

Laughed so hard at this (first description in ''forest'').

You start walking through the forest, looking about you for any signs of movement. Soon the path comes to a RIVER that you know flows towards your village. You briefly consider riding down it in a barrel, but then remember that it’s been done before

I stuck with the alter and the mana lanterns, i wonder what should i do with the LID.

Any help?

Did anyone came up with the soution to horse and cliff?

Also I'm really disappointed that the LICK HORSE command doesn't give a "it tastes like raisins" prompt. :<