TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

You should be able to Go left by typing "go left" but there's nothing important to the game that way as far as a I know. Then, to get past the tree "use axe on tree" (assuming you have already done the command "take axe") After you've chopped the tree down, "go forward"

it says unknown command when i try to go left.. and ive cleard my cookies already..

it says unknown command when i try to go left.. and ive cleard my cookies already..

That's what my boyfriend did, so I don't have any other ideas. Sorry sad.gif I missed all of that part.

what do i do after searching the nest? i tried to go left but nothing happens.

Have you gotten out of the nest first?

If that's the case then Climb Out.

4k views and still no sign of hatching. Did someone cast a spell of resilience on the egg?

Have you gotten out of the nest first?

If that's the case then Climb Out.

that worked , thanks!

Happy Valentine day everyone!

> PLAY FLUTE

You try to blow the useless horn again. No dice.

In the ocean, the ancient evil wonders where the snooze button is.

AHAHAH too fun!

You decide enough is enough and throw back your head and begin to belt out the first song you can think of as loudly as possible.

"John Jacob Jinglehiemer Smidt..."

THAT song would be sure to annoy that dragon...XP

Purple! The new eggs look so cute <3

Is there a walkthrough for the text game? I seem to be stuck :s

That was fun. I wish we could do it again though, reading the comments on here I missed the horse. And I seem to have a lot of unused items in my inventory.

i either run into the spider or get stuck in the dark - cant seem to use the lanterns i pcked up no matter what I type in.

pointers anyone?

i either run into the spider or get stuck in the dark - cant seem to use the lanterns i pcked up no matter what I type in.

pointers anyone?

Take Crystal

Aaaand done. Here is what I ended up with:

> EXAMINE INVENTORY

You rifle through your (metaphorical) bag. It appears to contain the following things:

• PLANNER

• NOTE

• COINS

• BONES

• ARMOR

• PICKAXE

• POLEYN

• FLUTE

• CRYSTAL

• SWORD

• VALENTINES

• CARD

• AXE

Thats a nice game but I´m hanging on the cliff with the horse and no command works. Perhaps I´m too stupid for this game. tongue.gif

Edited by Laurelin

im almost done, atleast i think. i cant seem to get past the dragon just when arriving at my village?

never mind found it lol

Edited by djengis

im almost done, atleast i think. i cant seem to get past the dragon just when arriving at my village?

I'm not sure where you are but if you haven't then you need to run to gate

Then after that, You can Sing to dragon or Cast spell of resilience on ribbons

pointers anyone?

i talked to him , then handed him the box of chocolates i grabbed from the skeleton laugh.gif

Edited by djengis

i talked to him , then handed him the box of chocolates i grabbed from the skeleton laugh.gif

I've done that but now I am stuck. I can't seem to find the command that let's me walk through the tunnel to the exit.

Help? xd.png

Well, that sure was, uh, something. biggrin.gif

But am I the only one who *kinda* sees a frowny face on the new egg...?

I've done that but now I am stuck. I can't seem to find the command that let's me walk through the tunnel to the exit.

Help? xd.png

Go east and also people have been getting stuck on the next one, it's enter forest

Help? xd.png

i think it was something like go east or continue east (it tells you the direction in the story)? after the spider steps away and gives you a present

well i think im done, but i cant see any inventory. i did get the The End at the end lol

I came to the end, but didn´t find any flute or a horse on a cliff others were talking about, too bad that you can´t go back to look for missing things, but since you didn´t get any visible icons, it doesn´t matter anyway, thank you for the event ^^