purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I've now got one of each holiday cb except for pumpkins and yulebucks, and I've bred the first third gens from this valentines eggs :) First holiday checkers I'm building myself and I'm happy with how they look (one and two)

So many lineages that have not been producing the eggs I need lately really seemed to like the Valentine break because they're all giving me what I need now! 

I now own 214 2G Holidays, including every breed but Hollies (that will change next year). And the majority are not Halloweens :)

I have named every dragon now except the CB Val'09s, which are stumping me.  (Now to log and sort them)

Edit:  Oh, and I reached 150 paper hatchlings.

Edited by Gryphonic

I picked up 8 eggs from the post-Valentine AP wall break, all instahatched, but no influences available, and they all needed to be a specific gender for me to keep them. They ALL gendered correctly. 8/8. There's a 0.4% chance of that happening, I have been blessed.

On 2/11/2018 at 6:06 PM, Sesshomaru said:

I now have all CB Holidays ever.

Same, and it makes me very happy. =3

WOOT!

Operation alt-light is going smoothly. This hatchie completes the entire 2nd generation, but now the hard part starts, i'm gonna have to get an alt from only two eggs tops per week (and that's IF my blacks are feeling nice and I remember/am able to breed them)

Spoiler

KHLoQpZ.pngHere is the plan if you're curious.

EDIT:
That moment when your checker plans breed flawlessly

88YYE5X.png

With these 2gs I shall create two mighty lineages!

Edited by blockEdragon

Caught my first CB Gold ever. It took nine years to finally have one, and boy does it feel good to have a CB Gold finally.

Now that she's all grown up, I'm happy to say I've gotten my second ever 2G prize. :) I'm so happy <3 She's my first with a common mate as well, and I thought I made a fitting choice of mate <3

Though it's probably already the 23rd for most of you, today (the 22nd of February) is the 10th hatchday of my 2 oldest dragons: Kohaku and Alpha and Omega. That being said, holy flipping pancakes I've been here for 10 years. Not so much a big deal, but gods it makes me feel old.

*picks up cane and hobbles off*

Finally got around to doing a final count of my Valentine's after this season, and I hit scroll-goals with *three* breeds! My Arsani, Rosebud, and Heartseeker collections are now complete! I also only need *one* more '09 Valentine, which I actually had but dumped to accept a gift. So excited to mark a few breeds complete!

Ended up completing my CB pairs for all the Valentine dragons! I'm so happy! :D

I got absurdly lucky this year and managed to find mates for nearly all of my incomplete Valentine lineages this Valentine season. But the best part was these two guys:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/nnail

https://dragcave.net/lineage/alttt

They both must be the most awesome codes I have anywhere on my scroll! @_@ The closest I previously came to fantastic word-codes was Tmppr.