purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I just reached my scroll-goal for Two-Finned Blunas! I noticed that my spreadsheet indicated that the egg I was just gifted was my 20th, but after finding multiple counts on that spreadsheet off I had to do a manual re-count. And I actually have 10 females and 10 males (or I will when this egg grows up) which I totally didn't even plan!

Congrats on the blunae! :D I just reached my scroll goal for antareans, tarantula hawk drakes, whiptails and water walkers. ^_^ 

I completely forgot that with my new scroll goals I need more seasonals. Cutting it close, but I just locked myself with the six cavebreds I need. Phew. As long as they gender correctly. *crosses fingers*

Hit my scroll-goal with Carinas (Carinae?) today! And although I did have to do some influencing, I have 10 males and 10 females. Awesome.

After never having the patience to properly breed Fire Gems, I finally got one small checker going. I say that's an accomplishment - even a little one - for my impatient butt! XD

image.png.97f70703f53f33e26d1e9fec36052655.png

I have just one second gen prize, but she breeds so well. 3/3 eggs she's bred have all been prize eggs. :wub: What a good little dragon! 

A second xeno in a row?? And one of the ones I needed too! Now I just need an Astrapi and a Gaia to finish the set of six from this pair. :D 

3 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

I succeed summoning my third GoN yesterday :D 

That's awesome! Congrats!! 

I grabbed a gaia xeno which is great news since I have a looooong way to go before reaching my scroll goal with them. :D 

Edit: And I just grabbed another the very second I went back to the jungle. Three CBs in three years, then two in ten minutes. :lol:

Edited by StormWizard212

I just caught a 5-letter word code in the biomes.  I probably won't keep it, but that's the first time I've found one.

2 hours ago, Gryphonic said:

I just caught a 5-letter word code in the biomes.  I probably won't keep it, but that's the first time I've found one.

Oh cool! :D What was the word? If you aren't going to keep it, it might be good trade fodder since you never know who might be looking for a word just like the one you have to match another dragon's code. Sometimes the cave comes out with some very funny things. :lol:

I caught a Gaia from the Jungle, despite hesitating! That's the first one i've caught since Oct 18, 2016. :) 

I've grabbed two gaias and a chrono from the cave in the past day. I've struggled to get my hands on CBs in the past, so I wonder whether they're getting a little more common. I'm very happy about it! :D Getting closer to those scroll goals. 

Now that she's grown up, I feel safe to post here. I caught my first CB gold! Normally I don't even register the egg description until it's too late, so it practically feels like a miracle that I not only recognized it but clicked it in time! (The fact that I caught the egg at about 4 in the morning DC time probably helps.)

Congrats, @songwithnosoul! That's awesome!

Now that it's no longer fogged I *must* post about this little draggie. I was poking around trying to see if I could breed an extremely-messy Silver Tinsel (my Tinsels don't usually cooperate) and came up with that! ... Now to think of a name worthy of it's beauty.

Finally reached the 200 point with Fire Gems collected! (201 of this post). And only nine of those are frozen hatchlings and 31 in total aren't CB.

Congrats to Patxaran for finally breeding a prize egg today.  Patxaran hasn't produced a prize egg offspring since NOVEMBER 2016 - 16 months.

I'm not amused.

My 3G code from all code ancestors grew up today. YAY! Getting a bunch of 2Gs is a pain on its own, let alone higher gens but... we need to go deeper.

Edited by Orchi'dea

Reached my scroll goal for three more breeds. :D Getting there slowly but steadily.