purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

My set of Pygmy hatchlings gendered correctly without being influenced. Being able to save Pinks is always nice.

Edited by The Dragoness

I caught a paper egg!

Ten minutes ago I shocked myself. I caught a CB silver. Using a game console to access my scroll means my clicks are usually seconds too slow, so either I had some sheer dumb luck, or the 4 other people in the biome were all sleeping. :P

40 minutes ago, Siliskor said:

Ten minutes ago I shocked myself. I caught a CB silver. Using a game console to access my scroll means my clicks are usually seconds too slow, so either I had some sheer dumb luck, or the 4 other people in the biome were all sleeping. :P

Reminds me of the time I caught a CB Gold on my tablet.

As for me, I finished another complete set of CB Zyus.

I figure enough time has passed, for the time being. I got a Bronze shim in the raffle. Quite surprised. It was a tough month for me with a move of house without the use of a truck.

11 minutes ago, Starscream said:

I figure enough time has passed, for the time being. I got a Bronze shim in the raffle. Quite surprised. It was a tough month for me with a move of house without the use of a truck.

Congratulations!

Congrats Starscream!

I saw a Gold in the AP, stupidly hesitated for a couple seconds before clicking it, and somehow still got it! A beautiful 3rd-gen, only my 9th Gold ever.

Finally finished up my scroll goals of CB blue/rainbow coppers and pink/orange pyralspites, got 35/36 CB zyus and 24/36 CB xenos, completed scroll goals for most of the new dragons since my hiatus, and got my very first 2nd-gen alt vine. Not bad for having rejoined basically in June when I had just 1 xeno.  I just speedran a year's worth of dragon releases in two months :P

oh, and caught 3 CB silvers in, what, two weeks? That was wild.

thank goodness for this new superfast tablet, I would never have been able to do this on my laptop

I *saw* a Gold in the cave.

(catching one will probably take another few years or so)

I finished my CB metallic dragon goals at last! 13 CB Golds, 13 CB Silvers and 13 CB Coppers of each type! CB Xenowyrms are finally complete too.

Congratulations, everyone! :) 

After over a year of stubborn dragons I finally got to 5th gen on this lineage! ^_^

Congrats everyone!

Points to Cheese count in sig. :fweee: <-dirtytabs

Edited by deja

Finally got my scroll-goal (20 adults) for Tri-Horn Wyverns *and* Silvers! The Silver is my first rare or rare-ish dragon that I've reached scroll-goal with.

edit: Oh my freaking goodness. I just caught my first-ever Cheese!! I have no idea how that happened 'cause I didn't notice it for like three seconds before clicking on it. So excited!

Edited by Marie19R

I named 54 dragons last night.  Now it's just the Baikalas that need identities.

Congrats to all.

I am happy to announce my hatchie gendered correct.Queen Windswept is a female, so hopefully Lord Starscream gets his mate.

I have ten thousand dragons! :blink::D

(10,007 to be precise - I only just noticed now. :lol: )

I just test mated my pair and was successful. I held on to my breath.

Lord Starscream a GON coded STARS successfully mated with Queen Windswept.  I have long desired this particular pair. I am extremely happy.

first.png

I finished my Neglected goals and my Alt Black goals this week.

pY96XQG.png

I never have to make an ND again.

Now it's on to full-time trying for Undeads (send help............)

I am finally making substantial progress on a person lineage project that has been mostly untouched for several years. It's incredibly exciting to finally move forward with it.