purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I completed my CB scroll goals for Cassares and Florets (both varieties). ^_^

Just took a look at how many mints I have. 1,775.

Not enough. Congrats for nearing the 2k mark, I guess?

Edited by FortyTwo

37 minutes ago, FortyTwo said:

Just took a look at how many mints I have. 1,775.

Not enough. Congrats for nearing the 2k mark, I guess?

Congrats! :D

Does that mean you'll breed them at some point again? I still have this Guardian: https://dragcave.net/view/n/Waiting for my Mint Sister

edit: Thank you! :wub:

I managed to breed some Lunars from Zyus this round - took a few attempts! XD https://dragcave.net/progeny/QwWsM

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Have gotten a number of rarer dragons from the biomes including two Thunders, two Ices, two Seasonals, and a number of Fire Gems for my Fire Gem collection. Pretty happy with what I've gotten the luck grabbing lately.

I accidentally grabbed a cheese from the cave last night. :lol: I don't collect them myself, but hopefully I'll be able to find someone who wants to trade for it. ^_^

Almost done 2nd Gen Tinsel IOU's so I can start throwing offspring around freely

I just summoned my third GoN! I think I've now used up all of my luck by having two successful summons in a row (after two years OF failed attempts nonetheless) XD

Saw a paper in the biomes, got overly excited and clicked *four times* right *beside* the egg, finally managed to click the egg while already getting pissed at myself that I'd missed it.... But somehow it was still available and I got it! 

I, through an IOU, lucky chance of catching one and getting two gifted to me, have finally gotten two of each gender of CB Golds. I had never caught one since I started this game in 2009 until this February and now I have four CB Golds in all. That just really makes me happy!

Edited by Whirlaway

I have finally finished naming all of the adults on my scroll. I had about 400 left yesterday--today that number is 0!

4 hours ago, MoonShark said:

I have finally finished naming all of the adults on my scroll. I had about 400 left yesterday--today that number is 0!

Oh well done! :D As someone who is incredibly behind on naming (in the thousands) I find this seriously inspirational. Congratulations! That must have taken a lot of hard work. ^_^ 

Just bred this pretty!

Edited by StormWizard212

Congrats to me for my successful bronze shimmer x celestial breeding...

....and congrats to the two other people who will get a surprise when they snag one of the 2 other 2nd gen shimmers that will be landing in the AP in a couple of days..(and the celestial shimmer-kin too)

yep, a lovely clutch of 4 eggs...3 x shimmer, 1 x Celestial

After playing for almost 10 years.... I *finally* got my first Cheese back in August of last year, since then I've gotten *six* more. My very first Paper was back in 2011, then none until January of this year, and now I have a total of 6! A couple were gifts, but I've also been very lucky in the biomes. *dances*

@HeatherMarie

Very happy for you ^^ I can relate, been playing for 7 years and got my first paper and leetle tree in March! I entered a raffle on Discord and won my first Neglected dragon in March too, and a week later I noticed it was stolen on my birthday!

I bred my newly matured Gold with a Zyumorph, thinking it was caveborn. This was the result. It's actually a pretty checker!

12 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

Oh well done! :D As someone who is incredibly behind on naming (in the thousands) I find this seriously inspirational. Congratulations! That must have taken a lot of hard work. ^_^ 

Just bred this pretty!

Ooooh, that is lovely!

I have about 2300(?) dragons now, but I was okay in the naming process up until a few years ago, when I stopped playing a lot. Now that that's done, it's time to focus on completing my scroll goals and then working on some lineages I have planned!

Today's YAY moment: sushi for lunch, and I got home to find a message from a friend saying they'd caught me an Aeon AND an Ice! (I don't hunt in the cave much anymore for various reasons, so rares can be hard to collect.)

*dances around* With the trade I just made I now have my scroll-goal of Flamingos! One breed at a time, closer and closer, feels so good to check off another breed!

I had a couple of eggs I planned to abandon that were keeping me egglocked and I forgot to abandon them before I bred a 2G Gold, which went straight to the AP. I was a little disappointed and felt very stupid. But the universe had my back and three minutes after I posted about it, I caught a CB Gold. :lol: I'm feeling so lucky right now. 

Wow, that's awesome @StormWizard212

I caught a chicken last night, despite (yet again) taking multiple seconds to realize what it was and then clicking multiple times in the wrong spot! 

I have almost 240 Fire Gems (mainly CB) and slowly working my way towards having an even larger army of them then before.

My CB prize gave me a 2nd gen Bronze Shinmer egg on the third attempt since I won it :D