purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I FINALLY GOT MY PLATINUM TROPHY!!!! I'm so happy
I didn't even notice when it happened but I just glanced at my scroll and it was there!!!! o.o
Which is funny because since I hit around 700-800 I've been tracking my progress pretty closely except these past few weeks! :D 

I can't believe I finally made it and I barely noticed 😅

This is definitely going to take some getting used to, I'm so used to seeing my gold trophy. This is so weird. I can't believe this happened two days before my graduation. 

Wow

I have exactly 1,000 dragons...I kind of want to screenshot this and save it 

Edited by Mochi

That's awesome @Mochi! (Totally screenshot it! I screenshot tons of DC stuff for the memories.)

That's super exciting @Mochi! When platinum trophies were introduced, I got mine automatically since I was already above the limit, but I remember the excitement of earning my gold trophy. It's a great feeling!

I finally completed my CB scroll goal for Spring Seasonals. I barely had any at the beginning of the season and I feel like I've been hoarding them ever since. It's a relief to finally have them all. ^_^

The Shimmerscale I got from the march raffle isn't evevn two months old yet, but she just gave me her third Prize offspring. 😲

Wow, that's awesome luck @Gluria

I just caught a Cheese in the biomes despite being very slow about it... I was poking around the biomes while on the phone so it took awhile for it to register. I guess everyone else is still concentrating on the new breeds!

I have a dreadful cold, so I've spent all day laying here and getting to know the new trading stuff :) I'm so glad DC's birthday was now, I'd be so bored and cranky without it. 

Just grabbed a pretty messy-lineaged purple Floret in the AP, and turns out it's my 20th purple Floret! Scroll-goal achieved!

13 hours ago, Toyo said:

I have a dreadful cold, so I've spent all day laying here and getting to know the new trading stuff :) I'm so glad DC's birthday was now, I'd be so bored and cranky without it. 

This is me exactly at the moment. :lol:

I traded for some of the new release hatchies, though, so I was really happy about that. ^_^ I've got a nice little collection going now, but I'm totally scroll locked and will need to wait a couple of days to grab more.

Ok, I know this isn't something super brag worthy, but I'm happy.

Since the new releases the AP is full of <4 day eggs, and I saw that as a great opportunity to get some of the ungendered sprites I was missing.

Between Yesterday and today, I've completed my sprite collection for 8 different dragons using only 1 egg slot. This is also the first time I've gotten close to the freeze limit XD.

Finally sorted the top of my scroll out a bit - hadn't been done since the Floret release!  :o  (And scroll sorting is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more interesting than the badly written text I'm currently plodding through, lol.)

Multiple successful trading on the new Trading Hub brought me to a total of 24 new release hatchies on my scroll. :) 

5 hours ago, Naraku said:

Multiple successful trading on the new Trading Hub brought me to a total of 24 new release hatchies on my scroll. :) 

Awesome! :D I've been collecting as many as I can, too. Some have just grown up which I'm super excited about! Time to start breeding!

On 5/24/2018 at 11:18 AM, Aurora-Silver said:

I got my first Market Egg - from the AP! xD

Ahhhh, they can be abandoned, good to know!  I don't think I'll have a great need to buy Market eggs, but I was thinking I might save up my shards, buy a Market Gold or Silver now and then, and drop it in the AP for someone else to find.  :)

just noticed I reached 40 CB Metals (mostly Silvers). Massbred them. 4 eggs. Sounds about right. 😂

I caught a nice CB Anagallis from the AP in the sea of messy-lineaged stuff. I can always use more of those.

I've been camping out in the Jungle, mostly because it's one of the only biomes not overrun with the new releases, and it paid off bigtime! Grabbed my 2nd-ever blue Dino!

Something funny just happened, I clicked on an egg with a huge hole in the AP and didn't get it, but the message said "you can't seem to fing the hatchling", which means it just hatched that second. It's always fun when that happens clicking in a hatchery, but it's never happened to me in the AP before. XD

I just hatched two Vine alts, both from ER AP eggs. They're also the first two I've ever had success with 😮

Got a CB red Fire Gem in the AP. And I was still able to influence it to be female since I hate the male red Fire Gem.

Somehow through crazy random luck I have hatched *three* alt-vines today!

Wow, congratulations to everyone having luck with alt Vines today! :o I've locked myself with birthday eggs again. :P 

I put up a 5th gen Shimmer egg from the AP for trade, asking for at least one new release hatchie. I came back to multiple offers, 2-4 hatchies each. Just wow. :D I was hatchie locked so I had to freeze a few hatchies.