purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Posted a reflex-click in the departures thread, a two-way asking for a dummy because I've gotten annoyed with people grabbing and not saying anything, and the dummy I got was a gold shimmerscale! What an awesome dummy to get for something I had been annoyed about reflex-clicking.

It took some work, but I finally managed to breed a mate for her! Looking at the Candelabra's progeny, i'm only glad it's taken this long!

I just had a double-take what the heck moment, I was refreshing in the biomes and saw a Xeno *and* a Blusang right next to each other, spazz-clicked so spazzily that I didn't even click either actual egg, spazz-clicked again and got the Xeno... Then went to my scroll and the Blusang was there! I never got the codes page or anything, I have no clue how my spazz-clicking got it onto my scroll when I never even got that success-page, but I'm very happy about it! Will have to wait until morning to trade it though.

12 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

It took some work, but I finally managed to breed a mate for her! Looking at the Candelabra's progeny, i'm only glad it's taken this long!

Ooh that's gonna be a lovely lineage ^_^

My lil Shallow water hatchling gendered right, he's so cute!! 

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I just had a double-take what the heck moment, I was refreshing in the biomes and saw a Xeno *and* a Blusang right next to each other, spazz-clicked so spazzily that I didn't even click either actual egg, spazz-clicked again and got the Xeno... Then went to my scroll and the Blusang was there! I never got the codes page or anything, I have no clue how my spazz-clicking got it onto my scroll when I never even got that success-page, but I'm very happy about it! Will have to wait until morning to trade it though.

I've been looking for brines for the past few days & saw your post and thought "man I wish I was that lucky" only to catch a brine in the cave a few minutes later. I think your luck rubbed off on me :D 

Edited by Mochi

Caught yet another CB Silver. So far, I've got one every other week. I haven't seen a single Gaia Xeno in 4 months. Are Gaias more rare than CB Silvers now? I have a CB Pyro and CB Mageia Xeno, but no Gaia.

Anyway, yay on the CB Silver. Maybe I can get a CB Gaia Xeno or so out of it.

3 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

Caught yet another CB Silver. So far, I've got one every other week. I haven't seen a single Gaia Xeno in 4 months. Are Gaias more rare than CB Silvers now? I have a CB Pyro and CB Mageia Xeno, but no Gaia.

Anyway, yay on the CB Silver. Maybe I can get a CB Gaia Xeno or so out of it.

Congrats on the catch! :D I managed to catch three Gaias in the space of a couple of days a few weeks ago. I also got three towards the end of last year. In that time, though, I've only caught one Silver. So my experience has been the opposite - that Gaias are much more plentiful than Silvers. I'm sure you could definitely get a Gaia trade for your Silver, if that's what you're interested in. :)

55 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

Congrats on the catch! :D I managed to catch three Gaias in the space of a couple of days a few weeks ago. I also got three towards the end of last year. In that time, though, I've only caught one Silver. So my experience has been the opposite - that Gaias are much more plentiful than Silvers. I'm sure you could definitely get a Gaia trade for your Silver, if that's what you're interested in. :)

I cannot believe your luck! I haven't even SEEN one! I mean, Silvers are pretty and all, but their sprites are boring compared to Xenos, especially the Gaias. And especially if you're doing a nature-based lineage. Silvers just don't fit. They fit best with, like, silver lunar heralds or light luminas or something. Grats on all the Gaias.

Two of my holiday mates grew up, accepted their mates and produced pretty eggs! ^_^ Both went to the AP so I hope they find a good home! :)

I just caught a chicken! It's only my 3rd chicken, and the other two were traded for or gifted. I don't understand my weird luck lately, first the thing with getting the Blusang even though the success page didn't show, and now the chicken... Saw it, accidentally clicked another biome, went back and clicked it as fast as I could, then the page literally took over a minute to load, and somehow I still got it!

Had an alt-lotto win - YAY for another curly s1 for my looooooooooong time goal of a curly hoard/lyrics group

Finally hit my platinum trophy! Also caught two incuhatchable CB eggs from the AP!

1 hour ago, broadway_fiend said:

Finally hit my platinum trophy! Also caught two incuhatchable CB eggs from the AP!

Well done on both accounts! :D Very exciting.

I just named about 300 dragons. My goodness. It still only cleared a fraction of my backlog, but I'm gradually getting there, one dragon at a time. :P (Or apparently 300 at a time, maybe.)

1 hour ago, MoonShark said:

It took seven years BUT I FINALLY HAVE A SECOND GON. https://dragcave.net/lineage/0t5Ho *squees*

Oh congrats!! That must feel so good after so long! 

My Gemshard that hatched while I was sleeping hatched red! I swear complaining on the forum really does work, ever since I mentioned having less red Gemshards then the other colors they've been hatching red a lot!

Somehow I got a 2G Gold out of a Gold x Yellow Zyu pairing. My CB Metals rarely even give me fails, let alone shiny eggs :o

Edited by The Dragoness

26 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Somehow I got a 2G Gold out of a Gold x Yellow Zyu pairing. My CB Metals rarely even give me fails, let alone shiny eggs :o

What a beautiful pairing, too! Well done! :D

My grown dragons counter ticked over to 4,500 dragons today. ^_^

I've just realised that the all-lowercase z-coded CB Black i've been trying to trade off for a couple days is my other coded CB Black's perfect mate. So there's that. :) 

Edit: Plus, I bred a Magma from a Yellow-Crowned! These guys are notoriously tricky to breed from so i'm glad I managed this just on the second go.

Edited by lovecats99

I officially have over 6,000 (non-growing) dragons! 6,007 to be exact. So excited! 

edit: I just reached my scroll-goal with red Stripes! That makes 2 out of 5 Stripe colors down!

Edited by HeatherMarie

Finally hatched the third alt black I need for a 4g witchlight X alt black lineage. Next Halloween the male mate will be bred!

Edited by blockEdragon

11 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

Finally hatched the third alt black I need for a 4g witchlight X alt black lineage. Next Halloween the male mate will be bred!

Nice! That will look great! ^_^

I've crossed off another breed from my CB scroll goal list. Everything is getting closer! 

This pairing has been very nice to me. :) 

image.png.e87436bcb2a4eb148911c217d479814b.png

Now if only I could find a bloodswap for one

Not sure where else to put this but want to brag about it, so.... Picked up a Two-headed Lindwyrm in the AP with an amazing code and there was only one right name for it. Meet Huntingtons Disease Recovery 4 U, who will now be my own personal mascot for HD.