purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Once my current hatchies grow up, I'll have reached my CB scroll goals for Freckled and Tatterdrake. This means that I've reached my CB goals for all the March/April releases now. ^_^ Now I'm ready for the big birthday bash this month! :D (Hopefully we'll get a few interesting new breeds then!)

7 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

Once my current hatchies grow up, I'll have reached my CB scroll goals for Freckled and Tatterdrake. This means that I've reached my CB goals for all the March/April releases now. ^_^ Now I'm ready for the big birthday bash this month! :D (Hopefully we'll get a few interesting new breeds then!)

I summoned my first Sinomorph recently.... also, what is quoted above regarding the BIRTHDAY EVENT! Excited to see what is in store for us this time.

Better hold off on growing any dragons more and save up some influences and incubates, just in case...

Reached my CB scroll goal for Frills!

edit - And first try resulted in a Tan.

edit2 - Why thank you for the view bombing of the above mentioned egg. Too bad for you that I caught it in time.

Edited by tnoelemaK

2 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

This baby didn't alt!  Just what I was hoping for! XD

In fact, very few of my Undines have alted recently. I used to get an Alt with every 9th-10th breeding attempt, and that's not the case any longer. That said, your hatchi is exceedingly pretty (as are all Undines :)) - congrats!

Grabbed a Thunder... though I missed a Celestial :<

Finally managed to catch myself a purple Floret. :D I've been looking for these beauties for a while now. I love Florets. :wub:

I caught three Zyumorphs in the past two days.

Pretty excited about this little one I recently bred! I was pleasantly surprised that the parents decided to cooperate on my first breeding attempt with them. :)

After going through nearly the whole Encyclopedia Helpers-thread, I finally unlocked all the information on Negleteds. Phew. 

Overnight a few of my eggs hatched, I have now hatched *three* alt-blacks in the past week! 

edit: Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...... *sits here staring at DC tabs* Was moving between biomes at the :30 shuffle, there were *two* Cheese eggs in that shuffle, one in Alpine one in Forest, and I got both!! How... What.... Wow!

Edited by HeatherMarie

I’ve got all sprites/info completed for the Encyclopedia, at least to the most current update.

Edited by Whirlaway

2 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

I’ve got all sprites/info completed for the Encyclopedia, at least to the most current update.

Do you have the new pygmy wyrm zombie unlocked (from Red-tailed Wyrms)? I figured it was too soon to even start looking for those yet. 

Yesterday I started naming all my unnamed dragons after avoiding it for a few weeks. I've only done 13 or so, because it takes forever to comb through their long lineages, but it's a start!

25 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Do you have the new pygmy wyrm zombie unlocked (from Red-tailed Wyrms)? I figured it was too soon to even start looking for those yet. 

Yesterday I started naming all my unnamed dragons after avoiding it for a few weeks. I've only done 13 or so, because it takes forever to comb through their long lineages, but it's a start!

In all honesty I forgot about those, so that's a no. Guess I'm just missing that one sprite though. Ugh.

I currently have 3 growing Cheeses (one is set to be gifted though). Not counting the one that will be gifted, I am now up to 11 Cheeses. I've been playing DC for almost 10 years now and only got my *first* Cheese last year. I'm confused/stunned/excited that I've been able to get so many so quickly!

I completed my CB scroll goal for Khusas and got a little bit closer with a few other breeds. :) I also grabbed a red copper in the cave. ^_^

Edited by StormWizard212

I just caught myself a birthday present in the form of a CB silver. I haven't personally caught a silver in over 4 years. She will pair nicely with a silver male caught 6 years ago, also on my birthday. 🎂

Finally been trying since Halloween to get a good lineage egg from The Fogball

Grabbed three Celestials, two Thalassas, and a Pink from the biomes.

Just hit my scroll-goal for Spotted Greenwings! Caught my last two in the AP just a few minutes apart, turns out they are siblings from a Celestial multi-clutch! Awesome.