purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

My CB Gemshard turned blue, which is the color I've been really wanting since I have a lot of green and red Gemshards.

I too won a raffle dragon :D Super exciting (same week I graduate from college so ALSO COOL)

This is going to sound stupid but I'm so happy I have a male CB Silver at last. Male Silvers are my absolute favorites on this site other than Ultraviolets, and I've always wanted at least one CB version. Sadly, I can never seem to catch my own Silvers, though I've seen/missed them plenty of times in the caves. Thankfully, there was finally a trade I could manage to do and I would like to thank @rrattts for that, and also @Minkerbell for trading me my very first CB silver who was a female but I love her all the same. You guys are sweet and I would probably not have these lovely dragons on my scroll without you. Hopefully I will catch more on my own someday but honestly I'm just so satisfied right now. 💙

Not stupid at all @Valtrois! Silvers are beautiful (I preferred the old sprites, those were before your time, but the new ones have definitely grown on me). 

I'm AP hunting, throwing back tons of CBs and 2nd-gens, and I find this beauty! One step closer to scroll-goals with Bright-Breasted Wyverns with such a wonderful lineage! I'm glad I can afford to be picky with commons like BBWs, it really does pay off!

Just grabbed a Gaia from the Forest. That's my fourth CB Gaia now and, even better, I jumped between biomes before realizing that it was a Gaia and still grabbed it.

Once my current eggs and hatchies grow up, I'll have reached my CB goal for Red-Tailed Wyrms. :D They're such cute little things. I've been grabbing as many as I can the past week. XD

Was finally able to get the piece I needed to breed this as a proper checker.

I have collected 250 Fire Gems now! Only 50 away from 300!

*dances* I got an alt black! I got an alt black! Did I mention I got an alt black?? I have hatched more vines and blacks from the AP in the past two weeks then I can count, and finally it paid off! 

On 5/1/2018 at 10:18 AM, Sesshomaru said:

Congrats! If you're ever in need of a bloodswap, i'd be glad to breed you a sibling to him. :) 

Oh and congrats to @HeatherMarie for finally getting that alt! I hope you have just as much luck with that Vine on your scroll. XD

Edited by lovecats99

Woah, I'm having some good dragon luck today! I was refreshing the Alpine and a two-headed lindwyrm was just sitting there, so after like 6 refreshes I finally figured I'd just take it and put it in the departures thread later.... Behind that lindwyrm was a cheese, and I got it! I guess picking up 'blockers' sometimes really pays off.

I summoned my first Sinomorph!

I finally got a leetle tree! I accidentally refreshed when I saw it and it was still there after so I clicked really fast and I got it! ;;w;;

I've been trying so long, I finally have an adorable leetle tree<3

My perfect code couple gave me their first egg!!

Not one superfluous letter or number between the two of them, and they grew up together so I could actually influence them once I'd noticed that they'd be my favourite code pair... probably FOREVER.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/CBHKw

I'll keep the first one and then spread the joy!

I think the DC RNG gods know that I'm having a really bad week IRL and are trying to make up for it. Got home from a horrible day at work to find *another* black alt had hatched!! That's two black alts in two days. I literally haven't hatched one on my own since 2014 (though I have been gifted some), so this is so awesome.

I won my first cb prize (a silver tinsel) a couple months ago and she's laid 2 prize eggs in a row now! So proud of her, and hopefully many more to come 😄

Once my current hatchies grow up, I'll have reached my CB scroll goals for Freckled and Tatterdrake. This means that I've reached my CB goals for all the March/April releases now. ^_^ Now I'm ready for the big birthday bash this month! :D (Hopefully we'll get a few interesting new breeds then!)

7 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

Once my current hatchies grow up, I'll have reached my CB scroll goals for Freckled and Tatterdrake. This means that I've reached my CB goals for all the March/April releases now. ^_^ Now I'm ready for the big birthday bash this month! :D (Hopefully we'll get a few interesting new breeds then!)

I summoned my first Sinomorph recently.... also, what is quoted above regarding the BIRTHDAY EVENT! Excited to see what is in store for us this time.

Better hold off on growing any dragons more and save up some influences and incubates, just in case...

Reached my CB scroll goal for Frills!

edit - And first try resulted in a Tan.

edit2 - Why thank you for the view bombing of the above mentioned egg. Too bad for you that I caught it in time.

Edited by tnoelemaK