purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I just caught a Silver egg in the jungle smack dab in the middle of the new release. I was surprised I got it and it even has a code to boot!

19 hours ago, Dalek Raptor said:

I just caught a Silver egg in the jungle smack dab in the middle of the new release. I was surprised I got it and it even has a code to boot!

Great luck! :D Well done!

I completed my scroll goal for Purples. I got a little closer with a few others, too. ^_^ 

Grabbed 3 Florets, 1 Zyu and 1 Aeon.

Not quite what I was aiming for, but not too shabby either XD

Was slacking off at work and browsed DC.

...Got a leetle tree.

Named it "Top Performer Award".

Edited by Soulibur

Nice!

My proudest thing must be this, self-caught.

Edited by Andromen

Managed to breed the four eggs required to start a royal crimson X brute checker! Not sue how popular it will be during my dropoffs at the CNB since most people like shiny, thin, barbie doll dragons but I really like the way those two true dragon's dragons look together so i had to make it.

The other day I raised 6 2g blacks and one alted! And yesterday I found a 3g silver shimmer stairstep on the AP, and since I took little interest in the new release i'm stocked up fully on free AP CBs that I incuhatched.

Good week.

Picked up two Undines from the AP before bed last night, Incubated them and dropped them into two ERs, went to bed.... They *both* hatched alt! So, soooo surprised, I only had two yellow Undines before this. Of course I stupidly didn't Influence them so according to Precog I now have 3 males and 1 female, but oh well.

OK I needed an extra space for the male... I still think the name are fitting for the breed male and female

I have now collected 240 Fire Gems. I’ve been having no lock seeing them in the Volcano but I got three just recently.

Another set of four eggs have been bred for a lineage, I'm not into new shinies most of the time but that dosen't mean I dislike the ones we have, plus red firegems and sapphires look amazing together.

I've had some pretty unusual luck with catching stuff recently. A few days ago I snagged a 3G Shimmerscale from the AP, and just today I caught a CB red Zyu, a brown Copper, an Aeon, two gold Florets (plus one other I caught a few days ago) and a Thunder.

This week has been really good to me! Got a Leetle Tree while hunting for red-tailed pygmy eggs on the 24th. I never thought I'd see one in my life, let alone catch one. Then last night, I found a Vampire egg in the AP at 3am. Another thing I thought I would never see, let alone be able to catch for my scroll. Woot!

Both my Tatterdrakes and my Red-tailed Pygmies gendered in pairs! I love it when that happens, especially when this is the second release in a row I had this luck. Though I probably jynxed it now :P

Managed to catch 4 Glaucus Drakes within a reasonable amount of time, this may sound non-consequential but I like catching things in bulk from time to time and bulk catching isn't always a fast thing due to the sheer number of breeds.

2 hours ago, randomperson100 said:

Woohoo! 5 years of on-and-off activity and I finally won a raffle! Got a gold western dragon 

Congrats! :D That must have been very exciting! Do you have a name picked out for it yet? ^_^ 

I'm getting pretty close to my CB scroll goals for Red-Tailed Wyrms and Tatterdrakes now. :) 

Edited by StormWizard212

Got two Fire Gems, a Celestial and a Coast Pyral on the hour drop. :>