purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I bred my newly matured Gold with a Zyumorph, thinking it was caveborn. This was the result. It's actually a pretty checker!

12 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

Oh well done! :D As someone who is incredibly behind on naming (in the thousands) I find this seriously inspirational. Congratulations! That must have taken a lot of hard work. ^_^ 

Just bred this pretty!

Ooooh, that is lovely!

I have about 2300(?) dragons now, but I was okay in the naming process up until a few years ago, when I stopped playing a lot. Now that that's done, it's time to focus on completing my scroll goals and then working on some lineages I have planned!

Today's YAY moment: sushi for lunch, and I got home to find a message from a friend saying they'd caught me an Aeon AND an Ice! (I don't hunt in the cave much anymore for various reasons, so rares can be hard to collect.)

*dances around* With the trade I just made I now have my scroll-goal of Flamingos! One breed at a time, closer and closer, feels so good to check off another breed!

I had a couple of eggs I planned to abandon that were keeping me egglocked and I forgot to abandon them before I bred a 2G Gold, which went straight to the AP. I was a little disappointed and felt very stupid. But the universe had my back and three minutes after I posted about it, I caught a CB Gold. :lol: I'm feeling so lucky right now. 

Wow, that's awesome @StormWizard212! 

I caught a chicken last night, despite (yet again) taking multiple seconds to realize what it was and then clicking multiple times in the wrong spot! 

I have almost 240 Fire Gems (mainly CB) and slowly working my way towards having an even larger army of them then before.

My CB prize gave me a 2nd gen Bronze Shinmer egg on the third attempt since I won it :D

I just caught a Silver egg in the jungle smack dab in the middle of the new release. I was surprised I got it and it even has a code to boot!

19 hours ago, Dalek Raptor said:

I just caught a Silver egg in the jungle smack dab in the middle of the new release. I was surprised I got it and it even has a code to boot!

Great luck! :D Well done!

I completed my scroll goal for Purples. I got a little closer with a few others, too. ^_^ 

Was slacking off at work and browsed DC.

...Got a leetle tree.

Named it "Top Performer Award".

Edited by Soulibur

Nice!

My proudest thing must be this, self-caught.

Edited by Andromen

Managed to breed the four eggs required to start a royal crimson X brute checker! Not sue how popular it will be during my dropoffs at the CNB since most people like shiny, thin, barbie doll dragons but I really like the way those two true dragon's dragons look together so i had to make it.

The other day I raised 6 2g blacks and one alted! And yesterday I found a 3g silver shimmer stairstep on the AP, and since I took little interest in the new release i'm stocked up fully on free AP CBs that I incuhatched.

Good week.

Even if the original Lumina x Garland pairings keep being stubborn and don't give me light Lumina eggs, this offspring is also quite neat!

3 minutes ago, dothefreddy said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/5qKSq

It took way too many breedings for this to happen.

It looks like it was worth it, that's such a cool pairing! Congrats. :)

Picked up two Undines from the AP before bed last night, Incubated them and dropped them into two ERs, went to bed.... They *both* hatched alt! So, soooo surprised, I only had two yellow Undines before this. Of course I stupidly didn't Influence them so according to Precog I now have 3 males and 1 female, but oh well.

OK I needed an extra space for the male... I still think the name are fitting for the breed male and female

I have now collected 240 Fire Gems. I’ve been having no lock seeing them in the Volcano but I got three just recently.

I never expected to want to get a mate for this guy, but I found the perfect one by surprise in the AP. And the best part precog says it will be female, so no need for influencing. >u<

Another set of four eggs have been bred for a lineage, I'm not into new shinies most of the time but that dosen't mean I dislike the ones we have, plus red firegems and sapphires look amazing together.

I've had some pretty unusual luck with catching stuff recently. A few days ago I snagged a 3G Shimmerscale from the AP, and just today I caught a CB red Zyu, a brown Copper, an Aeon, two gold Florets (plus one other I caught a few days ago) and a Thunder.