purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I finally bred my scroll only 11th gen PB guardian!  :D

My last summon was successful so I wasn't expecting this one to be, but...I FINALLY HAVE ALL THREE GUARDIANS OF NATURE! My Aeon says it's going to be a male, so I'll have two males and a female.

I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! :D

Reached my CB scroll goal for Azure Glacewings and Albinos. ^_^ I'm getting there slowly and steadily! 

8 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

This pair has been very good to me. https://dragcave.net/progeny/oy56S

Oh wow! :D What a great breeding pair. I've got a 2G prize who has been a particularly good breeder for me. https://dragcave.net/progeny/Ot6Qx It almost always provides an egg and most of the time it's a Tinsel, rather than Blusang. Some pairs are just particularly amorous, I think! :P 

I finally saw a CB gold. Missed it due to sudden 😸, but hey, now I know there's a chance..

Silver and Lunar accepted & bred a Silver on first try, so the lineage may continue. Will have to wait 'till Halloween and hope CB Shadow Walkers are a thing again for next gen. If not, they are still a pretty pair.

There was a big storm here Tuesday, & we lost power for a day, but none of my dragons died or even got sick when I wasn't able to watch them! :D

(I was right in the middle of hatching a couple of low-timers I'd just caught in the AP, too, so they were in ALL the hatcheries! :o)

pwetty :3  - and thanks to Fuzzy I'll soon be able to make a second like this :D

Finally a tan from these and I am considering this lineage done. It all started with a couple of z-coded Specklethroats that I found in the AP 5 years ago and I have struggled ever since to connect them and finish up the lineage. In the process I threw many Specklethoats to the AP myself! XD

Edited by purplehaze

🎉🎊🎶🎷🎤🎹🎶🎵🎶🎤🎷🎹🎵🎉

I would like to formerly congratulate myself for breaking the 5,000 total dragons mark on my scroll!   Yay! 😄

https://dragcave.net/user/jerzeeshadow1

Edited by jerzeeshadow

10 hours ago, jerzeeshadow said:

🎉🎊🎶🎷🎤🎹🎶🎵🎶🎤🎷🎹🎵🎉

I would like to formerly congratulate myself for breaking the 5,000 total dragons mark on my scroll!   Yay! 😄

https://dragcave.net/user/jerzeeshadow1

Congrats! :D I'll hopefully be there in a few months myself. 

I caught a z code Zyumorph (how fitting!) with a pretty cute code in general. 

In the last few days I managed to catch a green Copper, an Aeon, two Gemshards and one purple Floret. :D

Edited by Sazandora

I just grabbed a Silver egg from the AP. I'm so excited! Slowly finding the dergs I was basically 100% sure were practically unobtainable to newer players.

Edited by animatedrose
forgot a word

In the past ten minutes I've managed to grab a chicken *and* a paper in the biomes, despite clicking the wrong spot multiple times (just to the side of the egg). And I just hatched 4 vines from the AP and one of them alted!

52 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

In the past ten minutes I've managed to grab a chicken *and* a paper in the biomes, despite clicking the wrong spot multiple times (just to the side of the egg). And I just hatched 4 vines from the AP and one of them alted!

Grats! It's awesome when that happens.

Does that mean you've got some fried chicken, a paper plate, and four helpings of salad to go with it now?

--

I just came here to reply with that above statement but I caught two Dark Myst Pygmies in a row and one has an all lower-case code so that's pretty cool. My collection is off to a good start!

I'm not so much a z-code collector, but I just realised that I caught a mate for my all-lowercase Imperial Fleshcrowne, zeppa! Meet zilso, the all-lowercase Imperial Fleshcrowne!

So i'm looking forwards to making them a breeding pair. :) Any 2g z-codes produced from them'll be donated to the Z Project.

Haven't seen a Paper in the biomes in ages, but I just surprised myself and caught a shiny. :) Scroll goals for those are now complete.

Grabbed my second "almost metallic-looking" egg today. My last was from 2000-freakin'-13. :blush:

I missed a Xeno on the coast, but that meant I still had an egg slot free when I saw a blue Baikala and I desperately need more of them so it worked out well. ^_^ 

Finally got a Shimmer from Shimmer x Candelabra after what feels like 4,534 candelabra Shimmer-kins.