purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

My Bronze Shimmer bred another 2nd gen Bronze Shimmer egg so that's exciting. I also SAW a CB Gold, I didn't catch it but that's the first CB Gold I've seen in over 3 years 😱

I finally got a Xenowyrm that WASN'T a Pyro one! Woo! *smooches whoever dropped that Gaia Xenowyrm egg in the AP*

Got a Paper! My favorite non-breedable ^.^

23 hours ago, Tears in Rain said:

Caught a Silver for the first time in ages - on mobile, lol! :lol:

Oh wow! On mobile, too! I caught a Dino a couple of hours ago. It's been a while since I found one of them, since I don't hunt in the jungle that often. 

Somehow got my metals to cough up 12 2G Silvers, a 4G Silver, & a 3G Gold all in the space of 2 days -->all mates I needed for several of my lonely Holidays/lineage projects ^_^.

That 2G Gold x Yulebuck pair wouldn't give me anything for an entire year!  The Yulebuck was from X-mas 2016 & I got the Gold mate March 2017, & I really thought there'd be a 2nd X-mas with no mate for the poor 3G Yulebuck I also nabbed at X-mas 2016! *celebrates*

Out of eight bred Black eggs from AP, I hatched a sitting and curled Black alts. I also hatched two alt Undines out of eight.

I finally bred my scroll only 11th gen PB guardian!  :D

Bred myself a wonderful inbred messy-lineaged blue Zyumorph! Okay, I was actually trying to breed a Gold, but it's only my 3rd messy blue Zyu so I'm happy! (Not sure if this will work, but this is what the lineage looks like.)

My last summon was successful so I wasn't expecting this one to be, but...I FINALLY HAVE ALL THREE GUARDIANS OF NATURE! My Aeon says it's going to be a male, so I'll have two males and a female.

I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! :D

Reached my CB scroll goal for Azure Glacewings and Albinos. ^_^ I'm getting there slowly and steadily! 

Pretty lil' EG thingy - inspired by a @FortyTwo massbreed last year :D. I have so many projects that it sometimes takes a bit but I like the end result.

8 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

This pair has been very good to me. https://dragcave.net/progeny/oy56S

Oh wow! :D What a great breeding pair. I've got a 2G prize who has been a particularly good breeder for me. https://dragcave.net/progeny/Ot6Qx It almost always provides an egg and most of the time it's a Tinsel, rather than Blusang. Some pairs are just particularly amorous, I think! :P 

I finally saw a CB gold. Missed it due to sudden 😸, but hey, now I know there's a chance..

Silver and Lunar accepted & bred a Silver on first try, so the lineage may continue. Will have to wait 'till Halloween and hope CB Shadow Walkers are a thing again for next gen. If not, they are still a pretty pair.

There was a big storm here Tuesday, & we lost power for a day, but none of my dragons died or even got sick when I wasn't able to watch them! :D

(I was right in the middle of hatching a couple of low-timers I'd just caught in the AP, too, so they were in ALL the hatcheries! :o)

pwetty :3  - and thanks to Fuzzy I'll soon be able to make a second like this :D

Finally a tan from these and I am considering this lineage done. It all started with a couple of z-coded Specklethroats that I found in the AP 5 years ago and I have struggled ever since to connect them and finish up the lineage. In the process I threw many Specklethoats to the AP myself! XD

Edited by purplehaze

🎉🎊🎶🎷🎤🎹🎶🎵🎶🎤🎷🎹🎵🎉

I would like to formerly congratulate myself for breaking the 5,000 total dragons mark on my scroll!   Yay! 😄

https://dragcave.net/user/jerzeeshadow1

Edited by jerzeeshadow

10 hours ago, jerzeeshadow said:

🎉🎊🎶🎷🎤🎹🎶🎵🎶🎤🎷🎹🎵🎉

I would like to formerly congratulate myself for breaking the 5,000 total dragons mark on my scroll!   Yay! 😄

https://dragcave.net/user/jerzeeshadow1

Congrats! :D I'll hopefully be there in a few months myself. 

I caught a z code Zyumorph (how fitting!) with a pretty cute code in general. 

In the last few days I managed to catch a green Copper, an Aeon, two Gemshards and one purple Floret. :D

Edited by Sazandora

I just grabbed a Silver egg from the AP. I'm so excited! Slowly finding the dergs I was basically 100% sure were practically unobtainable to newer players.

Edited by animatedrose
forgot a word