purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Lovely combination @Predat0rs! :D Congrats! I had a few more Florets grow up. Slowly edging towards my scroll goal for them.

Caught a cb chrono :) I'm usually unable to catch ANYTHING in the cave, let alone something nice!

:cries:  I'm so happy; I stayed up super-late UK time in the hope of catching the first of the Prank Mints hitting the AP, and after a bit of juggling and grabbing, I filled my one available egg-slot with an UPSIDE-DOWN Mintie!  After getting et on Sunday (same result as last year), I feel better now - and it means that, along with my three from last year, I now have two pairs of ceiling Mints.  ^_^

Last night I checked the AP just before going to bed (it was really late, and I had to get up really early today)...the FIRST mint I clicked was a Prank Mint! So now I have two lovely Upside Down Mints. <3

I got an upside down mint this year, to go with one from last year.  I don't know how to influence it though - as a mate to make a PB pair, or the same as the first to make a checker with.  I think I'll only be breeding them for other people, so I don't know what would be more desired.

I was hunting in the forest for purple eggies... and I caught a CB Gold *fans herself*

20 minutes ago, Naughtrish said:

I was hunting in the forest for purple eggies... and I caught a CB Gold *fans herself*

Oh wow, congrats! 

Caught a cb golden wyvern while trying to get more gold florets. Also got a cb xenowyrm.

I met my scroll goal for Freckled dragons and they're all safely grown up!  ^_^  Still working on the Florets.  Also managed to find 7(!) upside-down Mints in the AP today, so I should now have 5 breeding pairs in total. :blink:

With the trade I completed this morning, I now have my scroll-goal of Springs, which means I have my scroll-goal for ALL SEASONALS now yaaaayyyyy!! That took so much longer then I'd expected, goodness. 

I have enough gold Florets for my scroll goal now! :D I just have to wait for them to gender correctly and grow up. Then I'll just need to work on the purples. ^_^ 

11 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

Grabbed an ER upside down mint from the AP!

I have a breeding pair now :D

Oh my word! That's amazing, such a lucky grab!!

Something amazing just happened. I was in the Alpine and there was a Chicken so I immediately went for it. But then an Almandine popped up! Then a Floret! And then an Astrapi! So guess who nabbed them all, one after the other? :P 

I didn't even know things like these happened. That's like my entire trading fodder done for the next week in less than 5 seconds!

In the past two weeks I've hatched *two* Dark Green alts! Just randomly decided to play the alt lotto a bit when the eggs showed up in the AP and it majorly paid off. And the ones that didn't turn out to be alts were still beautifully messy so I froze a few. 

Caught a second upside-down mint in the AP??? Woot

Got my Platinum trophy! Finally :P I've been playing sporadically since 2009.

26 minutes ago, Aie said:

Got my Platinum trophy! Finally :P I've been playing sporadically since 2009.

Congrats! :D Enjoy that extra egg slot! 

I've started catching some Spring Seasonals to go towards my scroll goal. I'm always terrible making sure I get enough before the season changes, but I managed to reach my Winter goal before they left and now I'm getting started on Spring nice and early! :D 

Went to look for gold Florets, caught a CB Ice instead. :D

6 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

Congrats! :D Enjoy that extra egg slot! 

I've started catching some Spring Seasonals to go towards my scroll goal. I'm always terrible making sure I get enough before the season changes, but I managed to reach my Winter goal before they left and now I'm getting started on Spring nice and early! :D 

Yay! Seasonals can be frustrating, I was only 2 away from my Autumn goal when they changed over to Winter one year!

Speaking of scroll goals, I only need 4 more purple Florets! I haven't focused on the golds or Freckleds yet, only have a few of those, but I'm so close with the purples!

Managed to breed the 2 Soulpeace and 2 Floret required for a checker. (the fact that I only have four male daydreams makes it quite lucky since soulpeace dragons are kind of rare)

Now the hard part begins, getting the 3g soul' from a new release paring...May GoN have mercy on my RNG!

Last night I also grabbed a CB silver!