purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Guys, idk who and how many are at the Desert previously, but I should be thanking you guys! You guys gave me a chance to get what seemed so hard to me for months, a CB Gold egg! :D

Just want to say that you guys are all amazing, too! And to those who hasn't gotten a CB Gold or Silver yet, keep trying! (Just don't do it like me a few weeks ago where I spent 12 hours doing nothing but refreshing the biomes :P)

I really thought it was a Lunar Herald thanks to the "metallic" in description, switched to another biome, then switched back and it's actually still there, omg! I still can't believe this :D

Congrats @BlueLatios! That's awesome!

Re my earlier post, the DC Gods must have decided I'd had enough frustration for the day because only a few hours after I grabbed that Dino I found another one! So one to trade and one to keep, and the same color too! 

edit: Traded a CB green Copper for a CB Thunder *and* red Copper, then traded those for two messy Sunstones! Funnily enough both from the same user. I now only need 1 more Sunstone for my scroll-goals. 

Edited by HeatherMarie

Finally managed to get egg space during a gold phase so I could breed these two 4g PB gold lunars I got, the offspring may not be worth much in a trade but it looks pretty impressive if you ask me.

Link for the curious

it makes me consider using those 8 egg spaces to make a giant purebred with a breed I like but choosing which one to do is the big question.

Edited by blockEdragon

36 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

Finally managed to get egg space during a gold phase so I could breed these two 4g PB gold lunars I got, the offspring may not be worth much in a trade but it looks pretty impressive if you ask me.

Link for the curious

it makes me consider using those 8 egg spaces to make a giant purebred with a breed I like but choosing which one to do is the big question.

Woaaah. Man I'd never have the patience to wait for the right moon cycles for that! It's very pretty.

Yet another good thing to report: Found a CB Zyu in the AP (!!!) and traded it for a beautifully messy Vine egg. Now let's hope it *doesn't* alt so I can freeze the hatchie.

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Woaaah. Man I'd never have the patience to wait for the right moon cycles for that! It's very pretty.

I didn't make the whole thing and I just kinda noticed that it was the right time so it's not that big of a deal. Someone has a lot of patience tho, darn that's a lot of gold moon babies.

Edited by blockEdragon

I have found and actually got something in par or rarer than a CB Gold (to me, at least).

Idk if it was on purpose or an accident, but someone dropped an Unbreedable, specifically a Green Dino egg in the AP and I caught it, even thought I was a second late! :D

As both a cave and AP hunter, this dino made my day great! Thank the DC players for their random generosity XD

Very late, but I managed to collect 60 Arcanae this year. :D The final one was kindly gifted to me. I traded for/caught the rest.

I got a 2gen shimmer egg from aeon, after several weeks of trying!

I got myself two more Zyumorph from trades today/yesterday, I'm one step closer to be able to summon my very own Sino! *fist pump in joy*

Wowser...best Gold breeding binge ever. I produced six gold eggs (one went to AP because I made a mistake on the lineage). Pure blood gold lineages of 3, 3, 5, 4, 3 generations. Most I'd ever bred before I think was two and I considered myself lucky then. 😃

Caught a Chicken in the biome that I thought I had no chance at... Saw it, clicked to another biome, realized what it was, went back, flail-clicked like 4 times before actually clicking it, and still got it! I know some people don't collect unbreedables, maybe everyone else in the biome then didn't want it? Yay for me!

edit: Caught another Chicken, whaa? Awesome!

Edited by HeatherMarie

My eggs right now just have such a nice color scheme: latest?cb=20180702062340Red_Dorsal_egg.gifFire_Gem_red_egg.pngHellfire_Wyvern_egg.gifRed_egg.gif | Gemshard_egg.png

Edit: and a new one! Still looks good. Gemshard_egg.png

Edited by Cailunet
update

Traded one of those chickens from my last post for a messy silver Lunar, traded a Paper tonight for another messy silver Lunar, which puts me at 20 and I'm now *done* with Lunars completely! Have 20 of each color now! Well, 28 of the gold ones. 

I trade for my last Zyu that I need, now I just need to wait for them to grow up and I can get my first Sino! :D

Small things deserve to be celebrated.
In times of need for more BSA dragons, I got a Red hatchling from the AP out of nowhere! Yay :D