purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

I don't know who you are, anon, but just know I love you! Never thought my first 2nd gen Shimmer would come from the AP. 😁

Thank you, Terces, for the pretty birthday (May 8th) avatars; I only caught two, over the whole event ... here they are: B3eXw and 3gt5X 🙂

On 5/10/2018 at 10:59 AM, tjenni said:

thanks @Belisar for this Celestial from Ice (already bred a mate)

Aww that looks cute! :3 Glad it found a good home - and someone who can actually see the greatness of the Ice-daddys code xD

Thanks a bunch, @Forever_Mone for stairsteps of a Bronze Tinsel 5G & a Silver Tinsel 4G!  I influenced, hatched, & gifted them to my mom, who's still relatively new & doesn't have a forum account, let alone many prizes, so these were a great find as a late Mother's Day present :D!

What a pretty purple floret! Thanks, anon!

(I had forgotten to influence it, so the hatchling and I had a deal. If it gendered correctly, I would build it a checker lineage. If it gendered incorrectly, I would freeze it. Congratulations, fella, you made it!)

Thank you, @Hakumei for this 2g PB Trihorn! He'll make a wonderful mate for her. :) 

Thank you to Cjcrazy for this 2g Spinel from Nocturne (mate is here.)

Thank you to breeder for this 2g Shadow Walker x name-coded Mint! I am so going to breed a mate with a Shadow Walker from her!

And thank you @Daiyachiri for this 2g Storm x Antarean from codes! I'm going to have a lot of fun with this dragon. Maybe i'll breed a mate for it with her and either him or himXD

2 hours ago, Gryphonic said:

That is wonderful!! I love that song and until I read that lineage a moment ago I thought the piano sounded like "a carnivore". 😲 That really changes the meaning...

27 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

That is wonderful!! I love that song and until I read that lineage a moment ago I thought the piano sounded like "a carnivore". 😲 That really changes the meaning...

Haha I always loved that song too, and when I was a kid I thought it went "sing us a song oh you gallow man" which made it top awesome in my eyes. Pity my friend had to ruin it for me. -_- Grats on the catch @Gryphonic !

On 5/18/2018 at 4:33 AM, StormWizard212 said:

I found this in the AP and thought it was cute so I'm going to keep it. ^_^ Thanks @Darkstorm34!

OH, I’m so glad you like them! I’ve been trying my best to get a gemshard from them, but no luck so far! If you’re looking to continue it, I wish you good luck! :D

Grabbed this in the AP as an egg and it hatched as soon as I incubated it. ^_^ Insta hatchie!