Dragon_Arbock

Update DC to the standards of newer pet sites

No no no on Adult trading.

One of the biggest appeals to me about dragon cave is there is little motivation for greedy players to hack accounts and get in. You add in adult trading and people will find a way to steal people's dragons.

Everyone here can deny this will happen, but someone out there would do it.

(I mean come on, people still hack and steal accounts on neopets, and that site has been near dead for how long now?)

It would devastate me to come on and find any of my dragons were stolen.

(Yes, I get that someone could get on my account and abandon all my dragons, but at least they aren't gaining anything from it)

Even if it's traceable, it'd be a nightmare for the mod team to sort out all that if it happened.

4. Other games.

A lot of what people like about DC is that it IS low maintenance. If these other things were almost completely isolated, like a battle system that only gives rewards that helps with the battle system, so that people could choose not to participate with no penalty, I could see it being workable. But then enough people would have to want DC to offer more in that respect for it to be something TJ would feel to be worth his time to code.

This is what I like hte most about DC and what I like the least about Flight rising for example. Low maintenance.

I strongly dislike games that want me to totally grind my brains out for hours on end to get a measly few things.

I can grab some eggs,, pop in a few days later pop them into a fan site, a few days later pop in and check see how its going, then name them. Its ideal for me.

The one thing I keep seeing is that this site is either 'low maintenance' or 'not time-consuming'.

If you already have everything you'll ever need, sure.. but if you need to get CB Golds, Silvers, or other highly desired breeds, you have to spend hours refreshing your biome of choice every 5 minutes just hoping to get lucky. This game can be just as time consuming as FR. At least with FR you earn some kind of currency so your time isn't entirely wasted, but here there's no payoff if you don't manage to find what you're looking for.

Some breeds do become more available over time, but others only get much harder to find due to the way he ratios work.

The game needs a few challenges. That's one of them - you need patience to get what you want.

No no no on Adult trading.

One of the biggest appeals to me about dragon cave is there is little motivation for greedy players to hack accounts and get in. You add in adult trading and people will find a way to steal people's dragons.

Everyone here can deny this will happen, but someone out there would do it.

(I mean come on, people still hack and steal accounts on neopets, and that site has been near dead for how long now?)

I had no idea about neopets - but this seems a very valid concern.

The one thing I keep seeing is that this site is either 'low maintenance' or 'not time-consuming'.

If you already have everything you'll ever need, sure.. but if you need to get CB Golds, Silvers, or other highly desired breeds, you have to spend hours refreshing your biome of choice every 5 minutes just hoping to get lucky. This game can be just as time consuming as FR. At least with FR you earn some kind of currency so your time isn't entirely wasted, but here there's no payoff if you don't manage to find what you're looking for.

Some breeds do become more available over time, but others only get much harder to find due to the way he ratios work.

I have never caught a CB gold in-cave ever (the two I have are gifts) and I find it cathartic to hunt for rares for hours at a time. If you don't catch what you want, you can at least try catching what other people want to trade for what you do want. Or skip the hunting and rely on trading.

@Fuzz- Hacking and "unfair" trading is a concern for Chicken Smoothie too. Users had to be reminded to never share personal details about their gameplay because they were getting their pets stolen. They also put out a huge warning/disclaimer before their yearly rerelease of old rare pets for users (especially new ones) to be vigilant because many users will try to trick them into trading for less valuable pets. I can't tell you how many times in even regular training, I've gotten offered a bunch of common pets for one of my uncommon or rare pets because "this is fair." Many of these unequal trades are sent randomly after I post in the designated release or event threads.

I really don't want this sort of thing happening on DC.

DC can be as time-consuming as you want, but it doesn't have to be.

When I have time to play, I can be very discriminating when I hunt and put time into waiting for the biomes to give me something I really want. I can work on my lineage projects and carefully catalogue and breed for hours. But when I don't have time? When I'm only able to pop on for a few minutes every two or three days? I can still make progress. Nab a few things real quick and in a few days I can still come back to hatchlings.

With FR or GPX+, when I can only pop on a few minutes every two or three days, I know I'm coming back to no progress. In the case of FR, I'll probably come back to a deficit, since my bonuses will probably have expired.

-Eggs can't die-

Nah. I'm not really active on any forums other than this one, so on one hand I wouldn't be all that upset if eggs suddenly became immortal. But on the other hand, that'd kinda remove the point of clicking and viewing eggs. To me it just sounds stupid that a single egg could be sitting around for months -- or even years! -- without hatching because it either doesn't have enough views to hatch, or it just can't run out of time and die. Eggs having a time limit is a nice bit of realism.

-User-activated rollover-

As other people have said, I like the fact that Dragon Cave keeps going even when I'm not around, so I'm strongly against this. I don't have a very busy life (right now), so I have all the time in the world to catch and raise dragons and do holiday events and whatnot.

-Shop-

I support the Trader's Canyon, basically a store where the currency is not real money, but points you get for doing stuff in the game. The last thing we need is DC turning into a "pay to win"-game.

-Minigames-

I'd love to get some of the old holiday minigames back (Mana Alchemy, anyone? wub.gif ). This is kind of a double-edged sword: I like the "passiveness" of Dragon Cave, but then again I'm having a hard time getting my friends to play with me because of said passiveness. Some did try the game, but quit rather swiftly due to how slow and boring they thought DC to be; one of them even said DC to not even be a game at all.

-Cave blockers-

AP doesn't block the main cave anymore so I got nothing against its current state.

Yes, there are some changes I would like to see in DC.

No, I do not want DC made over to be more "like" other games. This is the only online game I play. If it changes too much, or in the wrong ways, I will leave.

If DC doesn't live up to your expectations but other games please you more, play the games you prefer, don't try to make DC over into those other games.

DC store - that would be fine.

Mini-games - I would love to revisit the various holiday games we have had.

Adult trading - if you aren't willing to raise it you shouldn't be able to have it.

Fighting or other interscroll activities - not my sort of thing.

Eggs dying - caring for your eggs is really a small price to pay for what you want.

User activated rollover - PHHHHT!

~Eggs dying ~

For me, this is all part of the game. In my view it's one of the things that makes DC stand out among the other collectible games. So: no change to that please.

~Shop~

There is a proposal which I think is very good and well-thought out: The Trader's Canyon. I (and lots of people with me, if I'm correct) hope that it will be implemented, sooner rather then later smile.gif

~Trading Adults~

Why would I trade a dragon I took the time for to catch/hunt them (some I even especially hunted for), raised and named (just noticed I forgot to name my last Christmas dragons. Nice job for this weekend smile.gif )? Going against lore? It depends on how you view it. I've always seen it as I help the dragons grow to adulthood and I provide them a home in my part of the cave to live in. I don't own them. The scroll is nothing more then a record of the dragons I've raised, named and given a home in my part of the cave.

I've never seen anyone having a problem with the amount of adults on one's scroll. Why would you make a problem of it?

~Something to do while waiting~

One of the things I LOVE about DC is that I don't have to be here all the time. I can do loads of other things: I've got a job (6 hours a day), I'm writing a book and I'm building a game (both projects in my spare time), while also brushing up my Game designing skills. So.... yeah, a game where I don't have to be all the time and still can have loads of fun is exactly why I chose DC.

And, for me at least, there are others things to do while I wait for my dragons to grow up:

- Help other dragons to grow up by giving them views and clicks.

- Check out interesting lineages

- Make breeding plans for the holidays as well as for lineages I intend to create.

- Trade with others for eggs/hatchlings you'd really like to have

- etc.

~Destroying too-many-times-abandoned eggs~

Why would you do that? I know there are lots of people looking for a specific dragon to have a "hoard". Also, the AP can help out new players who may find it difficult in the beginning to catch eggs.

I for one have taken most of my dragons from the AP. I've found dragons with a very messy lineage who may become frozen. I've found CB dragons in there that I'm now using/saving for (future) lineage projects. And all because they were in the AP. I'll probably be going to catch my zombie fodder in there, as I'd like to have all the zombies as well.

I wouldn't be able to do this all if the too-many-times-abandoned eggs would be destroyed.

In addition: destroying these eggs will make the problem worse, I think, due to the ratio aspect.

If you're that busy that would be exactly why people would need a user active rollover. If need be,it could be an account option people could choose to use. Maybe you're fine with not needing to check DC every day, and you only almost lost eggs, but others did.

I'd consider it less of a tragedy to forget to rollover a few days then to for forget about my rare/uncommon/project egg and find it dead.

I'm sorry for those who have lost eggs*, but I see this as part of the game. If you don't want that, go to a collectibles game that gives "immortal" eggs or a similar system like you suggested. To me, there's no challenge in that. I maybe quite busy, like Sock has been, but I still prefer the system we have over the system you propose. The system you propose would be a "deal-breaker" for me and I might leave DC. What would be the incentive for me to come back soon if my eggs would be there indefinitely? You say it would be good for DC if people keep coming and stay longer on the site. Your suggestion would for me, work against that very goal.

If the User Active Rollover was optional, would that be better?
Nope.

I personally would not recommend this game to any of my friends that would be frustrated by the inability to get CBs of a lot of key things. Since a large appeal of this game is lineages, not having the building blocks to make them is a barrier.
What do you consider key things? The Holiday dragons? Through the AP there's an excellent way of building beautiful lineages. I've caught very nicely lineaged holiday dragons in the AP which I can continue either on my own or for which I've already been offered help.

Or is it the Tinsels and Shimmer-scales? Cause that's a whole other ball game for which another thread is running.

The Trader's Canyon will, I think, be an answer to both the CB holidays and CB Tinsels & Shimmer-Scales if and when it gets implemented.

Every other species can be found as CB, if you're willing to spend some time and hunt the biomes and the AP for them.

These things would be optional. When you get down to it everything about DC is optional except putting your eggs in fan sites. That is the minimum requirement to play the game. Would it be too much to ask TJ to provide us with some other things to do instead of us having to give everything value and meaning? (like with lineage projects and the like).

Why would he do that if the goal of DC is to give players the possibility to play a collectibles game that is low-maintenance and slow-paced?

Might I turn around your question and ask: Would it be too much to ask players to accept DC is a slow-paced, low-maintenance game that's a wonderful collectibles site that also caters those who have an already stressfull life for one reason or the other?

Quests, battle areas and similar things that would require me to "stay here real-time or I'll miss out a lot" like it was with Neopets for example, is something I'd hate.

If mini-games were added just for fun, like the holiday mini games, that I would like. Or like the suggestions made in the Trader's Canyon thread.

Cave Blockers

Someone will always pick the dragons up out of the AP. I've never seen one die of old age

Errr.... actually, I think this has been tested in the past, a couple of years ago. I think there were a couple of eggs that were especially bred for that test to see what would happen and they died. I also know the two of mine I bred for this very experiment grew up through the AP (I kept a log of that in my excel records), so I'm not 100% certain about the final outcome of the experiment.

*I do understand in some cases it can be very hard to loose an egg and I'm very sorry for those who lost eggs due to circumstances they couldn't influence themselves. It's never fun if that happens.

Most of the time, though, it's a matter of eggs not being placed in hatcheries/well-viewed signatures/sites/etc.

A view-bomb can also happen and I'm always sorry when I hear such a thing happened. I think I've had a view-bomb on one occasion and I luckily managed to fog my eggs before they were killed and added them back to the two hatcheries they had been in a couple of days later and they grew up fine smile.gif

Errr.... actually, I think this has been tested in the past, a couple of years ago. I think there were a couple of eggs that were especially bred for that test to see what would happen and they died. I also know the two of mine I bred for this very experiment grew up through the AP (I kept a log of that in my excel records), so I'm not 100% certain about the final outcome of the experiment.

That's not my experience. The only times when eggs can die from running out of time on the AP is when common eggs are hidden behind a wall of holiday eggs, and thus unreachable.

Otherwise, AP eggs can die from sickness (too many stats), and they could grow up back when the AP still added a day upon first pickup. Basically, the egg/hatchlings itself showed something like 4 days (thus hatchable), while the AP would display eggs/hatchlings *with* the additional day. Considering how quickly the instant-hatchable eggs disappeared after the holiday wall was gone, this won't happen anymore.

I have always been against the rule of not allowing egg posting on DC forums, kind of like not supporting your own game and the reasoning given for it to be the way it is doesn't convince me in the least. So yes, as a direct result of that, DC gameplay is heavily reliant on fansites and has been for all the years I have been playing, which is a major drawback of the game to me.

But other than that I like the game. I don't need gpx plus or flight rising. I like DC. I am not in support of altering the death mechanism in any way. The shop idea needs to happen and many people are advocating for it in trader canyon and other threads, so it would be nice if we can get a conclusion to that without waiting a very long period. But I have also seen that TJ doesn't seem to announce stuff before it actually happens so I would not be surprised if he was working on a shop or shop like idea in background. DC was never about full time engagement kind of game, it is what makes it appealing to people who don't want to spend too much time on games. Changing it to keep in pace with other sites will simply make it a copy of other sites and hence no longer relevant to people who like it for its current playing style.

Honestly the only thing I can say about the store is, if TJ hasn't come out and said 'no' yet, it just might have a chance.. but in general his communication of what he is and is not willing to do is lacking.

But I think a store would solve a lot of the problems by making otherwise limited things replaceable, and obtainable to new players. And yes I do think it is a problem that 26 breeds (32 if you count Tinsels and Shimmers) cannot be obtained CB, when a lot of the fun of the game comes from building lineages, and some of the second gens trade for an arm and a leg.

DC absolutely does need to have updated standards, but not in the way of changing its core mechanics. They're honestly perfectly fine as they are for the most part. There is a lot of merit in how passive DC is. If you change it that hard then it's simply not DC any longer.

The standards DC needs to update are quality of life and UI updates. Like, really REALLY badly. Especially in regards to things like scroll organisation. The core of DC is fine, but I'm really pained by the lack of polish when it comes to the UI. So much of it can be streamlined to be better. And before people cry about Javascript usage on the site, there's a lot that can be fixed/altered without the use of it.

(For those who are not aware... I am one of the founders of GPX+, a site mentioned in the OP, though I am no longer working on site as of 2 years ago. Nothing against the site specifically, just personal reasons. I mention this because since OP brought up the site and my experience with it influences my above paragraphs.)

I personally would not recommend this game to any of my friends that would be frustrated by the inability to get CBs of a lot of key things. Since a large appeal of this game is lineages, not having the building blocks to make them is a barrier.

Lineages don't necessarily depend on CBs. With the exception of special alts (spriter's alts, Snow Angels and Sweetlings), Tinsels, Shimmerscales and Hollies, you can always work with 2nd or higher gens of pretty much everything. I know from experience, as I started a Red x Val '09 lineage with a single 2nd gen I caught. I created a checker that is now at 6th gen and will reach 7th gen eventually. Without me ever having owned a CB Val. But trading for bloodswaps or even 2nd gens from pretty much any breed but those mentioned above is pretty easy, quite often it doesn't even require trading.

Scroll-coded alts, spriter's alts and any kind of "prize" dragon are, of course, exceptions and for obvious reasons - the sprite might not be available for your scroll, or the breed in question is so rare that you'll be very hard-pressed to trade for 2nd gens.

To post my opinions about this properly:

Eggs not dying.

No, this would change gameplay too much. I'm definitely not interested in user-activated rollover. I haven't actually lost an egg in ages, in part because of how much the click sites have slowed down; I just pop them in there and don't worry about them for a couple of days. It's so nice, that I don't have to be so active raising them (and yes I run those sites on my computer for a few hours every day as well).

Store

I would love for this to happen. If it does, and we get everything we've talked about in it, then that would go a long way to helping people's frustrations with getting rarer eggs and the like.

Tradeable Adults

Absolutely not. While it can be frustrating to have a dragon you want to trade grow up before you seal the deal, I do not like this idea whatsoever. I think someone brought up how people could hack a scroll and transfer all your pretties to their account? That's probably the best practical reason why I don't like this, because otherwise all I've got is 'I don't like or want that'.

To counter your 'lore' comment, I've always seen myself more of a nature enthusiast or preservationist, watching the dragons and keeping track of them in my notes, not owning them by any means.

Other Games

Mmm... I suppose some would be fun, if they were just cute little time-killers, I guess? I stopped playing Flight Rising for a reason, though. I'll just say that though I could get to like the idea of having games to play if you're bored, I do not support them being the only way we gain in-game money, if the Store does become a thing.

I have absolutely no interest in making my dragons fight, so I'm not interested in a battle arena or anything either. That's what Pokemon is for.

Destroying AP eggs (for any reason)

No. I have scooped so many treasures out of the AP, often ones that I saw grabbed and abandoned multiple times before I got to them. Yes, I froze them, but having frozen hatchlings is an important part of my scroll goals. I prefer to get them from the AP because there are some really beautiful messy lineages out there, and it's more interesting than just breeding them myself. I have to do that a lot anyway because it's so rare to find Golds, Silvers, Tinsels, or Shimmerscales in the AP these days.

I have a lot of things going on in my life these days. I have a job that is very demanding for... like, half the week, so it would be pretty stressful if I had to cut my sleep short just so I could log into DC on those days. I have two other similarly low-demand pet sites I participate in (Eldemore and Chickensmoothie) and if I am waiting for something to do here, I'll often poke around there. I have RL hobbies, like sewing and knitting, and I'm trying to also participate in RP in between all that. So DC suits my busy life just fine, and if there are any changes to it (which I'm sure there will be) I hope that TJ concentrates on the many functional changes we're asking for--tabbed or tagged sorting methods, upgrading the way sort is done in general, the Store--before he changes gameplay in any significant way.

Edited by silver_chan

But nowadays if one has Internet access, one probably also has SOME kind of a telephone too? If not a mobile one then a stationary one? If you got e.g. a CB Gold(or whatever is precious to you that you really don't want to die) that you can't put into a hatchery due to no Internet access while it's about to die, maybe you can even ask your neighbour or class mate/colleague to let you use their phone(stationary or cell)? I bet there ARE some ways to contact someone who could put this egg/s into a hatchery for you if you can't. It probably requres more creativity to invent some way depending on your situation but it's not impossible if you really care so much? Ofc not counting severe cases and accidents but I bet in those situations some pixels on DC would be the last thing you'd care about... No matter how precious that dying pixels was to you...

Also with the store, even if it was e.g. a CB holiday, you could always re-gain it if lost. The store would solve so many issues in general if implemented the way the Trader's Canyon is suggested...

Just noticed this post and thought I should reply. People that work deal with additional issues. For example, you can't get to dragon cave, it is a gaming site. Not only. Even if your employer does not own your phone, if you want to get corporate email on it, you are restricted from checking on dragon cave, let's forget logging on. So, if you are a normal human being with a job, you can't access dragcave until you get home. That could mean from 7am to 7pm.

Just noticed this post and thought I should reply. People that work deal with additional issues. For example, you can't get to dragon cave, it is a gaming site. Not only. Even if your employer does not own your phone, if you want to get corporate email on it, you are restricted from checking on dragon cave, let's forget logging on. So, if you are a normal human being with a job, you can't access dragcave until you get home. That could mean from 7am to 7pm.

SullenCat, this is not always true. I worked in two different companies that restricted site access on the compy. I also got work email sent to my phone. This did not mean that I was unable to play DC during that time. I just was expected to behave like an adult and not be on the phone all the time instead of working--or I checked DC during my lunch break.

Not all companies are restrictive with their employees' internet access.

Let's assume some of these posters are students, etc. There's always a possibility of going to a library, asking a friend, etc. This is what VixenDra means.

Admittedly I've only worked in two different places so far but I've never had my phone restricted or in the former my computer restricted (less sure about the second job because computers aren't a daily used thing). To the contrary I know lots of people who can even goof around on YouTube or at the very least check personal emails at work. And 12 hour work days are not standard as far as I know.

But even if all of the above were true, what argument are you making? Even then it only takes a minute before or after work to add things to hatcheries. If viewbombing is the issue, add a preemptive protective heal BSA, a store to replace truly rare things with time if needed, or even just use the existing fog mechanic when you know you won't have access for a while. You could ignore fogged eggs all week and then stuff them in an ER and they'd still be fine. With so many current work arounds I see no reason death, which is a daily gameplay element for everyone, should be removed for the small percent of people with such intensive restrictions on their game time. Especially not when, as mentioned, such things can still be worked around pretty easily, either with current mechanics or new ones that have been highly requested.

Honestly, the problem with me contacting someone else to have put my things in a hatchery was that they were fogged when I lost access. So I was out of luck.

And I have been places that block access to games and youtube on their wifi, so even if not all businesses do so, some do.

But yes, a store or even a BSA that prevents sickness would be great.

Honestly, the problem with me contacting someone else to have put my things in a hatchery was that they were fogged when I lost access. So I was out of luck.

And I have been places that block access to games and youtube on their wifi, so even if not all businesses do so, some do.

But yes, a store or even a BSA that prevents sickness would be great.

I believe letting other people log into your scroll (to unfog and protect them) is ok in such circumstances. Heck I'd argue it's ok even if the other person has a scroll too. I've seen lots of stories of people sharing scrolls with family members or parents helping really young kids catch things. As long as it isn't "oh, scroll X keeps sending things to scroll Y without ever getting anything back... hmmm... hmmmm... HMMMMMMM..." ... then you should be fine ;3

Although yah. Ba-bam! Store and heal fix the problem more effectively and fix a lot of other problems in the same stroke. Some people are annoyed at how the store keeps getting brought up in differing threads, but I think it's a sign of exactly how useful it would be to solve a lot of perceived problems in the game, from people missing out on holidays to having connections too slow to catch rares for years to prize dragons dominating the trade market. A way to help people replace CB things they lost due to sudden illness or internet loss is just another feather in the hat.

1. Eggs not dying.

This doesn't need to change. It might take a couple of eggs dying for you to figure out how DC works, but once you know how to do it it isn't hard. There's also lots of help available on the forums, which are easy to join if you need it.

2. Store.

Support

3. Tradeable adults.

No. We don't need this.

4. Other games.

I support this as long as they don't have any real effect on the actual game play. Like, they're there if you want to play to pass time then you can, if not, then you aren't at any disadvantage.

5. Destroying eggs that have been abandoned too many times.

No. There is no reason for this.

If you don't like DC because of how it's different to other games, just play the other games instead..

That's not my experience. The only times when eggs can die from running out of time on the AP is when common eggs are hidden behind a wall of holiday eggs, and thus unreachable.

Otherwise, AP eggs can die from sickness (too many stats), and they could grow up back when the AP still added a day upon first pickup. Basically, the egg/hatchlings itself showed something like 4 days (thus hatchable), while the AP would display eggs/hatchlings *with* the additional day. Considering how quickly the instant-hatchable eggs disappeared after the holiday wall was gone, this won't happen anymore.

That's good smile.gif I don't know the thread it was tested in, so I wasn't 100% certain about the results, only about the two dragons I bred specifically for that experiment.

It *would* be hard to keep eggs alive in context of stuff like being in the hospital, like the op mentions.

I don't have the spoons to specify which parts of this I agree/disagree with, but I wanted to share my personal experience, since I slightly resent being used as a "gotcha" by people I disagree with (im petty like that :P )

I have been hospitalised. I'm typing this on my smartphone from bed 6 of an inpatient ward. The first few days I was here, I was unable to use my phone, and so didn't have access to DC - but none of my eggs died because they had been posted on Silvi's as soon as they were caught. But even if they had, as many people have said: Unforeseen circumstances are unforeseen. My hospitalisation has affected things much higher in my priorities than DC. I, personally, don't intend to kick up a fuss about a browser game when my education, social life, finances, etc, have been truly jostled.

Now that I'm able to use my phone again, I'm playing again, breeding my BSAs and collecting commons while I don't have access to my computer with its fast connection. It's occupying my time in this dull place. :)

But maybe others hold DC in higher esteem than I do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I apologize.

With my own experiences, I have not been hospitalized while playing DC but I do have health issues where I would appreciate knowing my eggs weren't going to die if I had to take a break. With what I was replying to on my previous post, I have a problem with the idea of -- well it's really freaking easy to keep eggs alive, you just have to "bother to come online" -- when in cases of health it might not just be a matter of simply bothering to care.

I should have mentioned that instead of just pointing to the OP and circumstances I have no familiarity with, and I appreciate you bringing up the problem.

I am an old return player... so a lot has happened in my absence.

1. Eggs:

I like the fact that eggs and hatchlings can die in this game, and yes I have had the eggs & hatchlings die in the past. In many other games your critter has a life expency and will kick the bucket at a certain age, or become unbreadable or both... the fact the adult dragons don't do this in this game is a plus for busy people and a small blessing for people like me who got sidetracked by RL, trust me I have some dead critters in another game.

As for abandoned eggs it seems several changes have been made to D.C. which helps with this, nothing is perfect of course. But the main issues I see is people either want that perfect pedigree for their projects or don't value certain breeds for what ever reason... now AP eggs and hatchlings could be encouraged to be adopted with an AP award that rewards the player for adopting and keeping them, maybe a special extra slot just for them and adopting them after you adopt raise and have so many on your scroll...

I never put a bunch of eggs on forums so I am a bit confused why that is a problem.

2. Store:

I think this migh be good, not sure how to do it so people will not get upset and give the game designer too much grief.

3. Adults:

I personally don't care if adults could be transferred, not against the idea.

Another option would be a breeding stud option in which players could arrange to try and breed with male dragons put up on a stud page... some sort of game credits, points would probably have to be involved.

4. Other Ideas:

I am okay with looking at ideas, but we do need to be careful... as for play options, maybe racing, battles or something, but it needs to be kept simple and fun.

Edited by maratrekkan