TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

I wonder what happened to South Nulhora.

The western plains turned into a forest it seems, and that Green Dragon moved to the sea.

I wonder if that Pillow Dragon will ever let us pass tongue.gif

I like Thalassians. And the temples are very pretty :3

My progress for today seems to have restarted itself when I accidentally closed the tab and reopened it. . . Oh well. I'm too lazy to redo everything again. Hopefully it doesn't affect tomorrow's main story.

Thanks to the Perma Lag the event seems to have whenever I Try to play (ONLY have access to iPad way Too Old to run ANY sort of flash) my browser simply freezes up and closes causing me to have to reopen tabs.Takes me OVER 5 min to get Maybe two steps in any direction before the aforementioned freeze and crash of the browser happens so NO Xmas event and house decorating for me. *SOBS*

Least I was able to get my 2 eggs.

So.......NOBODY knows of ANY way that can help me to be ABLE to play at ALL??? sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Thanks to anyone who tries to help. Finaly got the 4th chapter startet. smile.gif

And I noticed something. Don't think that is supposed to be right. And I didn't place it there. o.O

user posted image

Anyone know the daily main quest for each day???

the event started 25th. and today is 28th (4th days) and I still think I did only two main story.

The firstday one and the Avery ice temple one. mmm maybe log delivery?

What were the 3rd and 4th day quest?

And for each new quest do I have to talk all the people on the map to find out? or is it just someone comes to your house when you goes in and out of your house? thanks

Edited by Greengrim

Anyone know the daily main quest for each day???

the event started 25th. and today is 28th (4th days) and I still think I did only two main story.

The firstday one and the Avery ice temple one. mmm maybe log delivery?

What were the 3rd and 4th day quest?

And for each new quest do I have to talk all the people on the map to find out? or is it just someone comes  to your house when you goes in and out of your house? thanks

1st - talking to Pearl

2nd - Log delivery

3rd - Avery andthe temple

4th - Find the missing Thalassian sister

Edited by herk

The game goes dark when I'm trying to find the sister from the jungle... refreshing doesn't help.

Re-posting because usefulness. (Day 4 is up on the wiki now)

>> Specific Game Guide & FAQ (for map links or general questions)

>> General Guide to Game (dialogue transcripts, think you missed reward(s) or want images from the game)

Obviously, spoiler warning for both links!

Each day has 6 repeatable quests- they can be considered "side quests" as the quest that matters is the main storyline, marked by a book icon in the top left of your screen. The repeatable quests do NOT need to be completed- they can be completed each day to give you new items to decorate your house with (quest rewards).

I cannot find Bord anywhere. Is he hiding only in the part of the map where the minigame starts or anywhere in Alhira? Or even in Nulhora? I've been running around Alhira for a good half an hour already and I can't find him anywhere.

Oh no! I was traveling and missed the egg drop completely. This is the first time since 2008 that I missed the Christmas event. sad.gif

I cannot find Bord anywhere. Is he hiding only in the part of the map where the minigame starts or anywhere in Alhira? Or even in Nulhora? I've been running around Alhira for a good half an hour already and I can't find him anywhere.

I'm pretty sure he only hides in the section that you found him in. Look out for wings/tails/etc. behind things.

Try a hard refresh, then enter and exit your house, then talk to Avery (and then teleport to the other town). If that doesn't work, try manually clearing your DC cache.

Tried all that. It's not working. I have no idea what I can try next to start today's quest sad.gif

Has anyone another idea?

Tried all that. It's not working. I have no idea what I can try next to start today's quest sad.gif

Has anyone another idea?

I had to delete offline web content (application cache) as well as the web cache, after that it worked.

Oh no! I was traveling and missed the egg drop completely. This is the first time since 2008 that I missed the Christmas event. sad.gif

oh im so sorry! maybe you could find one in the ap?

Ahh no. I knew I forgot something...I can't believe I missed the drop of the new christmas eggs this year :/