TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

I just stepped out of the transporter building into Alhira to activate it - Have you tried refreshing your cache?

Edit. Refreshing the game, clearing your cache. Sorry. xd.png

Clearing the cache seems to have fixed it. Annoying since I had to then log back in to everything, but oh well. Thanks!

Edit; Holy smokes, I love the jungle music! So ominous and creepy....

Edited by CharonDusk

Clearing cache didn't fix things for me, nor did a single hard refresh. I pressed twice on F5, like a double mouse click and it was that that got the game going for me.

Finished today's mission and repeated all the quests. At least they get easier each day as my foggy brain is finally remembering where to go for all of them. tongue.gif I have not run into major glitches and when I have hit something that didn't work right a simple refresh seems to have fixed it, so I guess I am lucky.

Hatchlings to adults -- so near and yet so far! I am getting really anxious now! *Pokes hatchies with a soft padded grow-up stick!*

Oooh, pretty! Love the subtle tints of green and gold and the manes and fluff.

Sad that the wings aren't fancier, though--with the S2's little tail frills I was expecting them to have a vague snowflake shaped impression when grown up, with a pose to show it.

Oh wow, what a majestic and beautiful dragon! wub.gif

I hope we will get more information about them soon!

Pretty but more eh in my opinion. Colors to close to the Aegis and the right shoulder looks a bit strange. Otherwise, good ob from spriters.

Hi everyone! So, these are Snow dragons, and I'm the concept artist! They're called snows because of their mating rituals - the females choose the males who can make the best snow and ice patterns with their tails (the fur is stiff), and their feet are broad and flat so they can walk on top of deep snow.

Infinis will be adding quite a bit in to the Encyclopedia, I believe. ^.^

These are lovely! I love the subtlety in the design on the wings and such. Thank you Infinis.

Edit: And EscapistLore for the concept ^^

Edited by Areous

Yep, it was definitely an "Oooh ohmy.gif " kind of first reaction on the adult. However, I do think that the brown colour of the antlers stand out a bit too strongly in relation to the rest of the dragon. But overall I think it is a very nice addition to the cave!

Snow dragon, eh? I like it. happy.gif

Hi everyone! So, these are Snow dragons, and I'm the concept artist! They're called snows because of their mating rituals - the females choose the males who can make the best snow and ice patterns with their tails (the fur is stiff), and their feet are broad and flat so they can walk on top of deep snow.

Infinis will be adding quite a bit in to the Encyclopedia, I believe. ^.^

WAit WUT?

Does this mean they will be BOTH genders?

I mean they can't be pre-cogged so I guess not. But if they have two genders lore-wise... /me is confused

Edited by herk

WAit WUT?

only bred ones i think as cbs are male only inflluence wont work on them

WAit WUT?

That wasn't how I had planned them.. Though if there was, it would be a surprise to me too, and not one I'd mind!

That wasn't how I had planned them.. Though if there was, it would be a surprise to me too, and not one I'd mind!

Ok then why did you talk about females in the post about mating?

Ok then why did you talk about females in the post about mating?

Lore wise, there are both (or should be, technically, for any species, in my head). Females tend to be much more shy, thus we'll only be able to raise males.

Lore wise, there are both (or should be, technically, for any species, in my head). Females tend to be much more shy, thus we'll only be able to raise males.

OK that makes sense - thanks for clarifying biggrin.gif

Its a lovely sprite as far as quality, but I will say its kinda boring, though I do like the color scheme, the bluish white with the gold patterns look nice.

Oh my goodness, I love the adult! So pretty and majestic. And those antlers!

Edited by inlaterdays

Ahhhh, the adult is beautiful! I can't wait to have one of my own <333

Thank you, Escapist, for this beautiful new dragon!