TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Does Zeto and Nana remind anyone of Zora? Just me? Okay.

Also, I finally got a chance to sit down and play now! Yay!

I'm loving the gendered hatchie! Awwww! It's so sweet. A tad disappointed that the colors are so similar to the Aegis, but next year I'm definitely going to be freezing stage 1s.

I'm sooooo excited! The 2016 Holiday dragon has a lot to live up to as compared the one of my personal favorites; the Aegis! I see we can only have two CBs on our scrolls, so that already tells me the hype is real! Happy holidays to all, and to all a good night! biggrin.gif

What's the book icon for? I'm pretty sure I've done every quest.

It's the story quest, the firewood one

So I did all the quests of daz one, got proper check marks, went off.... and now that I came back, Perl told me about the weather and stuff, but the icons show me the quests of the first day again. All unchecked now. It's snowing in Aliha, Jade is in two differet spots and I can only redo the quests I already did. But I won't get a new check mark on the book... And don't seem to be able to actually start the firewood quest anywhere.

As far as the firewood, first you have find Hilde then find Jade. Jade will thank you for the firewood. Then the task is complete and your book will have a check mark.

I see so many frustrated posts regarding this minigame. It's supposed to be a fun add-on; if you don't like it don't play it ?_?

-Censor evasion removed-

If you are referring to Patch, he is up in the dog park. Go straight north from the crystal fountain thingy.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Patch is shown inside of a little box in the beginning, but the distinct appearance is that he has orange fur on the front only, and a curly tail.

Patch also has a pair of white lines bordering his hiney when seen from behind. They look almost like a pair of parentheses.

( )

It's the story quest, the firewood one

Ohh so there's another new quest? If it is a "story" quest I'm surprised the game didn't tell me about it.

Ohh so there's another new quest? If it is a "story" quest I'm surprised the game didn't tell me about it.

Yeah, the book is there now to signify the story quest, so come back tomorrow too to check on it

It starts if you go in your house and out again, Perl should come talk to you

I am lost i cant find the person who lost their glasses!! help please!

Map, it's the girl in front of the maze in number 4

I went to deliver the package to Gladys, but all she says is "Oh Hello". I went back to talk to Hand and he still tells me I've got to deliver it to Gladys.

Okay, now I'm really confused. Log on to the game to find these little icons at the top corner, which apparently correspond to the activities we have to do, but I've got to do the stuff I did yesterday AGAIN? dry.gif Urgh........what are the new activities, anyway?

Okay, now I'm really confused. Log on to the game to find these little icons at the top corner, which apparently correspond to the activities we have to do, but I've got to do the stuff I did yesterday AGAIN? dry.gif Urgh........what are the new activities, anyway?

You can do it if you want to in order to get more items. The quests are reset every day, but doing them is not necessary to advance in the story. As for the quest that is made for the second day, you have to deliver firewood to Jade in Alhira.

Okay, thanks, I gathered we had to do something like that after Perl spoke to me just after posting that. Done all the quests again except for that one, but there's still two icons unticked; a book and a paw? What are they related to?

Edit; Okay, why are there orange Zora here?

Edited by CharonDusk

Every time I decorate my house then leave it goes back to the default. How do I stop this from happening?

Guys are the new eggs dropping on the 27th? I want to grab some now but I know someone who's birthday is on the 26th and… yeah I don't want that. xd.png

Guys are the new eggs dropping on the 27th? I want to grab some now but I know someone who's birthday is on the 26th and… yeah I don't want that. xd.png

If I'm right, they drop for three days starting on the 25th, so they should still be dropping on the 27th? Don't hold me to that, though.

The new eggs drop for 3 days.