TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

user posted image

Woo, 15 seconds exactly!

Someone was saying yesterday that they didn't hit anything and still weren't getting under 18 seconds; the ice makes you go faster, so you want to hit that.

user posted image - I let it run without touching it, hit 4 things, and got this time. xd.png

Edited by Zeditha

I haven't had to deliver to her, but she's near where you get the firewood (in a house).

Instructions (highlight to view): From Nulhora main, go east into the next area, then north into the next area, much like you would to get to the sledding quest. Go to where you would normally accept the sledding quest (but don't take the quest, obviously). Head down from there, keeping to the right, staying in the area you're currently in. You'll come across a T-shaped house with fencing. Gladys is in that house.

Thanks.

user posted image

Woo, 15 seconds exactly!

Someone was saying yesterday that they didn't hit anything and still weren't getting under 18 seconds; the ice makes you go faster, so you want to hit that.

Huh, interesting. Thanks for the tip! That said, I just avoid everything that isn't snow and that gets me 13 seconds and change. I hope that doesn't mean it's dependent on rendering speed.

Ooooooh, Thallassians! They're interesting; I wonder what they are? They look like perhaps humans who've been exposed to some kind of neutral mana, perhaps Magi... Or dragons who transformed themselves into humanoids?

It's wonderful to see so much of DC's lore expanded in these games smile.gif

Edit: Hmm. Bord hid in the same place twice. I saw somebody else say the same thing. I hope it's not something everyone has...

Edited by Zeditha

No, the game this year has story quests that will be added periodically as well. Today's story 'quest' was simple, it was literally just talking to Perl in the beginning of the game, and that got you your check mark on your book icon.

i talked to perl but my book is still not checked

I didn't, and mine is blink.gif

So you don't have to redo the quests from yesterday unless you want too. Is that correct?

WB

so, is there no way to make up for yesterday? My game got stuck. and it was unplayable, so I didn't get to finish it...

yes - just do it again smile.gif

Some of my furniture won't go against walls, and some of it is hanging over into a void past walls. Should it ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

birdzgoboom seems to have posted that yesterday. Today you need to deliver the firewood, by the looks of things.

(Edit: Whoops, sorry, nested quoting is apparently broken and I didn't notice. Fixed formatting derp.)

jade isnt taking the firewood

jade isnt taking the firewood

Approach her from a different angle ? like you have to speak to the teleporting dragon's stomach...!

*thwaps TJ's eggs* Isn't this unusual? Aren't TJ's eggs usually hatched by now?

The GAME OMG. *hates* *so much hate* It's very, very slow for me, no matter how many times I restart/refresh/etc. I figured out how to run, which helps a minuscule amount. I really, really don't like RPG games in the first place, I cried multiple times last year getting stuck in the stupid quests, and now we have it again this year?! I was hoping it would be something different this year.

Oh goodie, I thought I was the only one who hated the game. Last year it was slow and absolutely full of bugs and annoying moments. This year I'm at my dad's place where the internet is incredibly slow and ****ty, and I was NOT happy to see the same stupid game coming back for this year.

And I actually like RPG games. Seeing this censorkip.gif coming back was like a gigantic middle finger right in my face.

Friend of mine: So - what do you find hardest about this year's Dragon Cave Christmas?

Me: Catching another Aegis dragon egg.

Seriously, I know this was last year's dragon and usually the dragon from the year before is hardest to find (due to people keeping eggs for their own projects) but I have seen maybe 5 eggs total go by in the AP.

FLRRY matured! Definitely prefer the s2 over the s1, he's adorable biggrin.gif

On closer inspection, I did have some icons ticked (These crappy eyes of mine had to look hard!). I went back and redid the others, and got them ticked as well.

I suspect I don't have the firewood one there, as I got nothing for taking it to Jade (who thanked me for it) but I left empty handed.

Been back to do it again, but there's no sign of Hilde.

I cannot find Gladys to deliver a package to her! Would be awesome if someone could PM me her location! (Info on the DC wiki informs me she was missing/inaccessible, but makes it sound like she is now added properly to the game.) I'll be heading to work soon, so I'll likely miss an answer on this thread among all the posts that accumulate while I'm away.

I cannot find Gladys to deliver a package to her!

Do you mean Galys? Go north and then west, her house has a fence behind it.

It's so cute wub.gif

I wonder if it will be male only?

Precognition said it was unavailable for breed, so yep, male only. :3

Does the gendered hatchling have dark blue on him or is that just shading? I like his color (just wish he was a slightly different color scheme than what seems very close to the Aegis). He seems to have Chanukah colors--not sure if that's intentional or not.