TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Merry Christmas everyone! The eggs look wonderful! Can't wait to see the hatchlings and adults smile.gif

So far I've done the Sled Race (just under 18 seconds biggrin.gif ) and delivered a parcel to Bill and thus far received:

Art nouveau Chair

Green table (small): In the inventory the table graphic doesn't show up, only the text in the menu

Hannukah bed (large)

Nulhora Chair

Miscellaneous mint plush

Toys chicken: in the inventory the graphic doesn't show up, only the text in the menu.

I do remember receiving both items that don't show up as a graphic from Bill and the guy from the Sled Race though. Once I select them, they do show up in my house.

I'd almost enjoy this game better than last year's. if Bord were in the same place for everyone. With the size of the new map he doesn't need to hide. He could be standing out in the open and I still wouldn't find him *grrrr*

Oh

The sledding music is the slide music from Mario 64 but remixed

mmmmmmDASGOOD

Edit- if Maya and Perl are a reference I'm gonna scream

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Merry Christmas everyone! The eggs look wonderful! Can't wait to see the hatchlings and adults smile.gif

So far I've done the Sled Race (just under 18 seconds biggrin.gif ) and delivered a parcel to Bill and thus far received:

Art nouveau Chair

Green table (small): In the inventory the table graphic doesn't show up, only the text in the menu

Hannukah bed (large)

Nulhora Chair

Miscellaneous mint plush

Toys chicken: in the inventory the graphic doesn't show up, only the text in the menu.

I do remember receiving both items that don't show up as a graphic from Bill and the guy from the Sled Race though. Once I select them, they do show up in my house.

Hm... seems the decoration rewards are random also.

It's possible to get duplicate items; I have two Ocean Rugs (Large), one from Hand and one from the sledding game. (Am I the only one who thought of the Hand of the King from Game Of Thrones upon seeing his name? No?)

Also, why does everyone say the sled game is too hard? I easily got 13 seconds.

Edit: the game also seems to freeze on me an awful lot when redecorating...

Edited by -Frost-Fire-

I CAN'T MOVE!!! I'M STUCK RIGHT INSIDE THE DOORWAY OF THE TROPICAL TOWN'S TELEPORTER BUILDING!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Also, why does everyone say the sled game is too hard? I easily got 13 seconds.

The game slows down for some people. It was slowing down for me to a point where it was taking 36 seconds without hitting anything and using the ice. Eventually it picked up speed, after refreshing a few times

Better map for anyone who's confused with the first 3 quests in Nulhora: Here

- Start at the Post Office, talk to the dude and deliver the package to Perl/Bill (it changes from person to person). Come back to post office and he will give you a reward.

- Go all the way north until you find the sledding challenge. Beat the game in under 18 seconds, win reward and go back to the place where your house is

- Head west to another screen, then go up and talk to the dragon surrounded by cats. Do the quest (hit space when close to the cats) and get your rewards.

- Go in the teleporter to Alhira and there are 2 more quests there (hide and seek and maze)

Thanks for all the help! Now that I've teleported, where the next 2 quests?

I CAN'T MOVE!!! I'M STUCK RIGHT INSIDE THE DOORWAY OF THE TROPICAL TOWN'S TELEPORTER BUILDING!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

quickly going into and out of a building seems to get you stuck.

to clear it you have to clear your cache and hit the out of bounds

Two things.

1. The items in my house aren't saving. Every time I leave my house, only 5 items stay in place, the rest of the time I have to re-decorate.

2. No completed message for the day. Is that normal?

Thanks for all the help! Now that I've teleported, where the next 2 quests?

Hide and seek:

- From teleporter house, go to the town, you will see the market. Then go right to another screen. Find this dragon (right and a bit south, near some dragons on the beach) and agree to play hide and seek.

Reported hiding areas: Here, Here (notice tail behind roof), Here and Here

Maze:

- After that, from the Teleporter house, keep going south until you find this girl (you will go through the market, then a bridge and then through a beach as well)

Find Patch:

- Go to the Dog Park (North of Alhira) and talk to Jade and help him find his lost dog Patch

Update:

Map of Alhira for orientation. Maze is in number 4, Hide-and-seek is in number 10, lost dog is in number 8.

Update 2:

Added Patch quest

Edited by LaHaine

The tropical town is giving me some serious lag, so I'm hoping we don't have to complete all the tasks to get some end reward type thing. Doesn't look like it though, so that's good.

Good stuff so far, though.

2. No completed message for the day. Is that normal?

TJ seems to be adding stuff and fixing bugs still, so I'm not sure if there will be more things to do today or if we will have a completed message

I went around everywhere I think, I only found the previously mentioned 5 tasks and nothing else

Edited by LaHaine

user posted image

I haven't looked at the biomes yet, but I did manage to stand on someone's roof xd.png

Does anyone know where bill is?

Edit - found him smile.gif

Edited by Zeditha

I love the dogs, especially the big one (I forget the name already...). I always tended to be more of a dog person when it comes to domesticated ones... but I love cats too.

I'm also having house decorating issues for now.

Hide and seek:

- From teleporter house, go to the town, you will see the market. Then go right to another screen. Find this dragon (right and a bit south, near some dragons on the beach) and agree to play hide and seek. For me, he was hiding here (notice tail from behind the house).

Maze:

- After that, keep going south until you find this girl (you will go through 2 or 3 screens, not sure, the one right before the maze is a small beach if I remember right...)

I WISH Bord was hiding for me the way he was for you. I've looked in that place and found nothing. Diddly squat behind all the buildings. I have no idea where to look. TTT_TTT I looked EVERYWHERE. Is my game glitched on poor Bord? TT_TT

Bord was behind a pillar for me.

Can anyone help me find the maze. I get stuck on the docks and can't continue southward from there, because all the ways seem to be deadends. What am I missing?

Bord was behind a pillar for me.

Can anyone help me find the maze. I get stuck on the docks and can't continue southward from there, because all the ways seem to be deadends. What am I missing?

from the docks go west then south for a while