TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Okay, I did the delivery, I helped the cat round up, the sledding game, found the glasses in the maze, and played Hide and Seek with the dragon.

Is there something I missed?

where was the dragon?

I walked aimlessly around there and could not find bored at all.

agreed.

pearl's house is right above the post office or nearby if i remember.

It's south of the post office. The post office is directly north of their house.

Edited by Zonatailurus

Merry Christmas!!!!

Got my first new egg, tomorrow number two biggrin.gif

Oh @#$%! This year's events a full-blown RPG adventure! blink.gifohmy.giflaugh.gifcool.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all! The new eggs are beautiful, I can't wait to see what they hatch into.

And hooray for the game!

Thank you very much TJ, spriters and everyone who had a hand in the season's festivities biggrin.gif

Another possible glitch?

I can't get out of my house. I was playing fine ealier but accidently hit reset. Now I can't get out of the house at all. When I go through the front door, the screen loads but then just goes black.

I've tried resetting again multiple times, shutting down the computer. Nothing helps.

Help? Anyone? I'm using firefox on mac.

P.S. Also tried on chrome. Same problem.

Edited by kiranat

How do we delete furniture? I have multiple bed images in my house and need to delete them?

You hover your box selector over a part of the furniture and press the activation key (space), which will trigger a dialog box to appear with options, to do thing such as move, put back in the inventory, or toggle if it is a changeable piece of furniture (not all furniture can be toggled).

How do we delete furniture? I have multiple bed images in my house and need to delete them?

Get the square over them and hit enter. Then a little menu should pop up to return it to inventory or move it.

Unfortunately, mine keeps freezing when trying to remove a bunch of carrot windows that are randomly stuck in places. I'm not sure if it's the carrot window causing the issue, or the slightly transparent versions I have that I'm trying to get rid of.

Post office is on the north west side of the starting town center. It is has a marker with a green letter.

Thank you.

I still can't find the Post Office North of my house. I have been up and down every street and path I find and nadda.

Merry Christmas to all! The new eggs are stunning, and I cannot wait for them to hatch.

I really loved last year's event, but I'm just not in an adventuring mood this time around. I loved how clean cut it was last year, (i.e completed a task brought you back to your house and completed the day). I'm not sure what the heck I am doing in this one, and I cannot remember where the houses were at nor the rest of the locations. I do, however, appreciate the effort and time people have put into this game. Seeing it again makes me smile.

<3

Another possible glitch?

I can't get out of my house. I was playing fine ealier but accidently hit reset. Now I can't get out of the house at all. When I go through the front door, the screen loads but then just goes black.

I've tried resetting again multiple times, shutting down the computer. Nothing helps.

Help? Anyone? I'm using firefox on mac.

I had the same problem earlier, the problem kind of fixed itself (or those that are working on the game are really fast with fixes). I just waited and reseted a few time, finally was able to walk out the door after a couple of resets and browser closings.

Edited by Zonatailurus

I still can't find the Post Office North of my house. I have been up and down every street and path I find and nadda.

Post office is west of your house. North is where the new teleporter is.

Okay, I'm exploring, and I'm trying to find someone to help, but so far people just babble at me aimlessly, or they tell me to get lost. :-) I went to the post office hoping to get the package for Perl, but the saleslady just asked if I'd done all my Christmas shopping. What would be the best place to start actually doing something? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Get the square over them and hit enter. Then a little menu should pop up to return it to inventory or move it.

Unfortunately, mine keeps freezing when trying to remove a bunch of carrot windows that are randomly stuck in places. I'm not sure if it's the carrot window causing the issue, or the slightly transparent versions I have that I'm trying to get rid of.

Sigh.. I'm having the same issue, I hit the space bar, select remove and nothing happens.

Hrm, nearly an hour since I got stuck in my house due to me not realizing that we can't walk over rugs and still unable to escape. After clearing my entire browser history (resulting in having to break out ye auld password book, because that included clearing all my cookies) and multiple refreshes.

I'll try again tonight - hopefully it's fixed by then. :/

The game kinda needs a walkthrough, lol I don't know where to go next.

*shakes fist at eggs* HATCH FASTER I NEED MORE ROOM

the faded pencil puts you into a furniture edit mode to get out of it click the pencil again

Thanks....but when in the furniture edit mode in my house it shows a white square outline, I've disappeared. I can move that square with the arrows all around my house but that is all. I tried clicking enter but nothing happens to the white square outline. The faded chest of drawers appears and when I click on that the purple blank dialog box shows up. When I click on the faded chest of drawers again I go back to the view of the white square outline.

I've been to the post office and delivered the package to Perl. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks....but when in the furniture edit mode in my house it shows a white square outline, I've disappeared. I can move that square with the arrows all around my house but that is all. I tried clicking enter but nothing happens to the white square outline. The faded chest of drawers appears and when I click on that the purple blank dialog box shows up. When I click on the faded chest of drawers again I go back to the view of the white square outline.

I've been to the post office and delivered the package to Perl. What am I doing wrong?

the white outline is a guide for "I intended to place furniture here"

to place furniture the dresser lets you choose from what you've collected doing the quests

the white outline is a guide for "I intended to place furniture here"

to place furniture the dresser lets you choose from what you've collected doing the quests

Oh I see. I guess I have to do some questing then....in the morning when I wake up refreshed.

Thanks!

Post office is west of your house. North is where the new teleporter is.

I went that way as well and still can't find it.