TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

I went really far on the second map and when I tried to load a new section on the map it froze. It says "An error has occurred." and won't load now.

Edited by RukatheBlackfish

I went really far on the second map and when I tried to load a new section on the map it froze. It says "An error has occurred." and won't load now.

Mine has done the same, except I was placing furniture at the time. :/

Mine has done the same, except I was placing furniture at the time. :/

Just fixed itself. Give it time and reload, it should fix lol Never mind it loaded but now I can't move.

Edited by RukatheBlackfish

Merry Christmas to everyone. smile.gif

I love to play the Valkemarian Tales and Alhira is so huge (big?). Huh. ^^

But at the moment I´m frozen on harbour. It only shows me and the harbour picture. Nothing goes. Can´t move forwards, backward. Nothing. Is this normal?

Edited by Laurelin

Delivered a parcel to Bill.

Found the glasses in the maze.

Beat the sled mini game.

What else is there to do?

Okay, I delivered the package to Perl and got some furniture for my pad, but while I was figuring out how to decorate I screwed up. Now I have a window and a bed stuck in the middle of the room and I can't move them. Anyone know how to get rid of them so I can find a proper place for them. I feel dizzy looking at the room the way it is now. :-)

Awww, I got stuck in the trees when I went to a next screen. Also get trapped a bit in the corner if the bakery instead if at the door when you go in.

i finally realized i was in the wrong place. now have gone to the post office, delivered package to bill, moved some furniture (got stuck in a glitch with one chair in top right corner of the first room. froze everything sad.gif )

then i tried to go north and the game got stuck before i reached the sledding part.

i haven't seen my kitty or the dragon.

i'll wait a while now till attempting more. i hate getting stuck in glitches, but thanks to the game creators for fixing them.

@Jennie

You have to to click on "move to inventory" if you don´t want to have your furniture on the place you like to have it. Than it will be return to you inventory and is not longer in your house. smile.gif

*edit*

Well, it seems to be a glitch on the harbour of Alhira. I´m frozen. Nothing works. Load the game second times but no progress.I´m in the harbour of Alhira. Right hand, going north to the wood bridge. If I would goo. wink.gif

Edited by Laurelin

Hopeful for these eggs. Still wish we could get more than two.

How do we make our interior stay where we placed it? Whenever I leave the house and go back in, all is gone back to the invent chest.

And Merry Christmas everyone! biggrin.gif

Its the first building in a straight line west of your house.

found it at last now to find Pearl.

Okay, I found the sledding game but when I tried going west I didn't come across any dragons. Just a depressed girl who kept trying to tell me she was fine, heh.

Depressed girl is in the place with the flowers right? It's not that side, go the opposite way

Edited by LaHaine

Anyone else find the hedge maze? (I'm still trying to find where the hide and seek dragon's gone D: )

Alright. I was frozen but I clicked "Out of bounds? Click to reset your location." And now I´m back home. smile.gif But seems to be glitchy. Now I´m frozen at home. I only see a black picture instead of my home. I think I will wait until glitches are repaired.

But very nice until this point. Thank you developers! smile.gif

@Lexxie

The hedgemaze is in Alhira down to the market. On the shore . You have to walk south. smile.gif

@Kiwi

You have to click "enter" than your furniture is on the right place and when you leave your house it should be on the place if you are back.

Edited by Laurelin

Delivered a parcel to Bill.

Found the glasses in the maze.

Beat the sled mini game.

What else is there to do?

Helped dragon with cats.

Where is the Hide and Seek dragon?

Yes. I get the irony of not being able to find them.

Ok, so the activities we've gotten so far include:

• Delivering a package to Perl/Bill
  • Round up the cats
  • Find Bord
  • Find the glasses
  • Sledding game

Do feel free to add if I'm missing anything.

MERRY CHRISTMAS DRAGON CAVE!!! biggrin.gif Got my 2 eggs surprisingly easy, now just trying to do the exploring bit, and it's nice that the character from last year returned this time, and I love the Magi dragon near the portal :3

hm, cant move my buddy.

was frozen, refreshed, again. nothing sad.gif

Trying later again. back to bed.

Game looks fun, however..what's very quickly ruining it for me is the house editing glitch.....

also, where is everyone else getting the quests from? Perhaps I have just ran around too much and not found anything x.x but yeah...

Anyway, house editing glitch = not fun when it keeps messing up.

Where is that?

Through the teleporter and head south. There is a girl in front of a maze.

Ok, so now there's a Holly Dragon in the center of Nulhora that I can't talk to?

There's also a man standing next to the Teleport house that I can't interact with.

Edit: Can talk to the dragon now.

Edited by andromedae