TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

Darn D: Was too late to get any eggs, but they look awesome. Thanks TJ and spriters!

Darn D: Was too late to get any eggs, but they look awesome. Thanks TJ and spriters!

You're not too late. As Sock said, these are a permanent release. They're just mixed in now.

permanent release meaning we will see them so rarely from now on...

so pure luck to manage to get any anytime soon...

permanent release meaning we will see them so rarely from now on...

so pure luck to manage to get any anytime soon...

I'm confused why you think that's what a permanent release means? They'll only be hard to find if they are very uncommon or rare.

I'm confused why you think that's what a permanent release means? They'll only be hard to find if they are very uncommon or rare.

They can be common but at a very high demand like re-released dragons

I haven't had any trouble finding them within about 10 minutes. I love them all, thank you so much to all of the spriters and to TJ for giving us a new release so close to Christmas! This whole season has had me so excited!

Because of grabbing a full scroll of these eggs, I managed to auto two Tinsels - that were intended to be gifts! rolleyes.gif

Other than that one fail, I'm really liking these guys so far. smile.gif I can't wait to see what the adults look like!

The new eggs are still dropping at a pretty steady rate, so for those of you who haven't gotten one yet, hang out in the caves for the :05 drops.

Best of luck catching!

I'm in love with all of the hatchies for this release. I'm sure the adults will all be lovely! biggrin.gif

I have hatchlings now and a second pair of each new egg (except the blue egg). smile.gif They were easy to catch. For those who are still hunting, I suggest that you hunt during the five minute drops.

TJ's dragons grow up in two hours!

Only 2 more hours until TJ has adults! I am expecially anxious to see what the "ancient" adults look like. The hatchlings are so unique.

I am excited to see these guys grow up! I wish the ancient ones could be side-by-side on our scrolls. They look like they are laughing with each other and having the best of times in TJ's post. xd.png

I can't wait to see the blue and golden drake adults, too!

Aahh! Very soon now! Cannot wait to see the adults!

Edit: The Azure Glacewing dragon adult is amazing! I cannot wait for the others!

Edited by arjunvohra

Saw the event saturday evening (afternoon for you Americans ;-) )

But I urgently need to finish my Seasonal Autumn breeding, so no new eggs yet for me.

Looking forward to see the adults and hoping they'll be common enough to get my share.

Thanks TJ and Spriters.

Oh, the Azure is a rather handsome species. A fairly "typical dragon" look, with beautiful colours. Also a pretty good reason to place the eggs in the forest instead of the sea.

Knew they will have "Azure" in their name! >_<

Waiting for the mottled and drakes wub.gif

Btw what would be the best release for April (I knew too early but)? If the fake eggs (<3 and xd.png) would become real dragons lol

Whoa, the Azure ones look BEAUTIFUL! Good job, SphinxLucida! I'll surely make some breeding projecta with them - really interested in Kingcrowne x Azures rn! ^^

Can't wait for the mottled and golden scales biggrin.gif

Oooh, the Azure Glacewing grew up! Now THAT's what I call a dragon! biggrin.gif

Thank you, SphinxLucida!

Nice job on the Azures, SphinxLucida. smile.gif

*waits very impatiently for the others to adult*

I always loved the scales(not many dragons have so pronounced scales here^^) and colours of the Azure Glacewings:) And they're well sprited and pretty neat looking:)

I named my pair Azurea and Azureus (+my scrollwide surname Dovahrok/-rek) right after they hatched yesterday^^

Now, why the only adult to see when I come in to see all is the only one I knew what will look like? xd.png *pokes TJ's hatchies of 2 other breeds* "show yoruselves!"

Edited by VixenDra

Wait... Am I the only one or the wings of the Azures are a bit transparent?

They are:) You can see where the tail goes behind the wing:) (btw it used to be positioned a bit differently in the completed section! I actually hoped for a change like this, so the tip actually goes out from behintd the wing^^ I can notice no other changes though, so yay^^ -at least that's all compared to the version I saw, Idk when the change was made -before or after the pick for release:P)

Edited by VixenDra