TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

Do you think one of them could have a BSA? tongue.gif

I'm thinking not, because none of their descriptions seem to be hinting at anything in particular.

And OMG I LOVE the Fells and Honeys! Absolutely love both. I'm adding the Fells to my Must Collect Lots Of list. xd.png Honeys I love but they are Drakes, so..... Meh. I'll have to think on those more....

Cheers!

C4.

Oh my gosh, the adults are amazing. Love the scales and wings on the Azure Glacewing, love the tails on the Honey Drakes, and the Fells are so imposing-looking! There's nothing else like them in the cave!

(Fell) eh, like usual, I prefer the male's sprite... He's just great in all aspects (even if I prefer the classy dragons the Azure G. is ^^) (is it just me or males tend to be worked on first thus the female is more kind of forced and thus gets a somehow less pretty pose and head/face /stuff? I could count on my hands the dimorphic breeds where I preffered the female sprite xd.png)

I'm not sure if that's why, but her head's perspective might sth to do with it, and the eye appears strikingly large and humanlike, perhaps that's why so much prefer the male, in him it's not having that kind of effect:P as for the pose it might be too frontal...

And come on, Honey, grow up! don't be shy just show yourself smile.gif

Edited by VixenDra

I love the Azure Glacewing and Honey Drake. As for the Fells, the male's pretty neat, but I don't particularly care for the female, especially in the lineage tile. Her face just gets lost in the pose. Ah well, can't like everything I suppose, and everything else is great so far.

Little Honey girls, grow up please. We wanna see yoooou! wub.gif

Edit: There she is! All the new dragons are great but I think Honey Drakes are my favourite. happy.gif

Edited by Aurae

I really love all the three new dragons, fantastic release! The crown of favorite goes to fell, I was always kind of bothered how many "pretty" dragons cave has and hardly any really vicious or not so nice dragons at all and it does make DC somewhat lacking in creating a realistic atmosphere. There are all kinds of animals in jungle, not all are loved by everyone but diversity is very important. I am so glad this release has taken a step in this direction. It certainly makes the lineup of existing dragons more interesting.

That's an impressive tail!! But I definitely like the Male pose better overall

The Honey drakes are definitely my fave of this release <3 So, so adorable.

Edited by Pryanka

Oh my. Honey drakes are officially my favorite drakes now. I wish they were regular dragons, so I could breed them with Golds. Beautiful, nonetheless. I like the design of the Fell dragons too, not particularly my style but wonderfully designed. Amazing job, Odeen!

hm, I think Honey females are prettier to me:P yay for that rare occurence!

Edited by VixenDra

I hope such regular and moderately-sized releases between holiday seasons will remain a thing from now on ^^ I was already getting a bit bored since the Halloween one (as I can't work on breeding these in weeks following the release, normally I'm busy enough with breeding the frozens before the next release comes but with holidays, well, I can't for obvious reasons)

(*keeps fingers crossed for a January release to come*)

Edited by VixenDra

Surprisingly, honey drakes are my favorite out of the whole release.

Edited by Jazeki

I enjoy constant releases for sure. Even if I couldn't enjoy this one nearly enough because I'm taking care of IOUs. It doesn't matter that much to me smile.gif

Weeee, they're all grown up! Great dragons! biggrin.gif

I like them all, but the Honey Drakes just stole my heart! Such beautiful artwork and the general concept and description is awesome, too! Odeen, what is the secret to your power?

Now I'd really love a Drake Holiday release to go with them. *cough* wink.gif

And thanks to TJ for theming releases! Two new gluttonous giants to go together, yay!

I'll so go for Desipis x Fell and x Glacewing pairings next Halloween! Colorwise they each also mach the calm and enraged Aegis respectively. Ah, the possibilities! xd.png

Thank you again to everyone involved in the release! <3

Edited by Shroomlet

Omg. Just... Omg omg omg omg.

These adults!! They are amazing. Completely amazing.

I love the scales on the Glacewing and I like the pose. A little underwhelmed on the colors, honestly, I thought they would "pop" a bit more.

The FELLS omg omg the Fells!! I looooove them!! So primitive and tough and large, I absolutely adore the male sprite. The female's face kind of gets lost with the pose, but that male is just perfection.

The drakes.... That TAIL! That beautiful huge amazing tail. And the contrast of that tiny body with those huge wings and tail, it just looks awesome.

THANK YOU SPRITERS!!!

I already commented on how much I love the glacewings. I love the honey drakes, too--the poses and colors are so vivid and lively, and I love the huge sprite size. This is what drakes need as a species. The fells, while excellent from a technical standpoint, are not as much to my taste. They look too much like dinosaurs to me and not enough like dragons, so I don't see myself collecting very many of them. But again, great sprite quality and I'm glad other people love them. I do like that they're so different from everything else in the cave, though. Variety is always a good thing.