TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

Things I have learned from this release:

I need more Aeons.

I need more Reds.

I need CB Pinks / more pinks in general.

I need MALE PINKS!!

;;;;;

If anyone could donate CB pinks, I'd be really happy as I don't have any yet.

Grabbed two more blues, one more ancient, and one more drake. I forgot to influence my original batch, and I don't have enough Precogs to see them all, so I just have to wait and hope they turn out okay.

Went for more of the blue eggs than I originally intended just because competition for them is so fierce. I didn't have too much trouble getting more ancients or gold drakes, but those blue ones go snappy.

Haha, same! Usually I like to have a fair representation of each egg but everyone was talking about the blue one so I kept going for those. o3o I'll probably kick myself later though because I love how cat-like the drake looks and Odeen has consistently been the spriter behind some of my favourite dragons. *pets drake* ovo

I didn't load up on the blues, or anything! I still have four gold drakes and three ancients. biggrin.gif I'd have a fourth ancient but I decided to breed an Aeon Wyvern instead since I have so few (counting the egg I just bred, I have four, and one is still a hatchie). I'm not too worried about being able to get more gold drakes or ancients later, but if I'm wrong about that, I will definitely be sad, as so far those two are my favorites!

Grabbing more of the golden ones - those drake hatchies definitely look too adorable to pass up!

Dang it, I came late to the release, and used a Kindle tablet to get on DragCave first and didn't notice the new release before I filled up six of my seven slots with other dragons from the cave... I'll have to wait to get more than one of these nice looking new eggs, now! sad.gif

Hopefully they'll still be dropping enough for me to get some in 5 hours or so, I see they're mixing with others now though...

Can anyone tell me what descriptions I should look for? smile.gif

Edited by Loki.Dottir

Aw man! I was busy getting married on the 26th... Time to get hunting?

~Feathers

I love how the big burly brown dragon seems to be laughing and gold one is so playful like a young cat. The blue one is having a good time too. I can't remember another group of dragons being so gregarious and fun loving.

Thanks Spriters!!

I managed to get five blues and now am happily locked. It's pretty easy to still get each species, that makes hunting so much easier.

~Feathers

Congratulations! :)

~Feathers

I've been collecting storms for the Holly contest and have also just begun hunting. I managed to catch 3 in one drop just then so hopefully it's easy for you too. smile.gif

Congrats on getting married! That's amazing smile.gif

I am holdin' onto my buttcheeks for the ancient eggs' adults, folks. Oh boy, oh boy.

Y'all can put me on record as these babbus being like, in my top two favorite DC breeds ever. Odeen is kind of amazing, if y'all hadn't noticed.

I can't handle the antici-

I am holdin' onto my buttcheeks for the ancient eggs' adults, folks. Oh boy, oh boy.

Y'all can put me on record as these babbus being like, in my top two favorite DC breeds ever. Odeen is kind of amazing, if y'all hadn't noticed.

I can't handle the antici-

Pation.

They must be plenty dino-y if you're holding onto your butt. velociraptor.png

Thanks, folks! I did find my two of each pretty quickly X] And the wedding was great! <3

~Feathers

Is 'lustrous' a rare? I hope not, cuz I still haven't managed to catch one yet...

Edit: Still no lustrous...but I did manage to grab a cheese...xd.png

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Is 'lustrous' a rare? I hope not, cuz I still haven't managed to catch one yet...

Edit: Still no lustrous...but I did manage to grab a cheese...xd.png

I don't think they are rare. I have seen plenty of them, but the demand is high and they are grabbed quickly. I did just manage to snag another one, though.

Totally missed this, but now I kinda have a shorter wait to see the adults? xd.png always the best part for me.

I did manage a set of each as well so I'm super stoked. Thanks spriters & TJ!

Me too totally missed this as just seeing it now.

Hope the new dragons will still be dropped? Please? sad.gif

Me too totally missed this as just seeing it now.

Hope the new dragons will still be dropped? Please? sad.gif

Unless otherwise stated, releases are permanent, so yes, these are still dropping. (And even when not permanent, the only "temp" releases are holidays and they're available bred the next years.)