TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

Oh darn! I almost missed this one. Thank god I had a lot of free spots because I haven't been catching a lot. Because I've been playing too much Pokémon Sun.

I love the new hatchlings! especially the drakes and the mottled ones!

I hope the mottled ones grow up to be some sort of ferocious cave-dwelling reptilian rhinos (???)

Thanks TJ and all the people involved with this drop! It was my birthday yesterday and snatching 2 of each of these was so fun first thing in the morning! What a surprise! Cheers!

I have finally had space for my first eggs of this release and found them quite easy to catch still -- 2 lustrous and 1 ancient. Seven more hours until I can catch the rest!

I just found out about this release and was initially really bummed to find it had already gone back to a normal release, with the new eggs mixed among everything else. I was still able to find 2 of each egg within about 5 minutes, so I'm glad they aren't super hard to catch yet!

I am loving the lustrous blue hatchling. But the other two are cool, too. I think the gold one has antlers? And the mottled dragon reminds me of a rhino.

The mottled one reminds me of a rhino too!

The little honey-coloured Drakes look very promising wub.gif

The ancient one looks like its adult form could go with Plated Colossus?

And that blue one - rawr! laugh.gif

Loving the S2 hatchies. The one that came from the mottled egg looks very different from anything we have seen before - I like it.

And I love the other two, too! Looking forward to adults.

I just find out about this. Oh no DX

+edit: Managed to get one of each pretty easily. I'm guessing none of them are that rare, which is a relief. I'm locked with recently bred eggs. '0'

Edited by SkyWolf25

Nope, they won't. They will only get sick once I put them in Hatcheries. I've only used the red dragons to incubate. Incubating them with the Red dragons only takes a day off, but doesn't gain views or clicks. That only happens when you put them in hatcheries.

I've done with new releases all the time and never had a problem. I just wait a full day until I out them in hatcheries smile.gif

But thanks for thinking to warn me. I know you did it with good intentions, so I appreciate that very much! smile.gif

And technically you don't even have to wait that long. I just wait a few hours, then put them on a low-traffic website. They very rarely get sick. I will even point out that unless you are going to be gone a long time, just getting sick isn't a terrible thing.

When I first joined I made an artform out of getting my eggs sick(I also got them fully cracked in their first day) and never lost one to sickness. These days I am not as active, so I don't risk it as much.

Oooh these look awesome, thanks so much TJ!!!!!!! Managed to grab one of each biggrin.gif

Loving the little gold ones so far

I see we have a new in-cave spriter. Congratulations, SphinxLucida!

And whoa, Odeen has two new dragons in-cave. Congratulations!

Cool. I skipped a release and didn't even realise. I love myself so much.

They only just started dropping yesterday. People are commenting how it is easier to catch them now.

Scale egg looks like soulpeace egg

Has anyone got any speculations about names and looks? Too lazy to read through 20 pages.

Wow...I was completely caught off guard by this release. So not used to having a release between Halloween and Christmas....

Late to the party, but just egglocked ^^ love all of them, especially the blue one. So cute! ~ ♥ Thank you for another cool release :3

Edited by Natakiro

THANK YOU not only for the new dragons, but for making them possible to catch!

Managed to get 3 lustrous, 1 drake, 2 ancient and even a pyro xeno!!