TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

Of course I check every day except yesterday, being too busy watching "The Avengers" on cable.

At least I have one of each, despite my mis-clicks.

really 3 more eggs right between the holidays? :/ its starting to get hard to keep up with all the breeds in this game (and no new pygmy)

Eggs will start hatching soon! I have three hours left until my eggs can hatch, and they all have cracks right now. So excited to see my babies!

Oh... oh dear...

...I can't be the only one who thinks this code looks dirty right?  huh.gif

And thanks purplehaze.

Lol, it'll be a good breeder. xd.png

Hey, is that a little long red tongue sticking out in different places as the golden Drakes develop bigger holes before hatching? Sassy little devils, if so! laugh.gif

Would like to thank TJ, the spriters and our lovely and charming Mods for this Release of pretty and intriguingly described eggs, which has livened up the place considerably in the dead of pre-Christmas winter. smile.gif

The " ancient " ones look really different from any dragons we had.

It might turn into a fearful, an agressive dino-like (due to it being ancient) beast. Or it may be a cute lil' dragon ^^

Anyways, I love them all. Looking forward into knowing their adult forms!

The " ancient " ones look really different from any dragons we had.

It might turn into a fearful, an agressive dino-like (due to it being ancient) beast. Or it may be a cute lil' dragon ^^

Why not both?

Why not both?

If that's the case - Jekyll and Hyde!

I really do hope it turns out to be a ferocious dinosaur though - the s2 hatchies look like adults already.

Edited by arjunvohra

Woah! I guess this is what I get for not logging on for two days (working on Black Friday will do that you...), time to play catch up! Luckily I was able to snag three "ancients" and two golden Drakes after ~an hour and a half of hunting without too much trouble. ^-^ Hopefully the "lustrous sheen" eggs will be that cooperative once I'm unlocked.

I didn't realize there even was a release at first so that's how I ended up with two lineage project eggs I can't and don't want to dump. lol

Whoa, a new release happened while I wasn't paying attention over the holiday. Wow! Cool. And unexpected.

... I have some egg-hunting to do!

My first set hatched, just got some more eggs.

Wow, such a huge release before Xmas, thank you!

The lustrous egg is so beautiful it makes me regret that there's no BSA that would freeze eggs.

The drakes are some of the cutest hatchlings I've seen.

And I'm giggling like a little fangirl, because I can't shake the feeling that the ancient ones are inspired by kaiju from Pacific Rim (and I *love* Pacific Rim).

Edited by Caerhann

Ooooo new eggs. How exciting! biggrin.gif Thanks!

I've managed to grab one of each and two of the drake egg, it's too shiny to leave. smile.gif

I so much can't wait for mine to hatch(about 1h it seems for them to be hatchable, omg non-ERs gain views soooo slooowly), especially the blues as I already found names for them, knowing sth about them(sprite and name)^^ I'm even more excited having a spoiler (first time ever) for 1 of the breeds than when everything is completely secret to me:P *pokes the eggs' timers*

Edited by VixenDra

Okay this release came out of nowhere. Can anyone tell me where these little guys can be found?

aww, the little honey hatchlings are adorable.

Also I just saw an S1 of the ancient-lookin ones and it's precious.

But the blue one's probably gonna be my fave. Big dragons ftw.

Thanks guys. happy.gif I just caught an ancient egg that was just sitting there in the desert. Hopefully I can have similar luck with the other two.