TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

Once again, I missed a release ^^; *smacks head against table* Would anyone be willing to inform me as to what biome(s) they are in, please and thank you? ^^; *feels horrible to asking*

Honey Drake:

Coast, Forest & Jungle

"This egg is covered in tiny golden scales."

Azure Glacewing:

Forest

"This large egg has a lustrous sheen and appears to be covered in scales."

Fell Dragon:

All biomes

"This mottled egg looks positively ancient."

Hope I helped? ;3;

If you need any other aid later on, the information (At least until the next release) can be found here:

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released

Edited by AveryCF

I quite like these three. Good job on them, spriters.

The Glacewing kinda reminds me of some of the more "traditional" portrayals of western dragons, I like the bulkiness and almost-Monster-Hunter-esque feel of the Fells (the faceplate also reminds me a little of the monsters in the movie Pitch Black) and I love the Honey Drake the most.

No wonder why the Azurewing Dragons looked so familiar to me, I voted for them in the Favorite unreleased dragon poll! (Still, couldn't remember their name >< was thinking it was Glacialwing or something -wing)

Oh WOW!! The adults are all amazing looking. I can't pick just one that I love as I love them all and I had fun naming mine.

I think the male Fell's chin looks like the kaiju Otachi's nose, and his nose looks like Trespasser's nose. IDK about the female exactly, but she's bae. I really hope Podie makes a painting reference of both their heads in profile so I can rub my eyeballs all over their cudgel/crests.

I flippin' love kaiju. I really want someone to make a Gojira or Rodan dragon. *_*

^ This. I was just thinking similar when I saw the adult Fells, they reminded me so much of kaiju and a little of the American Godzilla/shodaijira (color scheme wise). Love these Fell adults; it got me thinking of kaiju-dragon concepts when I first saw them xd.png

Edited by bluesonic1

Wow... what a fantastic looking lot of dragons. The colors on the Azure are stunning, and those Fell dragons... SO EPIC. Love that they are so different! And the Honey's are super pretty.

What a release!

Awesome, Dragon Cave has an Azure Dragon now. happy.gif Heroes of Might and Magic III is what got me into dragons and there is an Azure Dragon there. It is nice to know that now, there is one here in Dragon Cave too.

The Fell Dragon's face reminds me of of a Hydralisk and a Heroes V Pit Lord. A Kaiju works too!

But anyway, all the dragons look great. smile.gif Thanks again, TJ and spriters!

Oh wow, I love every single one of these! The Honey Drakes are definitely my favorite Drake now (I'm loving that tail and the color), and the colors on the Glacewing are wonderful. I'm especially loving the scales, and I'm always a fan of semi-transparent wings (and congrats on getting in-Cave, SphinxLucida!)

But Fells! FELLS! I LOVE them! Their design is just so unique, and I hope we get more designs like them in the future! They kind of remind me of Monster Hunter monsters, haha. xd.png I'll definitely be hoarding them! (But then I might just hoard everything from this release; they're all so great!)

Once again, thanks TJ and spriters for yet another wonderful release! I'm already getting excited for the holiday release!

^^ another CL list dragon has been added...I had a hunch it was the Azure Glacewing. But OMG those Honey drakes are adorable wub.gif

Impressive release, three very different breeds but each of them is magnificent. In general, I don't gush, I tend to sulk - see my username. But, if I could gush, I would about:

- unexpected but quite quite welcomed release, now I'm hoping there will be one in January as well

- the Fell(s?), so different from anything else in the cave, primitive, bold, a new chapter.

Yay more drakes!

I love the honey drakes i think that they are my favorite out of all of them.

Congrats SphinxLucida on becoming a spriter

Edited by black-shado

yay, new dragons! i was away for two weeks without internet, so only found out about them today. luckily they are still around, so i've now caught four of my favourite, the azures, and one of each of the others.

I flippin' love kaiju. I really want someone to make a Gojira or Rodan dragon. *_*

^^This!

I imagine the Fells will look quite impressive w/the Desipis come next Hallowe'en.

*squeaks* Pacific Rim kaiju dragons - so awesome! The azure lacewings and honey drakes are gorgeous too. It's a great release.

Wow this release is hitting the spot; Nov release, new spriter, completely different dragon (Fells, wow!), and that drake is absolutely lovely <3

Time to collect my pairs smile.gif

All the Pacific Rim/kaiju fans seem to be drawn to the Fells as if by magnet...

As soon as I saw the S2 hatchie I figured it reminded me of a certain favourite kaiju of mine from a certain favourite aforementioned film.

Odeen, quit making me want to hoard all your dragons.

I really like them all!! I only have one Honey hatchi so I guess I'll grab more once I'm no longer completely locked ^^`

I love the Fells, dinosaur-like, ready to attack at any moment (by the pose).... I need MORE of you!!!!!

I love the Azures, semi-transparent wings, looking good with likely any dragon?? and that pose and scales... totally trying to make a Blusang x Azures in the future!

Good job, spriters!