TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

Omg I miss this awesome update for already 2 days...!!!

But nevermind I just got all of them! Seems that it's easier to pick them at coast.(Except the blue one of course)

And the forest... became battlefield.

Edited by coffee0234

Where are all the new dragons dropping? I missed the release completely... sad.gif

Was just able to restock the new eggs on my scroll! A little easier than I thought it would be!

Where are all the new dragons dropping? I missed the release completely... sad.gif

See Ruby Eyes' post a few above yours. smile.gif

Drake: This egg is covered in tiny golden scales. - Coast, Forest, Jungle

blue one: This large egg has a lustrous sheen and appears to be covered in scales. - Forest

grey one: This mottled egg looks positively ancient. - all biomes

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

One more day to wait! I'm eager to see how the adults will look...

Got my second round of eggs... so I have 4 of each now. It's so nice being able to catch these easily.

The eggs look cool, but they seems really common. I've seen a lot of them today, while hunting.

And I hope they stay that way! laugh.gif I still need a bunch of them and I got a bit of a slow start so none of mine are hatching yet.

Wooo! Finally got one of each. biggrin.gif Those sheen eggs are not easy to grab!

ETA: Make that two of each. happy.gif Now to just grab one more golden drake and I'm good to go.

Edited by Syiren

It seems like the Ancient Eggs have poofed.

At least for me.

I wanted to get 1 more of each, so I could have a pair of new eggs, but I don't see any more Mottled Ancients.

Where'd they go?

:?

Edit: Nevermind! I found one! I finally have a pair for the new eggs.

Edited by Shokomon

I hope at least one will end up rare, had to drop a lot of stuff for these guys

Got a third of each, and it was surprisingly easy. I don't usually have much luck in the biomes a few days after new releases, so I was pleasantly surprised by this.

I think the s1 blues are my favorite of the bunch so far, but I am *so* curious about the ancient!

Uh, guys...

And look! It&rsuo;s developed a sharp, bony crest on its snout.

I think the above description is borked.

But either way, I'm so glad to see the hatchlings growing up! I'm also excited for the blue hatchlings, these huge little rascals do look pretty tongue.gif

I hope exactly the opposite, I still need a bunch of them. smile.gif

Hoping I can get some of these, I wasn't expecting a November release, so I just found out there was one.

EDIT: Managed to get two of each, so I'm glad to see they're still dropping!

Edited by WingedWhiteTiger

I hope they'll be common; I need quite a few of them. But this is why I'm not a fan of drops, especially multi-dragon drops, at this time of the year... no one expects it (even though I guess we've had plenty of dragons between Halloween and Valentine's before? Oh well, I still don't expect it).

Will they be grown up in a few hours? o:

Probably when I get back from school, eh?

I really hope the Lustrous Sheen dragons have dimorphism...

They should grow when they're at 4 days, in 20-22 hours or so as of this post.

There are only two of them, so they likely won't be dimorphic... TJ has four dragons when the adults are going to be dimorphic, like the other two dragons released have.

Edited by silver_chan

Whoops, I just now realized there was a release. The hatchlings all look really great, I'm excited to see the adults. Especially that skinny little drake, it's very cute. The bumpy lustrous egg looks really cool too.

what does this say?

And look! It&rsuo;s developed a sharp, bony crest on its snout. It must be close to maturi

Errrr

The description of the bony dragon had a coding typo in it.

And look! It&rsuo;s developed a sharp, bony crest on its snout. It must be close to maturing.

Whoops?

Welp, got my mitts on three of the normals and a buttload of the Drakes, so I'm stopping for now. Surprised at the amount of competition for them, though; usually drakes aren't this popular.

Pretteh dergs we have here, I just love the blue egg smile.gif

But it seems that the crackles on the drake egg are a bit off when it's close to hatch...? xd.png

Went for more of the blue eggs than I originally intended just because competition for them is so fierce. I didn't have too much trouble getting more ancients or gold drakes, but those blue ones go snappy.

Oh my! The blue ones! I've been hoping they would get released, yay! biggrin.gif

... too bad I'm late to this release, off to hunt :3