scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Having a bath and washing my hair, but I still semi have a migraine since tuesday after 5pm =/ Thought it left me last night but I slept too much so it came back. It's not too bad tho. wednesday was the worst.

I'm at least going to wash my hair today but idk if a bath is a good idea cause mother nature is also with me and it's on full-go >:|

Resting, and I am resting...  was at work for over 12 hours -  we got trounced during dinner hour and it continued right until 10.

Should be having a nice hot bath with a lavender & honey bath fizzy (almost a bath bomb lol), drinking a Cappuccino, playing Sims 4 nice and cozy like on this first day of Halloween :) IT'S SPOOPY TIME YO!

Getting coffee from the kitchen and finishing up knitting socks for my godson. 

Selling my stuff to make money. XD My Name Change is costing me $50 and I don't have it atm. The things I gotta do to get rid of my ex-husband for good. -.-'

Reading. Have a book I've promised to read and review online, roughly 3/4ths through and I just... Dunwanna anymore.

I should be emptying the garbages, putting them in our dumpster out back (which is probably full >.>)

removing the bottles from the countertop and putting them in a bag to take out too, same for cardboard etc

should walk to our convenience store to grab milk but asking my nan what she is doing tomorrow instead cause she might drive me to a better grocery store haha.

writing out emails i got for job search bs

eating something for brunch since it's like almost 230pm and I woke at 1.

Emailing a tech support to say some version of 'it's been over a week since I purchased your product and I would really like to use it now, please hurry up." 
But I'm a wimp about confrontation.

Also sleeping, since I'm trying to become a daywalker again for a visit to my parents.

Edited by Gryphonic

I also should be sleeping. It's 5:25am here by me and I haven't slept yet tonight. However the cat decided to go in moms clean laundry hamper so I had to stay up and wash everything. >-< She needs her clothes for work so I had to stay up late tonight..