scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Finishing tidying up the apartment.  I'm going to be gone for a few days, and I don't want it to be a wreck for the person who'll be dropping by to feed my fish.

I should be doing homework. What I'm actually doing? Wasting time on all of my internet games and half-watching The Force Awakens.

Doing my homework. School starts again tomorrow after 2weeks of doing nothing. I'm really behind in the work for maths and other stuff. They're probably going to send letters to my parents gah! :( Haven't found motivation to do anything.

I'm supposed to be at work. I'm sick so I didn't bother going in.

I should be getting dressed lol but I don't have to be 100% ready til 4pm and it's not even 1pm yet

I should be working on a presentation and a marketing campaign for a sports event. 

Fixing my bed cause it's trying to wrap me up >:| (the sheet that wraps around the mattress came up)

clearing emails

showering and shaving things as well that I been putting off cause SHAVING IS A SPORT I TELLS YA (legs are murder and they go numb on me lol)

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

Sleeping.

Me too! :rolleyes:
(Instead I'm doing what I was supposed to do this afternoon: studying... ish...)

Good night, Dragoness!

I should be showering/getting ready to go out

Eating a small brekki

cleaning out the garbage cans into the big one

cleaning my gecko's cage as there's tons of stuff in there cause he's a messy boy lol (poo all on mostly one side but it's built up too much so yeah) was gonna do yesterday but migraine happened. 

as long as i'm 100% ready dressed and waiting by 3 30pm to go i should be good. only 12 15pm right now. 

Well technically I'm supposed to be at work right now, but I called in this morning feeling really sick.

Since I'm not at work, I should be doing *something* productive at least... Reading my obligation-read, or reading the awesometastic Truth Seekers that I just really don't have the brain for right now, or plotting for NaNoWriMo, or even naming my 300+ unnamed dragons. Instead I'm just listening to music and refreshing the AP.

Edited by Marie19R

I'm supposed to be working but I'm being exceptionally lazy because the boss isn't here XD.

Sleeping.  I was diurnal for a week visiting my parents, and now I'm trying to switch back to a night schedule for work tomorrow night but I can't sleep. 

Folding laundry. Now that I've posted it, I'm going to take care of it.

I'm supposed to get up and go to the store but my bed is too damn comfy and it's cold outside so that killed my motivation to get up.