scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Buy new T-shirt. My poor oldest one is now untidy and washed-off.

I don't know how old it is. Maybe 6~7 years old...?

And I'll throw it away. - Done

Open Pixiv, Tumblr accounts

Keep study, exercise, reading.

(To be honest, I want to learn swimming)

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I should be reading a text book, but I'm being really slow about it and putting it off.

Looking for my family. But I can't leave because there's ointment on my face, and all of their phones are inside the house.

Work, but instead I've caught a couple of nice things under the desk today and yesterday on my phone, including a CB Blusang ~

Finish the reference, Move to the new home.

Actually, I have to visit tomorrow. But...

Get haircut.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I should be packing my bag to return home from visiting my friend in Ontario... Instead, I'm browsing the Cave. Oops!

I should be replying to tags but instead I'm flipping through the different forums I'm a part of and looking for ways to procrastinate. I'm just not in a tagging mood ;-;

Probably going to bed, since I'm not really well at the moment and sleep will probably make me feel better. 

Right now I should be:

Tidying up my bedroom (it's not bad but have to put a few things away)

Emptying Garbages in my apartment

Tossing dirty dishes in the dishwasher/putting away clean ones/putting on the dishwasher if it's full enough

Tidying up the Living Room as I have people coming over tomorrow and roommate left it messy(but is gone for like a week!)

Sweeping the floors in the apartment/vacuuming the rug

Taking out the compost/garbage/recyclables to the dumpster

Other than that, should probably eat something and have to go to our convenience store to pick up stuff I will need but I lack the energy for it so am waiting for caffeine to kick in before I do any of these things. Luckily people are not showing up tomorrow til about 2pm or so. So I have all day/night today to do this. Plus I can go to the store tomorrow with the one who is coming around 2pm cause she may want to get some junk food lol

Doing some towel laundry, eating something for supper and got everything else done today :) it's a weird weather day so i'm sleepy af.

Edited by Keiren
updated

• writing an essay for my English class
  • doing my FYE questions and journal
  • cleaning my room
  • folding laundry
  • sleeping

Edited by Mrcss_

I should be dusting off tables and washing a bowl I had popcorn in last night. But I'm eating right now |D

I should be getting some sleep since I'm unwell, but that's easier said than done. :( 

Right now I should be eating something but I woke up at 9 and had to wait for other friend to get up so she could go to work, had a 2h nap after and now I feel like I was hit by a car.

Otherwise the dishwasher is on and cleaning dishes for me :)

but I should also be getting dressed.