scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

I should be catching up on some work, since I took two days off because I'm sick. But that's future Storm's problem. :P 

I should be eating something right now cause I have a migraine...but that's part of the reason why I cannot. Upset tummy >:|

had a cinnamon roll and chocolate milk, may do cereal later or something

Edited by Keiren

I should be doing some programming for hw.... but i aint because i am lazy and i like to procrastinate :P

Nothing unless you count waking up my friend who was supposed to sleep in the double bed with me but fell asleep on the couch cause roommate is due back in at 1pm, but eh his arrival may wake her up.

Messaging my Fiancé. He hasn't talked to me in over 15 hours, and I'm worried, but I don't want to come off as some clingy, nosy wife...

Reading a chapter for my English Class

Reading a chapter for my FYE class

Cleaning

Getting ready for work

Really anything but laying in bed being a potato.

Edited by Mrcss_

I just woke up, and I probably should have used those 2 hours to clean my room. I have to get it clean within the next couple of months, and it's that messy that it's going to take at least 2-3 hours to get finished... =/

Should probably be eating something healthy that won't make me feel worse.

And cleaning out the pile of bottles on the counter and putting them in a bag.

Eating

cleaning off the counter full of bottles and cans

but the roommate is home all day today and I don't feel like it right now. If he helps me sure, if not tomorrow is A-okay when he is back at work.

Doing many kinds of homework but it's hard since everything is so difficult and all the things just fly past my head. I think I was also supposed to clean today but I completely forgot. :(

I should either be grocery shopping or working on my greenhouse management homework. But I'm not. :rolleyes: 

ripping up pizza boxes, tidying the kitchen and getting rid of bottles/cans in the recycle bag. But roommate is home and also not gonna help do that sooooooooooo...tomorrow after he's at work I'll tackle those, walk to our corner store to get some snacks/food for the rest of the week for lunchtime etc while waiting for roommate to be free saturday to do an actual grocery order , shower, write down job search effort things I've gotta do for EI.

Then play vidya games haha

just like I am about to now instead of doing those things