The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Thank you to the donators and to the Dragoness as always! :wub:

(and, to whoever got my babies, you're welcome! if you need something shoot me a pm :) )

So.. this one someow didn't make it to the raffle, although I am almost sure that I've sent it as a donation. Here it is, if anyone want it :)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

and big thankies for my prize to @Mistyca_7 :D will be loved!

Thanks to The Dragoness and everyone who donated (especially Sunshine, Saika and Mistyca) for another great raffle! :D Nice bonus to get back from a few days away to find dragons in my inbox.

Edit: I can hardly believe that little one is still here, ewi! :o I've given her a home on my scroll, I didn't have one from those Desipis yet. Thanks! :wub:

Edited by Aurae

14 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

CB Green Fire Gem #2 - jocosa

Thank you Dragoness for another fun raffle! And thank you to all the wonderful donators for the pretty babies!!

And an extra big THANK YOU to the person who donated my shiny egglet!  I'm so excited to have won such a lovely egg! :)

It's been over 24 hours and the winner of my 3G Silver Tinsel x Spitfire checker did not pick up their prize. It's almost ER. Is someone willing to take home this Spitfire egg, and be kind to it?

http://dragcave.net/teleport/fca70ea10787eb2b2032f3218839965a

Gone to a good home!

Note to Cylt (the winner): I understand that things happen. Feel free to PM me in the future, and I will breed another Spitfire for you. :)

Edited by Tecca

55 minutes ago, Tecca said:

It's been over 24 hours and the winner of my 3G Silver Tinsel x Spitfire checker did not pick up their prize. It's almost ER. Is someone willing to take home this Spitfire egg, and be kind to it?

http://dragcave.net/teleport/fca70ea10787eb2b2032f3218839965a

Note to Cylt (the winner): I understand that things happen. Feel free to PM me in the future, and I will breed another Spitfire for you. :)

This little one was still sitting here after an hour, so I snatched it. Hopefully I'll be able to find a mate for it someday. Thank you! <3

Now Accepting Donations!

Our theme this week is earth! Here's a list of breeds you might consider donating:

Canopy

Copper

Diamondwing

Geode

Gold

Greater Spotted Drake

Green

Harvest

Plated Colossus

Seasonals

Stone

Terrae

Vine

Donated. For once my coppers felt like producing for a raffle. :D

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thank you, donators! The raffle will be open at 9:00 PM as usual.

Another sweet bunch!  I really enjoy these raffles!

Good Luck!

Entered! :D

BTW, the purple ridgewing hatchling links to a bronze shimmer-scale, the same one on the prize dragons page.

Entered! What pretty eggs. I'm really digging the earth theme (pun intended).

I'm sorry guys, but someone came along and submitted dozens of fake entries...again. I have to cancel the raffle. Next week I'll be bringing back the forms requiring Google sign in and non-Google user friendly alternative forms (which will be copy paste text to send over PM, not tricky forms like I had in the past). All of the donators are more than welcome to give away their donations here if they would like. Again, I'm really sorry that this keeps happening. I thought this person had moved on :(

Censored screenshots, just so you guys can get an idea of why I can't just comb through the responses:

Edited by The Dragoness

Jeez Louise that succks man! I hate it when people feel like they just. Need to destroy every little thing.

Wow that just sucks. *hugs* I hope things go better next week. Thanks for continuing to be awesome, though, Dragoness!

That sucks.  I hope you've reported this to TJ.
That kind of behavior shows how small and petty some people can be.

I will not let little trolls win and I'll be back to have more fun with you next week!!

If anyone is interested in the CB Ridgewing (purple) hatchling, the 2nd gen PB Green Copper egg or 2nd PB Stone egg,

send me a pm and I'll send a teleport link. - gifted and gone

Edited by a_god_s
*donation update*