The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Oh wow o3o what beautiful lineages; thank you donors! Luck is such a fickle thing cx so congrats to other winners, and thanks all around for yet another nice raffle <3

I guess nobody wanted my two-head; maybe people aren't into lineage as much as I am, but, even though it's high-gen, I thought it was pretty special being a thuwed and dorkface (the latter of which is almost unheard of since it was only bred in through a glitch on the site, back when) (EDIT: was claimed XD). I'll try to be more on top of the donation period next time ;D but it sure was fun regardless.

Edited by sunshine_ley

Thank you The Dragoness and donators and especially Mistyca_7 for my pretty Thalassa!

Oh, Congratulations, Winners!

and Thank you very much! xd.png

I won again!

I think it's a good idea to put the story in the PM! wub.gif

Edited by jihye999

Congrats to all winners! And as always thanks Dragoness for hosting this. <3

I didn't win, but... would one of the winners be kind enough to PM me this time's story? I'm soooo curious. xd.png

I go by the order of the winners list, so you'll receive your prize very soon. I just sent Raptor their PM.

I was late checking pm

Sorry and thank you very much.<3

Congrats to all winners! And as always thanks Dragoness for hosting this. <3

I didn't win, but... would one of the winners be kind enough to PM me this time's story? I'm soooo curious. xd.png

I did not write the above,

But can I write the PM story?

I think it should be the organizer's permission.

Congratulations, everyone, and once again thank you to the lovely Dragoness and the ever-generous donators biggrin.gif So it seems the Pygmy x Pumpkin I donated was unfortunately not entered for, so it's up for rehoming with anyone who wants it! happy.gif Otherwise it will be going on departures.

Edited by CharonDusk

I did not write the above,

But can I write the PM story?

I think it should be the organizer's permission.

This week's PM story was actually already written by the wonderful Aurae (and I'll send it your way in a minute Aleoleo), but you're welcome to talk to me about writing a story sometime in the future. Just send me a PM if/when you're interested smile.gif

This week's PM story was actually already written by the wonderful Aurae (and I'll send it your way in a minute Aleoleo), but you're welcome to talk to me about writing a story sometime in the future. Just send me a PM if/when you're interested smile.gif

Aaawww, the story was so cute! wub.gif I'm really glad I got to read it too, thanks so much Dragoness for sending it my way! (not replying to your PM since I'm guessing your inbox must be full practically non-stop ^^)

Congratulations everyone!

I wasn't able to win anything this time, it doesn't shock me though, people love your raffles biggrin.gif

Oh, God, this time I donated but I forgot to enter, last time I entered but forgot to donate, I'm a mess laugh.gif Contratulations averyone and thank you to whoever gave my babies a warm home wub.gif

(feel free to pm me if they misgender/refuse something, I'll gladly rebreed it. Or anyway, I'll breed them for free if someone else wants them smile.gif )

Congratulations to the winners!

Thank you to all the donors, especially those who donated my prizes; I'm thrilled with them smile.gif. And many thanks, of course, to The Dragoness, for the mammoth task of arranging all this!

Thanks to The Dragoness and all those who donated for another excellent raffle, especially those who donated my prizes. wub.gif

Edit: I'm happy to see people liked the story. happy.gif

Edited by Aurae

Congratulations everybody!

Thank you to Dragoness and donators, and a big thank you to Jocosa and Natayah for my prizes wub.gif

Now Accepting Donations!

This week's theme is April Showers, which means that it's a perfect time to breed your dragons with blue coloring or the element of water! Possible donations might include:

Waters

Waterhorses

Water Walkers

Shallow Waters

Two-Finned Blunas

Red-Finned Tidals

Coastal Waverunners

Deep Seas

Tsunamis

Shimmers

Striped Rivers

Undines

Please include prize labels (breed, short lineage description) and one way teleport links in your donation PM. If you would like to suggest a future raffle theme, include that as well smile.gif

Edited by The Dragoness

Ah! Lovely them wub.gif I'll be donating some eggs tonight (as long as nothing refuses)

I've donated some eggs smile.gif Can't wait to see all the pretty water dragons.

Edited by Seahorse

Will this is a bit unfortunate. I egg looked myself for this raffle and now there's new eggs dropping blink.gif

In all honesty, I think this needs to be canceled until further notice until the new egg hype dies down because people are not going to participate if they are egg locked with new eggs

I agree. Tonight's raffle is canceled! If there are prizes that cannot be bred/caught again, please let me know and I'll see what I can do. 2 days of holding prizes during a new releaae is a bit unfair to the donators, and there may not be many entries anyway. The next raffle will open on the scheduled date.