The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Now Accepting Donations!

This week's theme is April Showers (albeit a bit late), which means that it's a perfect time to breed your dragons with blue coloring or the element of water! Possible donations might include:

Waters

Waterhorses

Water Walkers

Shallow Waters

Two-Finned Blunas

Red-Finned Tidals

Coastal Waverunners

Deep Seas

Tsunamis

Shimmers

Striped Rivers

Blusangs

Undines

Tetras

Sinni Krais

Ices

Please include prize labels (breed, short lineage description) and one way teleport links in your donation PM. If you would like to suggest a future raffle theme, include that as well smile.gif

Edited by The Dragoness

I'm going to try to donate again sad.gif unfortunately I'm being egg locked from another raffle when I shouldn't be

Well my dragons obviously hate me, so I had only one measly egg to donate. sad.gif

Just got some scroll space and my dragons from last week are off cooldown now, so I was able to make a donation. smile.gif

I also donated only 1 thing for now but if I get unlocked in time I will go for some more smile.gif

Making some donations, too, and hopefully another one tomorrow once one of my eggs hatches happy.gif

I donated some water-themed eggs. I'm looking forward to the raffle! smile.gif

Sticking with a theme is hard for me biggrin.gif Some little donations sent your way though smile.gif

Getting some donations in, if you still want to donate, you have to donate by 7:00 PM EST!!

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thank you for the plethora of lovely eggs and hatchlings, donators! I'll have the raffle open shortly (9 PM EST).

The Raffle is Now Open!

Good luck, everybody! This raffle is a bit smaller than usual, but there have been more and more amazing raffles going on lately.

The raffle will close at 9:00 PM (EST) tomorrow. Next week's raffle may also be canceled; I'm not sure if I'll have internet access yet, but I'll make sure I post an update once I do.

The Raffle is Now Open!

Good luck, everybody! This raffle is a bit smaller than usual, but there have been more and more amazing raffles going on lately.

The raffle will close at 9:00 PM (EST) tomorrow. Next week's raffle may also be canceled; I'm not sure if I'll have internet access yet, but I'll make sure I post an update once I do.

Oh nooo I missed the donation window! D: For some reason I thought it ended tomorrow. Silly me. rolleyes.gif Oh well, PM me if anyone would like a Tetra from Blusang or this pretty thing: https://dragcave.net/lineage/wxNWN

Entered! Thank you all for donating so many pretties. wub.gif

I put in an entry! I always love raffles. Thanks for hosting, Dragoness, and thanks to everyone to donated such lovely prizes! smile.gif

I think I entered for way too many this time laugh.gif But there's just so many pretty eggs, I couldn't resist!

I entered as well smile.gif Good luck, everyone, and thank you to both The Dragoness and donators wub.gif

I entered. So many beautiful dragons. wub.gif

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Thanks Dragoness for hosting the contest, and thanks to all the donators for those beautiful dragons. Good luck everyone.

I entered, though I may not be able to pick up my prizes until noon tomorrow.

The Raffle is Now Closed!

Keep your fingers crossed, entrants! There were so many nice prize to enter for this week and the competition is high.

On a different note, DC's 11th birthday is coming up on the 21st! However, there's a raffle scheduled to open on the 18th. There are two ways that we can do this:

1. A birthday-themed raffle on the 18th

2. Cancel the raffle in case of a new release

You can vote on this here!

Edited by The Dragoness

~Raffle Winners~

Paper - Zanura

Dark Lumina hatchling - Lavinia

Guardian hatchling pair - KiraLwolf

Nebula hatchling - Terces

Imperial Fleshcrowne hatchling - jihye999

4G Silver Tinsel x Blusang - MaeTM

4G Silver Shimmer x Gaia - purplehaze

4G Silver Shimmer x Tan Ridgewing - banban007

4G Silver Shimmer x Ice - dejaentndu

4G Silver Shimmer x Undine - Scatterspark

5G Silver Shimmer x Hellfire - CharonDusk

3G Bronze Shimer x Purple Nebula - Raptor of Dragons

2G Magi hatchling pair - Seahorse

2G Sinii Krai x pacified Aegis - sisem97

2G Green Copper x Blusang - irrelevantindigo

2G Blusang x Witchlight - marienine

2G Striped River x Heartstealing - Gealach

2G Two Finned Bluna - Lavinia

3G Thalassa Shimmerkin - MissCryptic

3G Hellhorse x Cavern Lurker - CharonDusk

3G Undine x Pink - sisem97

3G Ice x Caligene *SA* - marienine

3G Blue Banded x Mistletoe *SAs* - Kigyptnee

3G Storm x Blusang - sunshine_ley

3G Striped River x Heartstealing - Kigyptnee

4G Storm x Caligene *SAs* - KiraLwolf

4G Red Finned Tidal x Arsani *SA* - sisem97

5G PB Storm Rider - Lavinia

5G PB Shallow Water - CharonDusk

7G PB Shallow Water - CharonDusk

Congratulations, winners! I'll send your prizes out shortly, along with the lovely short story Aurae has written to fit this week's theme.

The majority of voters leaned toward no raffle on the poll, so the raffle on the 18th will be canceled. I'll make note of this in the calendar.

Congrats to the winners! Glad to see some takers on the common lineages I offered up. ^^ Always a lovely raffle when everything gets claimed as well. =o

CharonDusk and Lavinia, I see you won quite a few things. Please let me know if I need to influence and hatch the 7th gen shallow water/5th gen storm rider, as they are low enough time to. ^^

sisemi97, your egg isn't quite as low time, but I see you don't have many pinks and no females. Please let me know if you'd like me to influence and hatch that 3rd gen undine for you. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler