TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

Did... Did I just get a treat of a cat with blood splatters in front of it? Or is that a... Red shadow? Hmmm.

I currently have 43 treats. My favorite is still the blue square cat, but I also love the pumpkin that's on fire, the group of kitties, the owl, and the smiling eggplant.

Try:

- Disabling addons (particularly adblock if you have it, as it may be blocking the url of your next treat)

- Clearing cache

- Clear cookies

Hopefully one of those should fix it for you. ^^

Either you miscounted or it started working for you again. You have all 51 treats.

8 rows x 6 treats = 48 + 3 in the extra row = 51 =3

Oh dear I feel so stupid. I have viral fever right now and looks like my IQ has dropped to floor too. xd.png It is as you said, for some reason I was assuming each row has 5 treats, it didn't even occur to me to check why I thought so. Thank you so much for pointing it out, it is as you said I have all the treats. :3

Yesterday i spent 5 hours playing Minesweeper using a timer, every 10 minutes!! EVERY ten minutes, no exception.

And i swear i saw it gradually move to the right, for a total of 4 pixels in the end. And while that is nice nice nice i still feel like I too, am quite burnt out now. There's too little incentive for the entire playerbase to play so that's why.. there's just no competition. Soo laaazy this fight is. But I had loads of fun the first 2 days ! All my focus is on dragon breeding now. I thank very much TJ and Spriters for the event ! And also for turning me into a (probably) Expert Minesweeperer tongue.gif

Edited by Mlu

I have a love/hate relationship with minesweeper xd.png

Too lazy to check pages, but is there anything special we get for playing the game a lot?

I have a love/hate relationship with minesweeper xd.png

Too lazy to check pages, but is there anything special we get for playing the game a lot?

Good at minesweeper and/or a headache, probably.

Thanks to cave lag, being on mobile, and incredibly poor timing, I just did my first ever mistaken breeding since I've been playing. The resulting lineage is so inbred and messy, I'm hoping beyond all belief that those eggs end up dying.

I'm so peeved. The one dragon is one of my oldest unbred, and I was completely content for him to stay that way. I'm tempted to offer a 2nd gen prize reward for anyone who picks up and kills those eggs or sends em back to me. In fact...

Man, I don't even want to play minesweeper anymore. The bar hasn't shifted much since the first few days anyways.

I forgot you could only contribute 1 time every ten minutes since I never won twice in ten minutes before ;n;

Please tell me if it's even possible to grab any caligene from AP right now

It would be possible if people bred them, which I bred mine yesterday so they may be popping up if they haven't already, it was about 12 hours ago...

I have 28 treats, onward!

When you press cure and you get taken to a page that says the cave is down for maintenance. Ugh D:

The cave always goes down for maintence at 3 am EDT/DC.

I should be sleeping.

But I'm not.

Anyway, for my Cure folks:

For the glory of the cure, I made some buttons for the thread! I would make some banners, but right now, I can't think of a good background for them right now.

So, have some plain buttons!

user posted imageuser posted image

Cure Army: [img=http://i64.tinypic.com/o058aa.jpg] 
Team Cure: [img=http://i66.tinypic.com/14c63ib.jpg]

- The sprites is mine. I made it. So, they're mine.

- These guys are free to use! Just be sure to give credit to me when asked!

- I'll make actual banners eventually. The Viruses will be jealous of all our banners once Vrack is done with their banners.

Forgive my poorly shaded sprites. I tried.

I should be sleeping.

But I'm not.

I know, but I live in a different timezone and due to daylight savings it changes time a bit for me. Also I wasn't paying attention to the time.

I refreshed the page a bit later and it said it went through successfully though, yay biggrin.gif

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but...I had a previously-gooped hatchling on my scroll that suddenly got cured! And it's nothing I did, either. I just refreshed, and suddenly..no more goo. I knew the goo was spreading on it's own...but looks like it goes away on it's own too.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but...I had a previously-gooped hatchling on my scroll that suddenly got cured! And it's nothing I did, either. I just refreshed, and suddenly..no more goo. I knew the goo was spreading on it's own...but looks like it goes away on it's own too.

It definitely does, one of my infected dragons just recovered!

I think where the cure bar is decides, like someone else probably spread the cure and your dragon got cured by them, like if the cure bar is at 50% sick and 50% cured, everyone's dragons will be half cured and half sick regardless of if they are spreading, curing, or not playing.

...are new treats happening? I had 51 this morning and just picked up another.

I should be sleeping.

But I'm not.

Those are so cool. Thanks for making them!

I just got another treat... I had all of them, but I got some kind of bubbling beaker. Yay for more treats!

...are new treats happening? I had 51 this morning and just picked up another.

I just got a 52nd treat also

Yes! I just got it. It's an alchemy experiment of some sort. One of my favourites so far biggrin.gif

Edited by arjunvohra