TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

Someone said on another forum that they have 54. I'm stuck on 51.

Someone told there are 52.

Man, Caligenes are going *fast* in the AP. I've missed the last five I've seen (and they are scarce right now).

Just won another round of not-minesweeper! Spread the virus!

I currently have 48 treats, but I think I just got the beeker things that I think everyone was talking about.

edit: Just got the birds flying around! Awww so cute!

Edited by Marie19R

I have 52 now! A new one showed up a second ago! I haven't seen any for a little more than 24 hours! ROCK on!

I have 53 now, one just dropped.

ETA: Hmm, bottle of wings? I don't have this one, then maybe there is even more.

Edited by danicast

I have 53 now...another one just showed up

I'm waiting for more, my 53th was a witch hat, I don't have a bottle with wings.

I'm waiting for more, my 53th was a witch hat, I don't have a bottle with wings.

does your witch hat have a little white ribbon on it?

54 now

I just got a bloody sword, not a witch hat?

i dont have a bloody sword interesting

EDIT JUST GOT THE BLOODY SWORD THAT MEANS THERE ARE 55 TREATS IN TOTAL THAT WE KNOW OF

Edited by CellyBean

I've got 53 now too. How often do these drop?

Seems to be the sort of 10 minute thing. I've not seen any for about 20 minutes now; I have 54.

I've got 53 now too. How often do these drop?

there are 55 treats now of this moment that we know of, the new ones are a bloody sword and a purple bottle with wings

Man, Caligenes are going *fast* in the AP. I've missed the last five I've seen (and they are scarce right now).

They really are! I'm lucky I got the ones I did!

I did breed a few of my Calignes straight to the AP, I wonder if their babies will get amazing new homes :3

And now I slink away to hope that this year I get a 2g from SA in the AP xd.png I totally don't spend my entire time in the AP just for that. Nope. What are you talking about??

Woot, I have 54 now! This is so much fun.

Just got my last batch of old Halloween eggs: two Caligenes, one Pumpkin, one Black Marrow, and two Graves. Yay!

I think 54 it is. I got the witch hat then the bottle and I've been breeding my dragons and nothing else dropped.