TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

I was also curious about the number of treats, as I now also have 51.

I love the treats every year!

There are 51.

The treats this year are great, yes! I always like them, though...

The banner this year is outstanding, too.

The divider is awesome.

Just sent 19 Shadow Walkers, 10 Graves, 4 Desipis, 9 Caligenes, and 6 Cavern Lurkers to the AP. Hope someone out there appreciates them even tho they aren't "cool" lineages.

I know a lot of people are having trouble, but I wish there were difficulty options. I am one who finds this absurdly easy and now that I have had a taste I find myself wanting to play a more challenging minesweeper again.

I was thinking that, too! I used to play the expert level and win occasionally so I'm finding this absurdly easy, though still fun.

All treats collected, second set of lurkers on the way, and dragons to heal.

Happy almost-Halloween!

There are 51.

The treats this year are great, yes! I always like them, though...

The banner this year is outstanding, too.

Thanks! Yes I agree, the banner, the threats, they all look amazing.

I don't have even close to 51 yet (26) but my favorite so far is the Jello Cube Cat ^-^

Edited by Clya

What's up with the treats? I am stuck at 43 and not getting anymore treats since 2-3 hours. I heard people got 50 the first day itself?

Try:

- Disabling addons (particularly adblock if you have it, as it may be blocking the url of your next treat)

- Clearing cache

- Clear cookies

Hopefully one of those should fix it for you. ^^

Either you miscounted or it started working for you again. You have all 51 treats.

8 rows x 6 treats = 48 + 3 in the extra row = 51 =3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

i haven't bred my graves yet either. well i bred one cuz i wanted to continue a checker i have going, but the others are fair game.

user posted image

I hate to ask, but could someone help me solve this? I really suck at this game, I have been trying since yesterday to win but with no luck....I know, it's pathetic. lol. *Crawls into corner of shame*

Edited by Sakura-Serenity2

Am I the only one that's bad at Minesweeper that the Halloween game is based on? >.>

This thread helped me! Here,

The youtube video posted by Lagie helped even more! tongue.gif

I finally know how to play minesweeper.

user posted image

I hate to ask, but could someone help me solve this? I really suck at this game, I have been trying since yesterday to win but with no luck....I know, it's pathetic. lol. *Crawls into corner of shame*

Green is virus, I left gray safe: https://i.imgur.com/NsKSQTA.png

I believe that should get you a win.

Well now I'm happy most people haven't bred their Graves yet, I'm super excited now ^-^

I keep looking around on my pages for treats xd.png This is the first time I've gathered all of the sprites!

I'm rather pleased that I've managed it for once, although with the amount of goop I'm spreading it wasn't exactly unlikely. xd.png

I am curing the disease sometimes... but only when I know it hasn't been ten minutes yet xd.png

Edited by Zeditha

Does anyone know if they have added any new treats yet or i unsure.gif f they are going to?

Yesterday I decided I wanted to see the cure badge so I spent the entire day curing. Didn't change. Spent all of today and FINALLY it changed!

Now that I got to see it I'll be spreading the disease once again! MWUAHAHAHA biggrin.gif

(I feel like a mad scientist! tongue.gif )

Well now I'm happy most people haven't bred their Graves yet, I'm super excited now ^-^

I massbred all my Graves about three hours ago, so if you keep an eye out there'll be a fair few of mine popping up once they hit the AP time.

ok, I am up to six games won that have been refused as something went wrong. I'm trying every 15 minutes, and This is a PITB. *sigh*

ok, I am up to six games won that have been refused as something went wrong. I'm trying every 15 minutes, and This is a PITB. *sigh*

I've seen some people see that something goes wrong on their first win, yet they still got their badge, so I think the result still goes through, you just don't get the message.

Make sure that, if you're using the back button to return to the game, you refresh the page before clicking on the board.

If anyone needs any Halloween dragons I can breed mine, except for the Caligene, I havent bred any so just pm me.

I FINALLY GOT THE OWL!

And it was my last treat too!

Thank you for all the Halloween Treats and the Halloween Event, TJ and Spriters.

Also, the divider for this year was stunning! You guys really outdid yourselves!

How many treats total now?