TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

Aaaahhh!!!

Thank you who ever did the Alien one. It's my favorite movie of all time <3

I know there's already banners and buttons made for the two different camps of the minesweeper game. But, I thought I'd post these from the DC wiki if anyone wanted to use them in their signatures.

user posted image

[img=http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragcave/images/9/94/Minesweep_curebutton.gif]

user posted image

[img=http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/dragcave/images/6/6a/Minesweep_spreadbutton.gif]

All these links are broken for me...

Good to hear that it's only 54. I'm not getting another treat no matter how much I refresh

All these links are broken for me...

Sorry, the urls got changed.

user posted image

[IMG=http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dragcave/images/4/4b/Halloween_2016_button_cure.gif]

user posted image

[IMG=http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dragcave/images/6/67/Halloween_2016_button_spread.gif]

Edited by Daydreamer09

I only have four incubates left, when do you reckon is the best time to use them? Most of my eggs are 5 days 20 hours until death, and one is incuhatachable. I'm planning to pick up four of the new CBs, and as many other halloween eggs as I can. Sorry for the question, but because I'm in such a different timezone working out dates for stuff always confuses me. D;

Ooh, that means I have all the treats! Now if only I could get my PB cavern lurkers I would be all set until the 31st release <3

I only have four incubates left, when do you reckon is the best time to use them? Most of my eggs are 5 days 20 hours until death, and one is incuhatachable. I'm planning to pick up four of the new CBs, and as many other halloween eggs as I can. Sorry for the question, but because I'm in such a different timezone working out dates for stuff always confuses me. D;

It makes no real difference when exactly. It's a matter of choosing the eggs that will hatch soonest so that you can use the slots. But if they have the views, the 5 days 20 eggs will hatch before the new eggs drop anyway.

Just got treat 54.

OMG. Then there are more than 51!! Were a couple added since yesterday?

OMG. Then there are more than 51!! Were a couple added since yesterday?

Yes. laugh.gif

Anyone know how much more candy was snuck in?@.x

*thought she was safe* arrrgh xd.png

ohmy.gif Wow! The maximum number of treats has increased. The number keeps on getting amendments faster than the weather changes. It is a motivation to keep on getting logging in. tongue.gif TJ, you rascal!

I thought I might be missing a treat, but I have 54.

I wonder how many there will be by the end of the event.

I have 54 now, too. Thanks to all the spriters who got so creative -- I miss all the references, but I still enjoy seeing the artwork. It seems we are a bit short of treats this time -- only a plate of cookies and a waffle? Where's my chocolate?

Also, I love the divider for this year on the T or T page. Awesome spooky scene!

Edited by purplehaze

Anyone can explain me how to play the halloween game? I just can't figure it out sleep.gif

its based off of minesweeper you have to try to unlock all the safe square without clicking on the green goo squares

its based off of minesweeper you have to try to unlock all the safe square without clicking on the green goo squares

I've been doing that, but seems impossible to win.