TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

Since I've been coming back every 10 minutes for the minesweeper Contagion game, I've managed to find all 51 smile.gif

How can you collect so many? I'm still at 17 because they show once a hour or so

I set a timer in Google for 15 minutes. As I do other work. When it goes off, I come over to DC, click in a biome, and find a treat.

Finally just won the game again, after about 20 losses. Annoying game. My favorite treat so far is the blue bouncy square kitty, but I have a lot more to get.

Is it just my eyes, or is there something wrong with the zombie drake sprite?

user posted image

To me, it looks like the drake has two wing fingers, but aren't they supposed to have only one wing finger (pterodactyl wings)? As far as I'm aware, that's what used to be the rule.

Is it just my eyes, or is there something wrong with the zombie drake sprite?

user posted image

To me, it looks like the drake has two wing fingers, but aren't they supposed to have only one wing finger (pterodactyl wings)? As far as I'm aware, that's what used to be the rule.

The rules for Drakes recently changed to remove some of the requirements, including the single wing finger rule. Though, as the zombie for ALL drakes, it would probably be better if this guy only had one wing finger, since most drakes just have one wing finger.

How can you collect so many? I'm still at 17 because they show once a hour or so

I just had three in a row. Within seconds. blink.gif It used to be much more regular.

Finally got all 51! biggrin.gif Boy... Some of them were really hard to notice, especially those colour changing balls.

The rules for Drakes recently changed to remove some of the requirements, including the single wing finger rule. Though, as the zombie for ALL drakes, it would probably be better if this guy only had one wing finger, since most drakes just have one wing finger.

So now they're even more of a confusion for even less defined set of traits... ?sad.gif Now, visually speaking, it's simply a dragon with antlers, nice...sad.gif especially as any dragon can have antlers and it doesn't make it a drak...

I've just remembered how much I hate Minesweeper.

Am I the only one that's bad at Minesweeper that the Halloween game is based on? >.>

You're not alone. I've only won twice. happy.gif;

What's up with the treats? I am stuck at 43 and not getting anymore treats since 2-3 hours. I heard people got 50 the first day itself?

This Halloween game is fun, but I really hope for another one of those choose-your-own-adventure type events soon !! Or at least something with more of a story.

Edited by Niyaka

Well, looks like the grave wave is over. That was fun! I got some pretty good stuff that time. happy.gif

Well, looks like the grave wave is over. That was fun! I got some pretty good stuff that time. happy.gif

Aw seriously? Graves are my second fave dragon sad.gif

Oh well. biggrin.gif

Oh well. biggrin.gif

I'm sure there will be more. Not everyone bred their Graves at the same time.

Oh well. biggrin.gif

Don't worry, there will be more graves to come. I still haven't bred most of my Graves yet. wink.gif

There are 51 treats to collect? I got 51, and the post here says 50, but I guess I got them all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯