TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

I lost my eggs from one of my halloweens sad.gif

It never let me pick one and there was no box to type keep and I tried refreshing it and now it just says I can't breed those dragons for another week T_T

I don't even care which one but I wanted to keep one!

I had egg slots galore and everything...

Didn't even give me my hour sad.gif

Edited by Vain.3805

Thank you all! I won!

Now I need just one more time and I can get my virus badge rigth?

(Last time I "voted" for cure.. but the badge does not look so nice as the virus one)

sorry for my Englisch.

no, you only get one badge.

I saw someone say that if you play it enough time and you pick a different option then your badge can change, but don't quote me on that one.

Ok, now that Photobucket is working again...new board I need help (read: a solution) with...I just want that badge...then I'm never playing this again. xd.png; Sorry TJ, I just don't like Minesweeper. tongue.gif

user posted image

Edit: One of those three flagged viruses on the side might be wrong, I dunno.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

I can confirm that the badge changes, I had the green virus badge and now have the medical symbol badge. I am going to try swapping back to the green virus because I feel it looks more like a halloween badge.

Ok, now that Photobucket is working again...new board I need help (read: a solution) with...I just want that badge...then I'm never playing this again. xd.png;  Sorry TJ, I just don't like Minesweeper. tongue.gif

user posted image

Edit:  One of those three flagged viruses on the side might be wrong, I dunno.

user posted image

Not sure about the right column ones.

yeah, there's a lot of 50-50 in that one. the third square in the righthand column is safe though

@gigglymonkey

I know that. I want mine to change. So I need to spread the virus. I did it last time, now I need to wait 10 minutes and then play (and win) again and spread the virus again and change my badge.

Here is a photo of me with one badge

user posted image

And here is a photo of me with the other badge

user posted image

I hope this helps with the question can you change your badge

Edited by Sunlexor

Ok, now that Photobucket is working again...new board I need help (read: a solution) with...I just want that badge...then I'm never playing this again. xd.png;  Sorry TJ, I just don't like Minesweeper. tongue.gif

user posted image

Edit:  One of those three flagged viruses on the side might be wrong, I dunno.

Here are the spots that have viruses and you're correct on the ones you already picked. It seems like now you'll really have to guess. I suggest guessing near the 1s on the right

user posted image

I actually had no idea how to play minesweeper so I looked up how to play it on Youtube and now i'm hooked. Been playing all day.

edit: said the wrong direction and stupid image thing was being stupid

Edited by Miranda4everlove

*Collecting my treats*

...that one is totally from RWBY.

*keeps collecting*

ok! who put Memory Head in here?! you win! you win everything. you are my favorite person! gg.

xd.png Just found this at one of the hatcheries:

user posted image

That's one smelly-looking chicken egg! ohmy.gif

user posted image

Hahaha I love it. It must have sat out in the sun too long though to have that many fumes coming out of it.

Edited by Sunlexor

user posted image

OMG! Now it should hatch into a alien or slimey chickem xd.png

user posted image

Not sure about the right column ones.

Lost again.sad.gif I...don't really have time for this. Guess I really won't be getting that badge...

Now I know all of my white dragons weren't infected because yesterday I said to myself "oh of course they're not infected, they're healing dragons." and now one of them is sick. So they're definitely changing!

So, is there a reason why I have more infected dragons than I did last night?

Also, how many times to I have to play minesweeper? Only once?

I'm so excited to see all the new treats! And I can't convey how excited I am for the Halloween Release!

Cure for life! xd.png

Lost again.sad.gif I...don't really have time for this. Guess I really won't be getting that badge...

The one marked with the virus above that 1 surrounded by the S's isn't really correct. It was a good guess though! But the 1 could have been any of those three blocks above it. Sometimes the game will put you in a position to guess and sometimes it'll be right on the money on being direct.

I...spoke too soon. After a few more losses, I got a new game going, clicked once and got this:

user posted image

Looks like RNG decided to take pity on me. xd.png

So, is there a reason why I have more infected dragons than I did last night?

Also, how many times to I have to play minesweeper? Only once?

Depending on the direction of the arrow is going, the more the Sickness spreads, the more dragons are getting infected. The more the Cure works, the less dragons are affected.

Also, I got the little bouncy water cat with the fish BONES! LIFE GOALS!!!

So the red coloured dragon that we see when we look at the meter does this dragon look different for users who are using cure a lot and for users like me who are spreading the virus the dragon is getting covered in green goo more and more...

Anyone else getting an insane amount of lag, and dragons/eggs that won't load up?

Seems like anything I've got that's infected won't load. sad.gif