TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

Not quite because those patterns are permanent- this is a proposed change of state that the creature chooses to enter or leave tongue.gif

Hmm, well.... a wizard did it! ninja.gif

I think I'm the only person on the planet who can't understand mine sweeper. Can't play it. Just does not make sense to me, LOL *gives up*

Finally done! These are my favorite treats biggrin.gif

user posted image

I do wish we had more treats that were actual candy though.

That ones mine. Silly postcard, because they were some of my favorite things to get when I was a kid hunting around my Grandfather's house. There were 4 houses that handed them out, and the ladies had the prettiest handwriting (I wasnt allowed to have my candy, due to braces)

Really appreciate the Undertale reference as one of the treats (the dog)! laugh.gif

Edited by Gealach

As an old AD&D player I just have to ask: Is that one treat really meant to be a "Gelatinous Cat" ?! laugh.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I think I'm the only person on the planet who can't understand mine sweeper. Can't play it. Just does not make sense to me, LOL *gives up*

My strategy is to quickly clear a chunk of the board by clicking in three or four spots. If I hit a virus/bomb, oh well. Not too much time invested. But if I don't, the rest is easier to puzzle out than if I go one square at a time.

I won one game on the second click, and I've seen people here who won with one click. So you might luck out!

If not, you can post a screenshot of your board and ask for help, lots of people are doing it. cool.gif

Try a hard refresh. My spitfires are gooped up normally. It seems that the sickness is winning! biggrin.gif

I should be available most of today to help people with minesweeper. Don't give up, folks! We don't want people missing out on the badge just because they couldn't figure out how to win.

Just post a screen shot of your board. I'm pretty good at the game. And remember, no one wins minesweeper 100% of the time. If you blow up, just start over. Some games are easier than others to win.

I assume it is intendend that infected adult Spitfires change to the Thalassa Xenowyrm egg sprite on the view page. On the lineage page everything is fine.

And please re-read this:

user posted image

So for science and to see more mischief let us spread the goo!

Edited by Tigerkralle

Protective mimicry? Like when a tasty butterfly mimics one that tastes bitter to deter predators. wink.gif

lol right. For a second I thought the colors matched the Spitfires and was like 'woAH WHAT?' but then I figured that for it to not be a glitch was unlikely.

I guess it's time to cure the infection now that we know what it does. laugh.gif

Man, with all the people spreading the sickness, it makes me want to switch sides xd.png I always love an underdog!

I've become SO much better at MineSweeper thanks to this event <3

Hi, where may I ask about bugs?

I have some similar tricks and treats in my bucket sad.gif

user posted image

Link

Bug reports go in help.

Another user had a different treat duplicated. I've now reported.

I assume it is intendend that infected adult Spitfires change to the Thalassa Xenowyrm egg sprite on the view page. On the lineage page everything is fine.

Why would it be intentional? o_O The infected overlay seems to have messed up what sprite appears, although I'm not sure why/how. As I posted earlier, I've reported the issue.

I seriously got a one click win. I think I should buy a lottery ticket today!

Well, I got to hand it to the event organizers. I actually understand minesweeper now.

Although....is the sick to cured ratio dial even moving?

Edited by Data_Girl_3