TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

So, is there a reason why I have more infected dragons than I did last night?

Also, how many times to I have to play minesweeper? Only once?

last night the people who choose to cure were winning a lot more than now, hence there are more infested dragons now than there was then. (which is my cup of tea)

To get the badge - only once. To fight for the cause of spreading disease, as many as you like wink.gif

(or for the cause of spreading the cure)

When there's something strange in the neighborhood, who are you going to call?

Okay. So here's hoping I don't misclick this time around. I'd love help with my virus board: Link for first set of options.

user posted image

To start with, mark the square I marked and unmark and click the one I scribbled on in blue.

To whoever made the Xenomorph, I love you.

And lol, seems like a lot of people really dislike Minesweeper xd.png I've never enjoyed it; I'm glad that I got my badge way earlier and don't have to touch it again for the badge (but I've been trying to spread the cure, though.)

Unfortunately, Jazeki, you're going to have to guess on this next one. You don't have enough information to know for sure.

user posted image Okay. It was safe. Here's the next one.

here you go http://sta.sh/01blk0aqa0cu

i hope i'm right

green bad black good

edit: wait!!! stop

i did not take notice that you didn't remove the bomb at the very bottom. you have no reason to believe that one is correct. It caught me off guard. Indeed you're going to have to take a blind shot and hope you'll land on a clue and not a bomb. good luck

Edited by Mlu

It looks like the "marker" you tag the bombs/virus inthe minigame just better.

here it is. user posted image

Oh, cool, thank you! ^^ I really like that badge, but I don't want to spread the cure, and I've done so many cures already... will have to go crazy to make up for it xd.png

user posted image

Look!

Infection!

EVERYWHERE!

Infected eggs and sprites show up off-site!

I didn't do anything yet. laugh.gif Except prepare to breed a bunch of Halloweens to the AP.

i edited that post of mine for more info

but in short, right now you don't have any options, take a blind shot and hope it'll give you a clue

and unfortunately with this i'm off to bed. Everyone else please help Jazeki for me

i edited that post of mine for more info

but in short, right now you don't have any options, take a blind shot and hope it'll give you a clue

and unfortunately with this i'm off to bed. Everyone else please help Jazeki for me

Thank you for all your help. And with that I give up. One of the black squares was actually a bomb. xd.png

Time to do lots of breeding.

Whelp... No badge for me this year. WAAAAAY too tough. Can't do it. Oh well, I'm excited for the new dragon! biggrin.gif

Edited by Scenilo

Look!

Infection!

EVERYWHERE!

Infected eggs and sprites show up off-site!

The infection is part of each dragon's image. It seems to be a little wonky on eggs whether or not it shows if you just copy the image url (like if you were going to post it somewhere for views) but adults and frozens seem pretty to be retaining the infection really well. It also seems you can't "trick" the images to show infected versions.

I've saved a bunch of my favorite infected sprites this way, all nice and transparent unlike a screenshot smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

My zombie dragon is infected with the zombie virus. It is now double dead.

My cheese dragons are now host to slime mold. They tell me that it makes them a delicacy in certain parts of the world and that they are now, in fact, more valuable.

My celestial dragons are deeply puzzled as to why despite existing in a different plane and being "impervious to all physical and magical harm", they still get the zombie flu.

I am getting quite good at minesweeper, but I find that it still requires too much brainpower.

Edited by frostmourne

tfw you finally win a round of minesweeper after thinking real hard about it

CURAGA-- oh wait, wrong game.

Whelp... No badge for me this year. WAAAAAY too tough. Can't do it. Oh well, I'm excited for the new dragon! biggrin.gif

Awww, don't say that! sad.gif Plenty folks here'll help you win one game, and one's all you need for the badge of your choice! cool.gif

I'm wondering if I'm the only one consistently choosing the cure option.

As far as the TOT prizes, I think my favorites this year are the owl and the xenomorph-like sprite.

I'm loving the idea of this virus! I kinda wish there were more consequences than just the eerie green stuff around it. That would be cool. But either way it's totally awesome! Great idea! Thanks everyone involved! biggrin.gif

I'm trying to figure out why some people want the dragons to be sick. huh.gif

Same here. Why must some people be so cruel? Like, I understand why you'd want to find out what it does. But still, the dragons!!! Think of the dragons!!

Edited by Vrack

Sameness here. Why must some people be so cruel? Like, I understand why you'd want to find out what it does. But still, the dragons!!! Think of the dragons!!

Exactly! I feel the same way.