TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

Dark Lumina's are interesting. It makes me wonder if all the dragon species will eventually have 'Dark' cousins. (Kinda hope not, as it might make things a bit too busy)

Love the design of the Aeon dragons. The others are great, too, but I think the Aeon is my favorite from this batch

omg those adults! wub.gif I absolutely adore them all! My favorites though have to be the Kingcrownes and the Aeons.

Any Final fantasy fans here? Aeons remind me of Vincent Valentine! biggrin.gif And seeing birdz Cloud avatar, there might be a connection. tongue.gif

I wouldn't be surprised, though Vincent's never really had the ability to effect time, other than napping in a coffin for a few decades without aging, but I blame Chaos for that.

However your comment made me picture this dragon moving around much like Vincent would when making his cape seem like its got a life of its own, and I like what I imagine. biggrin.gif

Dark Lumina's are interesting.  It makes me wonder if all the dragon species will eventually have 'Dark' cousins.  (Kinda hope not, as it might make things a bit too busy)

I also kinda hope not, but what a brilliant idea! Top of my list would be a Dark Mint. wub.gif

Dark Lumina's are interesting. It makes me wonder if all the dragon species will eventually have 'Dark' cousins. (Kinda hope not, as it might make things a bit too busy)

Love the design of the Aeon dragons. The others are great, too, but I think the Aeon is my favorite from this batch

Black dragons would get a "light" cousin then? xd.png

Oh gosh they're beautiful!! I love the story behind the Aeon dragons. Also I love the name, it reminds me of that one old timey christmas movie with rudolf and happy the new year baby.

What's that?

(I've read the term a couple of times here already in the past few days, just didn't ask yet since I have no clue what exactly to google for ...)

Not sure if it's been answered yet, but it's a sci-fi/fantasy sword. Feel free to google image it.

I really love the Luminas. I was expecting just another recolored sprite, but it got really interesting!

I am excited to start figuring out the breeding system, I definitely want to do something with these guys.

Also I forget to say, the new dragons look great. I don't really have one I like more then another. Not too big a fan of the Pygmy tho, but that's just me not liking Pygmy's all that much.

I didn't get any time eggs.. *sigh* And it seems they will be rare too. Oh well.

They are still dropping, I managed to get 2 more actually. So there is still hope.

Edited by Lexadin

They are still dropping, I managed to get 2 more actually. So there is still hope.

What biomes did you get them in?

EDIT: Saw one in forest; didnt get it. u_u

Edited by American-Dragons

Aeons only drop in Alpine and Forest, as far as I'm aware. They are still there, I just keep missing them.

Are Dark Luminas still dropping? Haven't seen any in the past couple of hours... sad.gif

ETA: Ok, saw one right after I posted this. rolleyes.gif Couldn't catch it, of course, but that's another matter.

ETA2: Caught another couple of Almeralds and misclicked a Harvest. Sigh.

Edited by walkinslow

Ooh, I think the pygmies might be rare!

"These elusive dragons..."

EDIT: Time egg yus!

Edited by American-Dragons

Oh my god they grew up!!! They're so cool! The gold one is beautiful!!!

I wonder if the time one has a BSA?

Typo on the Dark Lumina's description. Says that they are meaner then their cousins, but it should be "than".

Are Dark Luminas still dropping? Haven't seen any in the past couple of hours... sad.gif

ETA: Ok, saw one right after I posted this. rolleyes.gif Couldn't catch it, of course, but that's another matter.

ETA2: Caught another couple of Almeralds and misclicked a Harvest. Sigh.

Plenty to find in AP though. Incuhatchable too, I picked one a while back. wink.gif

I love how each of the 5 eggs have been unique compared to each other in some manner- a pygmy, a regular, a cousin species, an eastern and a wyvern smile.gif

Edited by bluesonic1

Oh my god, these look amazing! wub.gif

Aeons and that gold one (I'm not sure of its name) are definitely my favs uwu

Oh my god, these look amazing! wub.gif

Aeons and that gold one (I'm not sure of its name) are definitely my favs uwu

Do you mean Kingcrowns? But I can agree, they look fantastic.

Edited by aisudesu

What biomes did you get them in?
The wiki has biome information: Link

Typo on the Dark Lumina's description. Says that they are meaner then their cousins, but it should be "than".
That has been reported. If you find any more grammar or spelling errors, you can report them here.