TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

The aeons are cool but the wings why are the wings for the male transparent to the point you can see the tail behind it but the female the wings are a solid red that just doesn't make sense to me

The adults are just lovely. I can't wait to see the others as they mature. I'm so glad I've been hunting them in pairs. I just caught a lovely couple of dark luminas in the AP. I was stunned. This release is so exciting!

Oh my gosh these new dragons are all gorgeous. I love each one, though I must say I really do like the very rich and vibrant colors of the kingcrownes and ameralds.

Thank you spriters!

Love the colors for the kingcrownes but why do they have such a slender belly? It sort of gives them an eastern look but the chest is bulky and they have wings. It's sort of at odds with each other

Oh, those colours on the Kingcrownes ... *melts*

These dragons are incredibly beautiful. I'm completely amazed! Never expected to love them so much, but wow! King crowns, Aeons and Almeralds are now part of my favorites! And their descriptions are simply flawless as well.

The Kingcrownes are beautiful!

Also, I love the appearance of Aeons, they look very unusual.

oh my, all of these dragons look so beautiful and if i'll have to chose one, that one be either aeon or kingcrown.

spriters, man, you did a good job holy

i can't wait to see the female kingcrown and the other dragons' full grown sprites

Love the colors for the kingcrownes but why do they have such a slender belly? It sort of gives them an eastern look but the chest is bulky and they have wings. It's sort of at odds with each other

Many animals in real life, like cheetahs or sighthounds, are built this way with a big chest and a skinny body. it's not unnatural. Maybe the kingcrownes run a lot.

Edit: forgot a comma.

Edited by Jazeki

Why not?

There are a lot of dog breeds that have a bulky chest and a thin belly and dogs aren't even supporting wings or trying to reduce weight to be flight worthy.

I love the female Aeon's pose so much. So swoopy!

The Kingcrowns are very much a dawn sort of dragon and absolutely beautiful. They might make a nice pairing with Sunsong Amphipteres.

The Almeralds are really quite tradiitonal Eastern - but the description is inventive and interesting and they are quite lovely.

I'm pining my lineage hopes on the Luminati, I think. It may fit best in the spot I have remaining... It'll work! So thrilled. Will go nicely with Halloween dragons, I'm sure. I'm really glad the Dark Luminas have different adult poses.

I am looking forward to seeing what the pygmy does too. And the Kyaninte Pygmies might be the cutest pygmy yet.. I will be collecting several of these.

Edited by Cygnis

Many animals in real life, like cheetahs or sighthounds are built this way with a big chest and a skinny body. it's not unnatural. Maybe the kingcrownes run a lot.

Okay I see thank you

i can't wait to see the female kingcrown and the other dragons' full grown sprites

If you see only 2 of a breed in the opening page, there's usually no dimorphism which means both genders look the same.

They lift bro.

I want to read this as "all they do is lift." They don't just skip leg day, they skip all... not lifting... days.

Could someone give me a guess on how rare the aeons are? I saw someone trading one for a cb gold/cb silver

They lift bro.

Even better. Can't wait to pair them with dainty looking fleshcrownes.

Edited by Jazeki

Could someone give me a guess on how rare the aeons are? I saw someone trading one for a cb gold/cb silver

Them asking for a CB metal doesn't mean they actually get it for what they're offering. Quite some trading that can be seen during a release is wishful thinking.